Were Clean F****d, Its Happening

Its not normal, if it were an people were born queer, then why didnt evoloution accomadate for this? Or why is it a small % are "born " queer, why is more not "born" queer if its normal?

I dont beleive in evo, just making my point threw it cause noone will entertain creation, for some strange reason.

Ok so god created homosexuals then, it's still consenting sex
No he didnt, imo something in the youngers years of life has happened, or that they just reject God an do it anyway.

What about bisexuals suppose there born that way?

there just greedy

No there just choosing to cause you can these days, so do you think bi are born that way?

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate and I'm not trying to start a row but I don't see any difference in allowing a 40,50,60 year old man to bugger a male child of 16 to what sick fuckers ,like the one FranceI mentions in

I thought ww3 had started

It's not natural and things that are not natural should not be accepted, I freely admit is does little harm to anybody, but in my very humble (and it seems somewhat outdated) opinion it's the constant

Posted Images

Its not normal, if it were an people were born queer, then why didnt evoloution accomadate for this? Or why is it a small % are "born " queer, why is more not "born" queer if its normal?

I dont beleive in evo, just making my point threw it cause noone will entertain creation, for some strange reason.

No he didnt, imo something in the youngers years of life has happened, or that they just reject God an do it anyway.

yes it is natural law

we as a species havent died out despite all the attempts of those pesky f***ing homosexuals trying to trick us with cute butts

joe rogan had a joke were he said he thought people who were outspoken agaisnt homosexuality were probably secretly worried that dicks were delicious

lol lol lol

yes they are

divine inspiration

to translate "its not natural" equals i dont like it but cant actually support my opinion with any reasonable fact

btw youre still not answering my questions

Haha fs ive already said i dont like it, thats my opinion, what your qs?

Ok to reproduce, that is a natural law, can queers an lesbos reproduce?

God is responsible for so much, but not homosexuality? That's moving the goal posts ain't it??

I agree though, people are born that way ffs!!!!!! Haha.....

Mate I can think of at least two lads I went to school with From the age of 4 that are gay. It was obvious from a very early age.

I'll have to leave it that, we won't get anywhere mate ;-)

• Like 1

Russia's got the right idea imo,no homosexual or other deviant propaganda can be aimed at children.

They shouldn't be corrupted or indoctrinated at all,when they're no longer a child they can make their own minds up on these various lifestyles,or whatever you want to call them.

I thought gay and lesbian were just insults until I was about 14!

And Francie,there's no need to watch this sort of thing,it's bad for your health :thumbs:

Just know that post-modernism and it's ascendants call for the destruction of every tradition,institution and social as well as biological norm and ultimately the complete breakdown of society.

They'll do the opposite of what makes a people as a collective strong,whether that's as a family,nation or entire race.

I'm only surprised that so many are surprised that this is being pushed for,again.

• Like 4

yes they are

divine inspiration

to translate "its not natural" equals i dont like it but cant actually support my opinion with any reasonable fact

yes both can still reproduce using the other sex they havent become infertile from their sexual preference they just chose different sex partners to you and i

my question

you claim that one of the reasons homosexuality is bad is that there is a link between it and paedofilia

by your logic theres also a link between paedofilia and heterosexuality

why is hetero not bad but homo is?

every gay i know has always known they were gay

they are born that way

given it by your blessed lord jesus no doubt

yes it is natural law

we as a species havent died out despite all the attempts of those pesky f***ing homosexuals trying to trick us with cute butts

joe rogan had a joke were he said he thought people who were outspoken agaisnt homosexuality were probably secretly worried that dicks were delicious

lol lol lol

Well i can tell you for a guranteed fact hes wrong, i dont like what lesbians do either but i like women, hows that.

So on one post you wont accept me saying natural law, but two posts down your saying bi sexuals are natural law, ffs

Wouldnt be arsed with this anymore, the threads is about letting people know what paedo perverts are up to, so we can protect our children, there everywhere.

my other question

history proves there was always homosexuality before the bible and we didnt die out as a species which destroys your not natural answer so how come its now not natural

its being going on since time immorial and that in itself makes it natural

so you cant answer

yes it is natural law
lol lol lol

Well i can tell you for a guranteed fact hes wrong, i dont like what lesbians do either but i like women, hows that.

So on one post you wont accept me saying natural law, but two posts down your saying bi sexuals are natural law, ffs

Wouldnt be arsed with this anymore, the threads is about letting people know what paedo perverts are up to, so we can protect our children, there everywhere.

so you know dicks dont taste delicious lol

im using your logic mate when i say its natural law

yes they are

divine inspiration

yes both can still reproduce using the other sex they havent become infertile from their sexual preference they just chose different sex partners to you and i

my question

you claim that one of the reasons homosexuality is bad is that there is a link between it and paedofilia

by your logic theres also a link between paedofilia and heterosexuality

why is hetero not bad but homo is?

every gay i know has always known they were gay

they are born that way

given it by your blessed lord jesus no doubt

Hold on a minute i never said its bad cause theres a link, i said i dont like it causes it not natural an makes me skin crawl.

There is a link between homosexuals an paedos, 90% of rape an molestation is committed by men, an over a third of vivtims is young boys, you do the math.

Im not saying all homosexuals are paedos, but theres a link.

An dont be start shouting im a gaybasher because my brother is queer.

I just dont agree with it an think its unnatural.

Back to the paedos, which the topic was about, so if a full grown man wants to have sex with a 14yrold boy an he consents you saying thats fine till?

yes you did

theres a link between paedos and homosexuality according to you

by your logic

God is responsible for so much, but not homosexuality? That's moving the goal posts ain't it??

I agree though, people are born that way ffs!!!!!! Haha.....

Mate I can think of at least two lads I went to school with From the age of 4 that are gay. It was obvious from a very early age.

I'll have to leave it that, we won't get anywhere mate ;-)

God is responsible for creating us an putting us here, he gave us free will to choose, we make our own choices in life do we not, man has corrupted everything not God.

Well i grew up with my bro an i didnt know, not all are flaming bouncy fairys mate, so thats your argument out window, but well agree to disagree✌

There is a link between homosexuals an paedos, 90% of rape an molestation is committed by men, an over a third of vivtims is young boys, you do the math.

Im not saying all homosexuals are paedos, but theres a link.

An dont be start shouting im a gaybasher because my brother is queer.

I just dont agree with it an think its unnatural.

Back to the paedos, which the topic was about, so if a full grown man wants to have sex with a 14yrold boy an he consents you saying thats fine till?

yes you did

theres a link between paedos and homosexuality according to you

by your logic

No i didnt, there is a link but thats not why i dont like it, if the link didnt exist, id still not like it or agree with it.

Russia's got the right idea imo,no homosexual or other deviant propaganda can be aimed at children.

They shouldn't be corrupted or indoctrinated at all,when they're no longer a child they can make their own minds up on these various lifestyles,or whatever you want to call them.

I thought gay and lesbian were just insults until I was about 14!

And Francie,there's no need to watch this sort of thing,it's bad for your health :thumbs:

Just know that post-modernism and it's ascendants call for the destruction of every tradition,institution and social as well as biological norm and ultimately the complete breakdown of society.

They'll do the opposite of what makes a people as a collective strong,whether that's as a family,nation or entire race.

I'm only surprised that so many are surprised that this is being pushed for,again.

Mate i cant igmore it its on tv ffs but good post?