Were Clean F****d, Its Happening

Currently, the age of consent for penetrative sex, oral sex and mutual masturbation in the United Kingdom is 14 years. If any individual has sex with someone under this age, then he or she may be charged with a criminal offence and may receive a 2-year prison sentence

Wikipeadia

It's worth pointing out to you Francine

Rape has very little to do with sex and is all about power and abuse

Sex is what occurs between two consenting adults

There's zero f***ing link between homosexuality and paedos

Otherwise there would also be a link between it and heterosexuality

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate and I'm not trying to start a row but I don't see any difference in allowing a 40,50,60 year old man to bugger a male child of 16 to what sick fuckers ,like the one FranceI mentions in

I thought ww3 had started

It's not natural and things that are not natural should not be accepted, I freely admit is does little harm to anybody, but in my very humble (and it seems somewhat outdated) opinion it's the constant

Posted Images

There is a link between homosexuals an paedos, 90% of rape an molestation is committed by men, an over a third of vivtims is young boys, you do the math.

Im not saying all homosexuals are paedos, but theres a link.

An dont be start shouting im a gaybasher because my brother is queer.

I just dont agree with it an think its unnatural.

Back to the paedos, which the topic was about, so if a full grown man wants to have sex with a 14yrold boy an he consents you saying thats fine till?

Your statistics are way off

im saying it's about consent and if two 14 year olds want to safely experiment they should be allowed to

I think the fact your brother is gay explains a lot about your issues

And the you say people should wait but you didn't and that's your dads fault

Actually my statistics are from a ten year study pal, google it an see.

I get on gran with my brother, he doesnt shove it in anybodies face an an try to ridicule Gods law of marriage between man an woman, hes happy with civil partnership.

An my mum was the best, but if my da was any sort of a man he would of taught me to wait until im married.

Currently, the age of consent for penetrative sex, oral sex and mutual masturbation in the United Kingdom is 14 years. If any individual has sex with someone under this age, then he or she may be charged with a criminal offence and may receive a 2-year prison sentence

Wikipeadia

14!!!.......when the f**k did that happen ?

Honestly, does that sit right with anybody at all ?........so at 10 you are a kid and at 14 you are able to consent and know what you are doing?

Are some of you people actually f***ing mental ?

• Like 1

Wikipeadia

Honestly, does that sit right with anybody at all ?........so at 10 you are a kid and at 14 you are able to consent and know what you are doing?

its not 14 its 16 in England and wales and 17 in the republic of ireland

Wikipeadia

If you want to bury your head in sand fair enough, i think its sick that two 14yrolds can have sex, there children for crying out loud, an you agree with it.

Children have no innocence these days, ffs its a disgrace, il have to check that out, it couldnt be 14 for sex, whoever agreed on that needs shot on site.

Iv a 13 yrold step daughter an to think aaashhhhhh f**k thats f***ing disgusting.

So would you let your 14yrold daughter have sex wth a man then? Nothing wrong with that as youve said?

Im taking it was the gov who deceided on 14, well they can go an die somewere that is downright perversion, doesnt surprise me tho cause there full of paedos.

Bible warned us this would happen

What? this thread? Haha...
No that poofs an peados an lots other bad shit will become normalised, before we held accountable. Atleast im sure i remember that bit haha

And do god really tell us to we should be married?, or was that the church?, god told lots folk to have kids outside marriage, just to keep there line going. I think hahaha

I'll have to take your word on that, I've yet to read it.....

Try it, how can ye tell ye dont believe it if ye dont read it? I read it at school an it makes ye think at the very least even if ye treat it as any other book, i admit tho as a kid we was given other folks interpretation of it, one day ill read it again as adult an see if i make same now

Well of course I've sat through religious education, so saying I haven't read any would be a lie really, but as an adult I haven't, so I can't judge the Bible, only the idea of religion. I understand you can pick some useful philosophy from it, but I couldn't let that change what I feel inside.

• Like 1

Wikipeadia

its not 14 its 16 in England and wales and 17 in the republic of ireland

Wtf are you on about till you said 14?

No I believe it's 14 for boys and 16 for girls. That's my point it should be across the board same for all

If I'm wrong I apologise but that's what I was always told

I think anyone would have to question an older man wanting sex with adolescents of that age but of roughly the same age they should be allowed consensually to have sex

@francie since you claim their is a link between homosexuality and paedofilia because two thirds of its men on boys

Is there a link between heterosexuality and paedofilia because one third of it is men and girls?????

Of course there is, why are you saying consent is 14 when its not?

I said it's 14 because that's what I read

How about answering some of my questions instead of ducking them all the time

I also said when you asked me if they made it a law that it was legal at 14!would it bother me

No

I was sexually active at that age

As I'm sure a lot of people were

So could the people commenting to wilf answer me this, explain to me how you can condem the paedo an not the homosexual, weres the line an whats your reason?

Cause if we evolved, whos right an whos wrong? You cant say no to one an not the other, whats your basis? For saying no to paedo, you cant?

because one is consensual and the other is rape

What part of that don't you understand

Or is rape natural too

You seem to not understand my questiin, i was asking how can can atheists say paedophillia is wrong an not homosexuality?

If someone claims there born queer, well why cant paedos say the same thing? Or beastiality?

Because one wants to have fuucked up weird sex with a likeminded person and the other two want to f**k something that can't argue back ;)

So who deceides the age of consent, gov, parents?

If a man that says he attracted to young children, has sex with a 16yr old its fine an consensual.

All this f***ing filfth an debauchery wouldnt be happening if people just waited until they get married.

I didnt wait, but thats cause my da is a useless fooker who taught me f**k all, if he hada layed the law down, i would have adhered to it.

I think I established my views earlier by aligning with WILF that an adult is the age of 18+ years old.

• Like 2