Controversial !

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some old adverts in magazines from 1900s ,,that mention Blue polls,

There's a lot of bull in some lads yards. bull shit.

i first posted that photo , its nuttall bred , and before you all start saying staff blood and making fools of yourself you need to know that dog was tiny , the bull bllood in what is now called the p

Posted Images

What are these then?

Top photo is a Pedigree Patterdale terrier?

Bottom photo is a Bull / Russell (Didn't Bert Gripton's terriers have that blue spotting in them?)

attachicon.gifBert Gripton Terrier 01.jpg

What is the breeding behind this dog, interested in hearing what people think.

attachicon.gifTerrier 2017.jpg

A guess would be staff bull x pat put back over same reverse bred .......long guess .Handsome chap anyway .

• Like 1

Really skull did huh? I personally know MR BOUDREAUX and never seen a blue on his property and when asked if he ever had blues pop up he would say no. And ive made half brother sister breeding off the skull/maverick stuff and never got a blue. And my dogs came from him. Did you see these blue dogs on his property or were you told this by him?

I saw it on a board along with pictures the other day

It was when bred to Friskull, his daughter

The blue probably came from the garner blood then. Like i said im friend's of the man and never seen a blue dog on his property and he wouldnt allow one on his property. And the bottom half of that ped was someon elses so who knows what they put in it. If you didnt see MR BOUDREAUX do the breeding and see him whelping it and then seeing blue dogs or hearing it from him dont believe it. Because then your just spreading 2nd hand crap. Amd dogman, the same thing goes for you and the grapevine. Not trying to be dick but but dont go off what you heard if you dont have or owned any of that blood. It makes it 2nd hand gossip. But i guess the most folks are like,if the lies are told long enough and enough folks believe it then it must be true. And i didnt have a yard of his dogs for no reason. I dont feed crap.

• Like 2

The blue probably came from the garner blood then. Like i said im friend's of the man and never seen a blue dog on his property and he wouldnt allow one on his property. And the bottom half of that ped was someon elses so who knows what they put in it. If you didnt see MR BOUDREAUX do the breeding and see him whelping it and then seeing blue dogs or hearing it from him dont believe it. Because then your just spreading 2nd hand crap. Amd dogman, the same thing goes for you and the grapevine. Not trying to be dick but but dont go off what you heard if you dont have or owned any of that blood. It makes it 2nd hand gossip. But i guess the most folks are like,if the lies are told long enough and enough folks believe it then it must be true. And i didnt have a yard of his dogs for no reason. I dont feed crap.

I'm going off folk who've owned them pal, they were ok when crossed with something else so I've been told. You can get blue dogs from black dogs pal.

Like i said your talking 2nd hand not first hand. And more then likely they didnt get them from him. And if his dogs produced blues there would be alot of them out there wouldnt you think? Or let me guess, its called a throw back or once in 40 years the black dilutes? Whatever. You pm me asking me if i got on a bulldog board. I take it you have bulldogs?

there was a blue grch in argentina -not off f.bs but related( cardenas lines if i remember)..see it with greyhounds a dog might throw 1 blue in 100 litters.

What are these then?

Bottom photo is a Bull / Russell (Didn't Bert Gripton's terriers have that blue spotting in them?)

A guess would be staff bull x pat put back over same reverse bred .......long guess .Handsome chap anyway .

FD

That is similar to what I believe most dogmen would say.

If you saw this dog in the street and you had to guess,

i do not think any person who is interested in terriers would not see the attributes of a staff in the breeding.

That is just my opinion.

This dog is owned by a very good terrierman.

Here is another dog that would cause you to try and guess what is in his breeding. he is from the 1970's

Some of the older english lads might know more about this dog.

post-42222-0-85430700-1492639924.jpg

there was a blue grch in argentina -not off f.bs but related( cardenas lines if i remember)..see it with greyhounds a dog might throw 1 blue in 100 litters.
i doubt it was off of MR ARLONDO CARDENAS dogs. I also have his blood. And know it pretty good. He bred alot off the old T-bud blood wich came from MR BOUDREAUX.there are folks out there that do get blues. Thats because some were down the line some fool put it in there. What was the name of the grch that was blue? Any info that could be found? Because as far as i know i never seen a registered match with a blue dog let alone one winning. Would be interested seeing.

What are these then?

FD

That is similar to what I believe most dogmen would say.

If you saw this dog in the street and you had to guess,

i do not think any person who is interested in terriers would not see the attributes of a staff in the breeding.

That is just my opinion.

This dog is owned by a very good terrierman.

Here is another dog that would cause you to try and guess what is in his breeding. he is from the 1970's

Some of the older english lads might know more about this dog.

attachicon.gifBlack terrier Nuttalls yard 70's.jpg

i first posted that photo , its nuttall bred , and before you all start saying staff blood and making fools of yourself you need to know that dog was tiny , the bull bllood in what is now called the patterdale entered the blood line a few times that i know of , the first ones i saw in the mid 70's had a look of a type of bull about them but they went bull bred , talking to a guy from Cheshire back in 2002 , a man who played a part in nuttalls breeding plan he told me it was in the 80's when he noticed the staff cross as he said as much good for digging as a broken spade , i saw a lot of bull blooded gould stuff in the 90's

i've produced a few bullish looking ones mainly bitches and good baying types , but they didn't look staffy , more stream lined refines if you like , i think form follows function so little power full terriers turn up , then along come fly by night breeders in the game 5 mins and want that look yesterday , wham bang thank you mam cross a staff to them , most of the lines i've know of with such crosses died out as digging dogs ... also a lot of bullish looking nuttall terrier came about when the border outcrosses of the 60's where line breed

• Like 6