Real Dog Man

Real dogmen don't go about worrying/making shit for other dogmen- just because they getting out plenty...real dogmen don't go back and poach another man's land -when they had been invited to said ground...real dogmen only breed from tried and tested dogs...real dogmen are honest to their selves...no matter how rough shit gets...real dogmen help out other genuine lads in the game...even if it means losing out sometimes.atb dc

• Like 8

The only thing to make a real proper dog man is HONESTY. If that's there all the rest should fall into place accordingly.

What if he's as honest as the day is long but hasn't got the eye for a good one.

Honesty is something you must have in your conscience.

A stockmans eye is something a man is born with.

• Like 2

He only keeps the best and does not think twice about putting an unworthy one down.He understands his animals are only flesh and bone.Should have added (He contradicts himself.)

Why ???????

I mean he's completely ruthless,but kind and understanding.Don't know if these things go hand in hand.Maybe they do in dog breeding.

He only keeps the best and does not think twice about putting an unworthy one down.He understands his animals are only flesh and bone.Should have added (He contradicts himself.)

Why ???????

I mean he's completely ruthless,but kind and understanding.Don't know if these things go hand in hand.Maybe they do in dog breeding.

OK, I agree with you.

I thought you were saying that one shouldn't put one down as they're flesh and bone.

I don't think that poem contradicts at all.

A good dogman will put one down if it's not up to standard (to any antis reading this no apologies as they euthanize 1000s of healthy dogs every year, mostly caused by something they support, the pet industry).

But a good dogman also realises that they're only flesh and bone and no dog can't be broken.

IMO it takes a proper dogman to get 100% out of a dog without asking for the 101% that might just be what breaks it.

That's something very few can do.

• Like 5