Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Im starting to think its better for my kids to be christian or atheiest for their survival.. not safe to be muslim anymore

What kind of Muslim are you ? afraid of what ,? Whats the worst that can happen you die better to Die as a Muslim than as a Muttahid You would deny the Legacy of your Father and GrandFather your family must feel really proud of you if they read your comment. if a man lives a life as a coward and bows to tyrrany and terror then may be his life is over .anyway,

it kicked off now our own wee private muslim war on the huntinglife

he is same age as my dad so I respect his words as a muslim elder.
I fear many a suicide bomber was created this way.

have you ever met a jihadist ? you seem to know a lot about them

I have met plenty of muslims who justify suicide bombing and love bin laden and basically justify anything islamic right or wrong. I don't think they called themselves 'jihadists' but fundamentally they were.
Please explain how suicide bombing is fundamental of islam.
I did not say that
  • Like 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

I believe he's saying that and I've seen maajid na wax comment that a lot of Muslims do not think for themselves and blindly follow outdated tenets

It's worth watching this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGLuEhAkpaI#

Islam if it wants to stay needs to become more up to date

Christians had the enlightenment and came out of the dark ages

Islam still has some practices that don't jell with our society

The very fact men and women cannot pray together should be enough to see it doesn't fit into our society

I'm not anti it but I do believe it needs to change

The misogyny and the abhorrent practices carried out (rightly or wrongly) in its name need to be addressed

I think Muslims sometimes are incapable or afraid to speak out about some of these things

BGD, have you ever spent much time in heavy populated Muslim area???

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

Bradford.......a great example of how and old English town can be improved by multi culturalism ! Lol

• Like 2

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

Bradford.......a great example of how and old English town can be improved by multi culturalism ! Lol

Now you're just being silly, Bradford was always a shit hole! :laugh:

I don't really want to get involved in this thread ,but I would like to point two thing out ...

1..Bradford wasn't always a "shit hole ". It was once a nice little prosperous city that was well worth a visit .

2..Axum is a complete and utter shite spouting prick .

• Like 4

Jokes aside, as Astanley points out, no it wasn't.

I have travelled about the North a lot and you go to these towns and see the architecture......these were grand places with beautiful buildings......you can see their former glory.

Then you look out the van window at what's walking around you and see what they have become.

Not nice, not nice at all.

Edited by WILF

there only one religion Catholic the rest were just made up by rejects :thumbs:

I was brought up a catholic, my kids are all catholic but I am afraid after the latest findings at Tuam I will have nothing to do with that whole rotten club ever again.

I'm still a Christian but them fuckers are done with me.

I have travelled about the North a lot and you go to these towns and see the architecture......these were grand places with beautiful buildings......you can see their former glory.

Then you look out the van window at what's walking around you and see what they have become.

And addressing Astanleys 2nd point...Axum is a prick...I said it the other day, it's like he wants to be hated

Aye Bradford especially actually has some great architecture. Tongue was firmly in cheek with that comment I've actually got a bit of a soft spot for the city, it's where I bought my first property so it'll always be a bit special to me and the brown faces and smell of curry doesn't ruin that ;)

• Like 1

And addressing Astanleys 2nd point...Axum is a prick...I said it the other day, it's like he wants to be hated
I like axum
  • Like 1

I like axum
Good for you

I like axum
Good for you
Thanks

there only one religion Catholic the rest were just made up by rejects :thumbs:

I was brought up a catholic, my kids are all catholic but I am afraid after the latest findings at Tuam I will have nothing to do with that whole rotten club ever again.

I'm still a Christian but them fuckers are done with me.

that was bad carryon in tuam youd think fred an rose was running thon place, still you dont need be a bible thumper to be a good person

I think what happened in tuam is only the tip of the iceberg unfortunatly

• Like 2

I don't really want to get involved in this thread ,but I would like to point two thing out ...

1..Bradford wasn't always a "shit hole ". It was once a nice little prosperous city that was well worth a visit .

2..Axum is a complete and utter shite spouting prick .

Well i didnt see that coming lol