Shots Fired Outside Parliament

BGD, have you ever spent much time in heavy populated Muslim area???

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

That's a new one never heard anybody call their arse a rental property

Well it's so big and stretched out it'd be wasteful to not rent it out to a couple of needy families what with the housing crisis and all.

There's room for one more if you're looking for cheap lodgings? You'll get used to the smell eventually I'm sure.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

So the general opinion is that all muslims should be hated, regardless of their intentions in our country...cos there are SOME good'uns, I've met some myself. Honest question,no sarcasm intended. There just seems to be members on here that want to hate on an entire religion and tar them all with the same brush

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

DB you really believe that we all despise Muslims because of the attacks carried out by these cowards, it's just not true.

You know we have a problem in Europe with radicalisation don't You?

I have never disputed anything about radicalisation in Islam or that terrorists need to be eliminated. I am Muslim do you think I want these radical c**ts f***ing islam up.?As for despising MuslimsI Some Folk have just cause to despise some Muslims but to allow hatred for whole communties to eat themselves from inside takes a certain kind of retard.
What are your views on jews?

I i have nothing against jews I choose not to associate with them. I do however have a big problem with the fabricated zionist state of Isreal

DB you really believe that we all despise Muslims because of the attacks carried out by these cowards, it's just not true.

I have never disputed anything about radicalisation in Islam or that terrorists need to be eliminated. I am Muslim do you think I want these radical c**ts f***ing islam up.?As for despising MuslimsI Some Folk have just cause to despise some Muslims but to allow hatred for whole communties to eat themselves from inside takes a certain kind of retard.

I i have nothing against jews I choose not to associate with them. I do however have a big problem with the fabricated zionist state of Isreal

Who gives a shit, the Jews settled in the Holy Land before you's did.....

Aren't there some decent jews in Israel? How can you make such a broad sweeping statement condemning a whole country?
  • Like 1

Aren't there some decent jews in Israel? How can you make such a broad sweeping statement condemning a whole country?

I excluded Jews in my first 5 words we even have Jews and Synagogues in Iran. i am talking about the zionist state of Isreal you and your side kick the dog divvy should learn middle east history..Also in Muslim prayers daily we ask Allah to bless Abraham and his decendants as we have a common ancestor .

Edited by desertbred

I excluded Jews in my first 5 words we even have Jews and Synagogues in Iran. i am talking about the zionist state of Isreal you and yo your side kick the dog divvy should learn middle east history.

The Zionist state of Israel is legitimate pal, deal with it. You lot are imposters on the Holy Land.

I excluded Jews in my first 5 words we even have Jews and Synagogues in Iran. i am talking about the zionist state of Isreal you and yo your side kick the dog divvy should learn middle east history.

The Zionist state of Israel is legitimate pal, deal with it. You lot are imposters on the Holy Land.

Go study middle east history then come back and talk deal with it

Go study middle east history then come back and talk deal with it

I know your views are way off, what right have you lot got on the Holy Land?

I know this wasn't directed at me,but I've had a change of opinion on them.

I was speaking to a Jew from Iraq a few months ago,he told me the reason Jews are such c**ts and hated (deservedly) wherever they go is because they're so deracinated.

They have no homeland,traditions of their own or connection to anything or place except their tribe.

Unlike other mongrel people they're unified and very intelligent,so we get the problems we have had with them all this time.

He was of the opinion if they just settled,rooted themselves and gained a connection to the soil which they live on they'd change.

It makes sense to me,and the less there are in Europe and America the better for us too.

Im starting to think its better for my kids to be christian or atheiest for their survival.. not safe to be muslim anymore

What kind of Muslim are you ? afraid of what ,? Whats the worst that can happen you die better to Die as a Muslim than as a Muttahid You would deny the Legacy of your Father and GrandFather your family must feel really proud of you if they read your comment. if a man lives a life as a coward and bows to tyrrany and terror then may be his life is over .anyway,

it kicked off now our own wee private muslim war on the huntinglife

he is same age as my dad so I respect his words as a muslim elder.
I fear many a suicide bomber was created this way.

have you ever met a jihadist ? you seem to know a lot about them

I have met plenty of muslims who justify suicide bombing and love bin laden and basically justify anything islamic right or wrong. I don't think they called themselves 'jihadists' but fundamentally they were.

Please explain how suicide bombing is fundamental of islam.