Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Birmingham

I can speak for , there's a district called allum Rock , and any white folk , court passing thro , driving let alone walking , which would be mad , defo would not get out un scathed

Even the police advise not to go,there , and that's fact !

In the heart of England

Give me a fecin break

• Like 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Birmingham

I can speak for , there's a district called allum Rock , and any white folk , court passing thro , driving let alone walking , which would be mad , defo would not get out un scathed

In the heart of England

Give me a fecin break

But they're not all like that. Some are truly wonderful humans. I just wish they'd be wonderful somewhere else.

Birmingham

In the heart of England

Give me a fecin break

How many protesters would you think you would see on that estate Dave ? be truthful now :laugh:

The fund raiser was started by Muslims but is it only Muslims who donated to it I don't think so

Other fundraisers were started...... Why is only this one being mentioned here

Like the one that raised £300,000 in one day

• Like 1

BGD, have you ever spent much time in heavy populated Muslim area???

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

600+ replies to this thread, I'm not going to read them all but I'm assuming in that many posts the great minds of THL must have figured out the solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Or maybe there was a big fundraiser for the victims? How much was raised?

Who am I kidding it was just a bunch of internet warriors blowing hot air like usual wasn't it :no:

A link was put up a few pages back....

Apparently there was a fundraiser - 18 grand was raised for the victims .......... by the Muslim community :yes:

But, let's deport them all because, afterall, they're all the same eh :rolleyes:

You say that as though we should be grateful......a piddly 18 grand between how many Muslims in this country ?.....because you better believe if we pitched up in a foreign country and watched our own people cause such carnage we would make sure there was a lot more than 18 grands worth of sorry at the end of it !!
I'm not saying that we should be grateful - I'm saying that we should be intelligent enough to know that they're not all the same.

The poor feckers that had a whip round probably did it partly because they're worried about some kind of backlash from right-wing geniuses.

I know that there's some brown folks in the world that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire - there's also some white british that I'd rather see in a hole.

Fair enough, control the numbers coming in, deal with the nutters robustly but, understand that they're not all the same.

The 18 grand was probably raised by a local Muslim group, not from the whole lot across the UK.

That sort of money, is a lot of money to me. They don't have to accept it but, I'd like to think we could be well mannered in the face of the offer.

....... Judge the man on his actions.

Lot of sense talked there mate!

600+ replies to this thread, I'm not going to read them all but I'm assuming in that many posts the great minds of THL must have figured out the solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Or maybe there was a big fundraiser for the victims? How much was raised?

Who am I kidding it was just a bunch of internet warriors blowing hot air like usual wasn't it :no:

A link was put up a few pages back....

Apparently there was a fundraiser - 18 grand was raised for the victims .......... by the Muslim community :yes:

But, let's deport them all because, afterall, they're all the same eh :rolleyes:

Surely with the strength of feeling on here the members must have raised more than £18,000 for victims?

Would you not think it right and proper that the Muslim community would feel slightly more inclined to reach into their pockets than people on a hunting website though ?......i mean surely the strength of feeling in the Muslim community is much stronger than on here or infact anywhere else....no ?
I wouldn't know about the strength of feeling in the Muslim community not being part of it myself but if you go by donations then they certainly seem to care more for the victims than folk on here.

What ever happened to looking after your own? Something that is often called for on here.

I donated to a fund for the victims, how many others on here did the same?

Does " looking after your own " also include condemning and berating wrongdoing after the dust has settled ?.....i spend a lot of time in Cyprus,i love and respect the place as " a foreigner ".......if a rowdy bunch of Brits came over and started kicking off and causing panic in the streets i would feel a big sense of responsibility.......do you think Muslims as communities feel that way.......i dont.
I went on holiday this year to Cyprus, guess who the Greeks detest? It ain't the British, I'll give you a clue, Starts with M ends with M. Edited by DogMan85

I went on holiday this year to Cyprus, guess who the Greeks detest? It ain't the Bristish, I'll give you a clue. Starts with M ends M.

With their literally shitty plumbing I'd have to say Mycobacterium?

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 3

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

What you fail to tell us is you've got a tan like David Dickenson and bath in Madras just to blend in and be accepted......

Arrogant you better believe I am, if you think Bradford is ok, you really do need to lay of that weed pal. Not surprised you rent to Asians, you don't have many other options in Bradford

• Like 1

Im starting to think its better for my kids to be christian or atheiest for their survival.. not safe to be muslim anymore

What kind of Muslim are you ? afraid of what ,? Whats the worst that can happen you die better to Die as a Muslim than as a Muttahid You would deny the Legacy of your Father and GrandFather your family must feel really proud of you if they read your comment. if a man lives a life as a coward and bows to tyrrany and terror then may be his life is over .anyway,

it kicked off now our own wee private muslim war on the huntinglife

he is same age as my dad so I respect his words as a muslim elder.
I fear many a suicide bomber was created this way.

have you ever met a jihadist ? you seem to know a lot about them

I have met plenty of muslims who justify suicide bombing and love bin laden and basically justify anything islamic right or wrong. I don't think they called themselves 'jihadists' but fundamentally they were.

DB you really believe that we all despise Muslims because of the attacks carried out by these cowards, it's just not true.

You know we have a problem in Europe with radicalisation don't You?

I have never disputed anything about radicalisation in Islam or that terrorists need to be eliminated. I am Muslim do you think I want these radical c**ts f***ing islam up.?As for despising MuslimsI Some Folk have just cause to despise some Muslims but to allow hatred for whole communties to eat themselves from inside takes a certain kind of retard.
What are your views on jews?