Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

What was his name then db?? Haha

All you have to do is ask flower.
You denied it for long enpugh, who knows wat youll say next haha ye seem to make it up as ye go along haha
It adds to the mystery, I'd have loved to have met this hero called Dogfox. Must have been some character to get the battle hardened Muslim running for the hills in Lancashire.....

you must be skitso doggy boy and a dreamer lol you dont know who you pretend to be. Go on the dog section we need a laugh or get your pads out
I'd let you old the pads but I wouldn't want to scare ya, not good with a dodgy ticker.

By dodger ticker I assume you've got no bottle?

Dogman, arrogance ain't a good personality trait in anyone mate...if members on here are to believe everything you say you're a cross between rocky balboa and rambo with the sex appeal of Patrick f***ing swayze...a lot of the time when topics become a Dick measuring contest on here you're involved mate

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

What was his name then db?? Haha

All you have to do is ask flower.
You denied it for long enpugh, who knows wat youll say next haha ye seem to make it up as ye go along haha
It adds to the mystery, I'd have loved to have met this hero called Dogfox. Must have been some character to get the battle hardened Muslim running for the hills in Lancashire.....

you must be skitso doggy boy and a dreamer lol you dont know who you pretend to be. Go on the dog section we need a laugh or get your pads out
I'd let you old the pads but I wouldn't want to scare ya, not good with a dodgy ticker.

By dodger ticker I assume you've got no bottle?

Arrogance ain't a good personality trait in anyone mate...if members on here are to believe everything you say you're a cross between rocky balboa and rambo with the sex appeal of Patrick f***ing swayze

I'm the least arrogant bloke out there so you're way off there sunshine, have you heard the saying tongue-in-cheek.......

I call a spade a spade, where do you get the Rocky shite from? I can hold my own put it that way, there's always somebody bigger and better out there I just haven't met him yet. ?

Edited by DogMan85

DB you really believe that we all despise Muslims because of the attacks carried out by these cowards, it's just not true.

You know we have a problem in Europe with radicalisation don't You?

I have never disputed anything about radicalisation in Islam or that terrorists need to be eliminated. I am Muslim do you think I want these radical c**ts f***ing islam up.?As for despising MuslimsI Some Folk have just cause to despise some Muslims but to allow hatred for whole communties to eat themselves from inside takes a certain kind of retard.

Edited by desertbred

I'm basing my opinion of you solely on what I see on here...don't know you, just like you don't know me...don't call me sunshine, ain't been called it since I was 8

You can base whatever you like on here but it is not reality is it flower?

I'm basing my opinion of you solely on what I see on here...don't know you, just like you don't know me...don't call me sunshine, ain't been called it since I was 8

How am I supposed to know? A lot of people don't change their personality just because they're behind a keyboard so surely I'm right in assuming that you are who you're portraying yourself as

DB you really believe that we all despise Muslims because of the attacks carried out by these cowards, it's just not true.

You know we have a problem in Europe with radicalisation don't You?

I have never disputed anything about radicalisation in Islam or that terrorists need to be eliminated. I am Muslim do you think I want these radical c**ts f***ing islam up.?As for despising MuslimsI Some Folk have just cause to despise some Muslims but to allow hatred for whole communties to eat themselves from inside takes a certain kind of retard.

So what's your answer to the problem then? You are a Muslim yourself surely you have some ideas?

I don't hate all Muslims despite what a select few are doing but I'm being honest here I would be happy to see our kingdom Muslim free if given the choice. The Muslims that first came over decades ago generally had no problems integrating so something is not right today.

• Like 1

How am I supposed to know? A lot of people don't change their personality just because they're behind a keyboard so surely I'm right in assuming that you are who you're portraying yourself as

Am I arrogant? Am I f**k. I am argumentative without a doubt but who isnt.