Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Humans are tribal - loyal to their own and their lands. It's a simple concept and, it won't change.

As a species, we like conflict. It's not racism, It's just how we are. Nothing will change until everyone can accept that fact.

The bit we are missing, and don't get me wrong the government does/has poked its nose in to people's affairs something rotten, is that it's the man on the street who instigated none of it that picks up the tab.

However, I saw on another thread a lad say "well if ukip no longer exist I'll vote Tory".......f**k sake, its these people that are doing this to us.....be that by f***ing about in other countries affairs or inviting these people in and letting them do what the f**k they like.

Ifs there is one thing people can do it's stop voting for same old cretins........because if you do its like turkeys voting for Christmas.

What part of this has happened over the last 60 odd years on labours/conservative/ liberal watch is nobody getting?

Muslim countries don't want or need our brand of freedom, it's don't fit same as we don't want their brand of culture.

At the end of the day all these attacks are carried out by Muslims..... From un educated to the highly educated

Its not one or two attacks or even ten or twenty its hundreds

So any one of them could suddenly get the calling

Nothing to do with illegal wars , invasions ,political decisions ,over throwing Sovereign Governments, Hatred ,Predjudices. All the turmoiland strife has ignited without a spark and tinder and its the Muzzies responsible for all .Was it the Cork or the Belfast Muslims who caused the 1916 uprising that led to a civil war in Ireland. When were the Folk i the 3rd world subjugated along with Africa America oh it must have been the Muslims. Did the Muslims ignite the Hundred year war with France. Study History its a great leveler as it has a habit of being truthfull

You're at it again, they have their reasons obviously but it's no excuse to go and kill innocent civilians. Go and fight in the battlefield instead of running down old men.

No one said it was a reason but its certainly a contributing factor towards raicalisation . As for battle fields I certainly dont need some one whos probably never even visited one never mind fought on one telling me what i should do.

We level Iraq, Syria is in ashes and then to make matters worse we open the door and say come on in........the people you vote for don't have to live amongst it, you people f***ing do so why keep voting for these people?

Their country is destroyed, what the f**k do you think they are going to do?.....say "Thanks Lads!"

Human rights is half the problem when it comes to dealing with these people we are tied up in bureaucracy most of it eu enforced. ...I can't see why we can't have a more direct approach when it comes to dealing with wrong uns of any type once we're out the EU

Basically it comes down to whos got the stomach for it. I dont agree with any acts of terrorism .Nor do I i think the Human rights Act is a good thing especially in a terrorism or conflict situation but I am a situation on the ground man and want tio see solutions not a pipe dream or pie in the sky wish lists..

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Earn there own living. The benefit system in Islam is called Bayt ul Mal or Zakat, the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group. Those that pretend to be practicing Muslims and sponge and exploit welfare and benefit systems do not put into practice the islamic faith. In Middle Eastern lower and Middle class Society if you dont work you dont eat unless you have the extended family support system. It is not uncommon now in these times of austerity to find one wage earner supporting more than a single household. The benefit frauds and cheats in the UK Muslim community must think this is eutopia being handed money left right and center they certainly wouldnt get that kind of Welfare help "Back home" as they like to call it. i always assumed that a Welfare system was there as a safety net for those whose life and crcumstances meant short term support in times of need not as A "Way of Life" as many from all walks of life appear to do. immigration policy within a Countries own borders and how they choose to apply it is theeir own concern and should be. If a desk is set up by that country in their ports of Entry and Airports advising immigrants of all status, refugees, assylum seekers, Economic Migrants how and where to get benefits and in many cases even how to exploit the system then whose fault is it when the unscrupulous elements who want to be kings without any work take the piss and live on the benefits System. I see myself many who receive benefits dont need them its just free money and the irony is thegenuine folk who need short term assistance or possibly long term support cant get it. CHARITY IN MOST CASES IS A PISS TAKE, they are run as businesses Boards of Directors CEO,s etc getting large salaeies and even larger expense accounts Donations that do get distributed especially internationally rarely if ever reach the intended people usually ending up buying Palaces, and supporting playboy life styles of the corrupt. No Industrial development or infrastructure in these charity supported places will be made on a large scale as it would cut of the money supply to the Corrupt. One final point I give to Charity I give from my hand direct into the hand of the ones I help i dont give to third party business.
I read your first line and I'd read enough, drive to Bradford Bolton etc etc and you'll see in 10 seconds what Muslims are all about whether there good Muslims or bad Muslims does not make one difference to anyone who can see through the liberal bullshit, we do not want you here, our numbers are growing and it's not through being brought up that way, i was brought up to believe the liberal crap there were no tribes where i grew up then when i was older and seen first hand and mixed with scummy foreigners i made my own mind up, there's that many scummy foreigners here now EVERYONE grows up with them so will see first hand what the craic is. This bullshit will come to an end one day.

i read your first oparagraph and understand you cant, wont and are not capable to do f**k all about the present situation . I live in Manchester right in the middle of Bolton Blackburn Burnley Bradford Sheffield Derby I have dealings in multi ethnic matters in many of the hotspots as some like to call them I walk the walk a well as talk the talk unlike your ilk many problems are out there and some hard choices and decisions and actions need to be taken but the ethnic divide is not getting any smaller the communities here are here to stay even your own Countries laws will not allow or accept any forced repatriations or taking law into your own hands so come up with answers and solutions instead of huffing puffing and blowing hot air.

There is no solutions no one will come up with any, the tax burden to house and feed an ever growing population of scroungers will erode our society until there is no society to speak of and only when we've got rock bottom will we start to climb back up. I've read your views on here for years and were the same in 99% of them. But neither me nor you will get over the 1% and your in all fairness one of the "decent ones". Whenever you see something derogatory or damaging to your ilk you jump to their defense, I commend you for that and it's human nature i however am driven by the exact forces of nature and you lot being here is damaging to me and mine and that's the long and short of it.

• Like 5

The bit we are missing, and don't get me wrong the government does/has poked its nose in to people's affairs something rotten, is that it's the man on the street who instigated none of it that picks up the tab.

However, I saw on another thread a lad say "well if ukip no longer exist I'll vote Tory".......f**k sake, its these people that are doing this to us.....be that by f***ing about in other countries affairs or inviting these people in and letting them do what the f**k they like.

Ifs there is one thing people can do it's stop voting for same old cretins........because if you do its like turkeys voting for Christmas.

What part of this has happened over the last 60 odd years on labours/conservative/ liberal watch is nobody getting?

Muslim countries don't want or need our brand of freedom, it's don't fit same as we don't want their brand of culture.

That was me who said that I'll vote conservative again....... it's purely for selfish reasons

Financially I'm much better of under them and I'll be able to get out of here much quicker

The countries screwed nothings going to change so I'm looking out for number one

• Like 1

That was me who said that I'll vote conservative again....... it's purely for selfish reasons

Financially I'm much better of under them and I'll be able to get out of here much quicker

The countries screwed nothings going to change so I'm looking out for number one

The way things are right now, I can't fault your logic.

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Earn there own living. The benefit system in Islam is called Bayt ul Mal or Zakat, the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group. Those that pretend to be practicing Muslims and sponge and exploit welfare and benefit systems do not put into practice the islamic faith. In Middle Eastern lower and Middle class Society if you dont work you dont eat unless you have the extended family support system. It is not uncommon now in these times of austerity to find one wage earner supporting more than a single household. The benefit frauds and cheats in the UK Muslim community must think this is eutopia being handed money left right and center they certainly wouldnt get that kind of Welfare help "Back home" as they like to call it. i always assumed that a Welfare system was there as a safety net for those whose life and crcumstances meant short term support in times of need not as A "Way of Life" as many from all walks of life appear to do. immigration policy within a Countries own borders and how they choose to apply it is theeir own concern and should be. If a desk is set up by that country in their ports of Entry and Airports advising immigrants of all status, refugees, assylum seekers, Economic Migrants how and where to get benefits and in many cases even how to exploit the system then whose fault is it when the unscrupulous elements who want to be kings without any work take the piss and live on the benefits System. I see myself many who receive benefits dont need them its just free money and the irony is thegenuine folk who need short term assistance or possibly long term support cant get it. CHARITY IN MOST CASES IS A PISS TAKE, they are run as businesses Boards of Directors CEO,s etc getting large salaeies and even larger expense accounts Donations that do get distributed especially internationally rarely if ever reach the intended people usually ending up buying Palaces, and supporting playboy life styles of the corrupt. No Industrial development or infrastructure in these charity supported places will be made on a large scale as it would cut of the money supply to the Corrupt. One final point I give to Charity I give from my hand direct into the hand of the ones I help i dont give to third party business.
I read your first line and I'd read enough, drive to Bradford Bolton etc etc and you'll see in 10 seconds what Muslims are all about whether there good Muslims or bad Muslims does not make one difference to anyone who can see through the liberal bullshit, we do not want you here, our numbers are growing and it's not through being brought up that way, i was brought up to believe the liberal crap there were no tribes where i grew up then when i was older and seen first hand and mixed with scummy foreigners i made my own mind up, there's that many scummy foreigners here now EVERYONE grows up with them so will see first hand what the craic is. This bullshit will come to an end one day.

i read your first oparagraph and understand you cant, wont and are not capable to do f**k all about the present situation . I live in Manchester right in the middle of Bolton Blackburn Burnley Bradford Sheffield Derby I have dealings in multi ethnic matters in many of the hotspots as some like to call them I walk the walk a well as talk the talk unlike your ilk many problems are out there and some hard choices and decisions and actions need to be taken but the ethnic divide is not getting any smaller the communities here are here to stay even your own Countries laws will not allow or accept any forced repatriations or taking law into your own hands so come up with answers and solutions instead of huffing puffing and blowing hot air.

There is no solutions no one will come up with any, the tax burden to house and feed an ever growing population of scroungers will erode our society until there is no society to speak of and only when we've got rock bottom will we start to climb back up. I've read your views on here for years and were the same in 99% of them. But neither me nor you will get over the 1% and your in all fairness one of the "decent ones". Whenever you see something derogatory or damaging to your ilk you jump to their defense, I commend you for that and it's human nature i however am driven by the exact forces of nature and you lot being here is damaging to me and mine and that's the long and short of it.

I know excactly what scum has embeded itself in Muslim society and communities. And like a cancer it needs major cutting to get rid of it. i am a true believer in if its our shit clean it up our selves. IN this Country our hands are tied excactly the same as yours in this country so solutions need to be found. Some of the crap the peadophiles the terror activities the drugs menace goes on in our countries in IRAn we like things dealt with quickly if some ones accused put them in the Shariat court on trial within a week get the verdict innocent or guilty if theyare guilty no appeal as Shariat in our System is the Law of Allah who can an appeal go to higher than Allah or God as you folk say. The sentence is swift imprisonment isnot a prefered punishment in islam either community service or death the sentence of death is usually on a Friday after Prayers. beheading occaissionally shot or hung. People say our system is Barbaric I say what are molesters, rapists, murderers, drug smugglers and dealers Angels?. Commit a Heanious crime then any human rights are forfeited and the only compassion is a swift death.. e

• Like 1

At the end of the day all these attacks are carried out by Muslims..... From un educated to the highly educated

Its not one or two attacks or even ten or twenty its hundreds

So any one of them could suddenly get the calling

Nothing to do with illegal wars , invasions ,political decisions ,over throwing Sovereign Governments, Hatred ,Predjudices. All the turmoiland strife has ignited without a spark and tinder and its the Muzzies responsible for all .Was it the Cork or the Belfast Muslims who caused the 1916 uprising that led to a civil war in Ireland. When were the Folk i the 3rd world subjugated along with Africa America oh it must have been the Muslims. Did the Muslims ignite the Hundred year war with France. Study History its a great leveler as it has a habit of being truthfull
You're at it again, they have their reasons obviously but it's no excuse to go and kill innocent civilians. Go and fight in the battlefield instead of running down old men.

No one said it was a reason but its certainly a contributing factor towards raicalisation . As for battle fields I certainly dont need some one whos probably never even visited one never mind fought on one telling me what i should do.
I don't care, all radicalisation should be squashed immediately no questions asked. Give over with yaslef Rommel, don't try and kid me you're a battle hardened vet when you can't walk a field with ya dogs. Edited by DogMan85

I can't knock you for that mate, I did the same myself so it would be a bit hypocritical but the fact is WE and the millions like us are the reason the jobs f****d..........making for the exit is hardly in the same league as strapping a dynamite body warmer on is it.........we chops off, i did it myself for years, but actually we just want to f**k off because we know there are not enough people to stop the same old rabble getting in and things continuing as usual.

In this time where people beleive in nothing I have to take my hat off to people who beleive in something enough to kill themselves for it.......

Great line in American History X........."Has anything you have done made your life better ?".............