Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Well I agree that the statistics are inaccurate, but I think they are inaccurate in muslims favour. I have stated many times I have many muslim friends who I respect very much and I have tried to my best to look for positives, not just here but anywhere in the world where muslims have successfully integrated into society and I am yet to hear of ONE. Can you tell me ONE place in the world muslims have successfully integrated into a non muslim society? You have never answered this question when I have DIRECTLY asked you in the past. Please answer this one simple question without insults or manipulative crap and then I might start to worry about how much trouble I am in.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

How many Muslims live in the UK how many or are in prisons or have ben in trouble for criminal activity same in Australia. In my opinion the vast majority of Muslims do take part sucessfully and play major roles in the Countries they have become citzens off. This majority which is possinbly a billion or more far out weigh the miniscule numbers you flag up as being the example of "MUSLIMS" if integration doesnt take place asyou claim why is Citizenship granted or Green cards or residency in so many Countries around the World even in the Countries like UK , Europe , America, Australia ,Newzealand Canada the Anti/Islam /Muslim groups are minute as compared to the Billions of People who dont have massive phobia as you and your groups do either individualy or as a whole appear to.. I think that more than answers your points adequately.., Why is it folk like yourself always feel manipulated or insulted it shows a lack of self esteem and worth.

Edited by desertbred

muslims make up less than 5% of the population of England and wales but 15% of the prison population so %wise quite high

Muslim is a faith not a Nationality split it into nationality and see what percentages come out like figures and statistics stock in trade to some people. I would Question the backgrounds and nationality of those who recently committed acts of terror and use the term Muslim very loosely.

• Like 1

muslims make up less than 5% of the population of England and wales but 15% of the prison population so %wise quite high

Muslim is a faith not a Nationality split it into nationality and see what percentages come out like figures and statistics stock in trade to some people. I would Question the backgrounds and nationality of those who recently committed acts of terror and use the term Muslim very loosely.

I know muslim is a faith and not a nationality but in your above post you asked how many muslims in the uk and how many are in prisons

How many Muslims live in the UK how many or are in prisons or have ben in trouble for criminal activity same in Australia. In my opinion the vast majority of Muslims do take part sucessfully and play major roles in the Countries they have become citzens off. This majority which is possinbly a billion or more far out weigh the miniscule numbers you flag up as being the example of "MUSLIMS" if integration doesnt take place asyou claim why is Citizenship granted or Green cards or residency in so many Countries around the World even in the Countries like UK , Europe , America, Australia ,Newzealand Canada the Anti/Islam /Muslim groups are minute as compared to the Billions of People who dont have massive phobia as you and your groups do either individualy or as a whole appear to.. I think that more than answers your points adequately.., Why is it folk like yourself always feel manipulated or insulted it shows a lack of self esteem and worth.

The reason all these countries accept muslims is mostly out of pity, generosity to try and help a fellow human being. The repayment is always crime, hate preach and ghettos. If I put my tinfoil hat on the reason countless countries accept muslims is jews in prominent positions trying to destabilise nations for their own gains. Tinfoil hat off and it is basic kindness and generosity. Tinfoil hat or no tinfoil hat people and nations are waking up and the 'minute' groups you speak of are now HUGE and getting bigger. Your inadequate reply and misconceptions of my self esteem and worth mean nothing to me. I honestly hope the many decent muslims you speak of do not suffer to much in the coming changes.

The reason all these countries accept muslims is mostly out of pity, generosity to try and help a fellow human being. The repayment is always crime, hate preach and ghettos. If I put my tinfoil hat on the reason countless countries accept muslims is jews in prominent positions trying to destabilise nations for their own gains. Tinfoil hat off and it is basic kindness and generosity. Tinfoil hat or no tinfoil hat people and nations are waking up and the 'minute' groups you speak of are now HUGE and getting bigger. Your inadequate reply and misconceptions of my self esteem and worth mean nothing to me. I honestly hope the many decent muslims you speak of do not suffer to much in the coming changes.

You certainly have no concept of reality nationality and green cards are not given to millions of Muslims out of pity. Surgeons Doctors Engineers Scientists Teachers, Financiers Bankers business owners , even factory workers shop keepers taxi drivers LOL where does pity enter into it ?You really do scrape the barrel with your argument content. Refugees and Assylum seekers forma very tiny percentage of immigrants so your pity angle is way off base. As for numbers of objectors you are outnumbered by other folks by 10,s of thousands to one in any country you care to name.

Edited by desertbred

I know muslim is a faith and not a nationality but in your above post you asked how many muslims in the uk and how many are in prisons

I am interested what defines a Muslim ? if i call myself a Millionaire or a astronaut it doesnt make me one does it. Christians come from every Continent on Earth are they recognised by their EtHnicity or theIr religion if its by Religion then why do people clame Islam is a religion and not aNationality like Jews are classed as a Nation irrespective of place of Birth or Resideny/Nationality?

A TINY percentage are given refuge because of the generosity of the west??? So a LARGE percentage are doctors, surgeons, engineers, etc. Ok then... I have no concept of reality. Look whatever I am bored of this conversation and I need sleep. But I will say you know that muslims cause problems everywhere but you keep spouting that crap some might even believe it. Good night.

• Like 1

A TINY percentage are given refuge because of the generosity of the west??? So a LARGE percentage are doctors, surgeons, engineers, etc. Ok then... I have no concept of reality. Look whatever I am bored of this conversation and I need sleep. But I will say you know that muslims cause problems everywhere but you keep spouting that crap some might even believe it. Good night.

have a good / sleep but put your brain in gear before your mouth in future.you made youself look more stupid than you probvably are.

I am interested what defines a Muslim ? if i call myself a Millionaire or a astronaut it doesnt make me one does it. Christians come from every Continent on Earth are they recognised by their EtHnicity or theIr religion if its by Religion then why do people clame Islam is a religion and not aNationality like Jews are classed as a Nation irrespective of place of Birth or Resideny/Nationality?

i dont think you can difine a persons faith it means different things to different people

i dont think you can difine a persons faith it means different things to different people

Spot on :thumbs: One final question Why should the Muslim Majority as a whole be held accountable and blamed along with their faith for the terrorist activities of a few who the majority of Muslims even despute are bonafide Muslims in there actions speeches or terror activities. When ever Any other member of any other Faith around the Globe commits any criminal Act are the whole of thatFaith blamed for the individuals actions?

Spot on :thumbs: One final question Why should the Muslim Majority as a whole be held accountable and blamed along with their faith for the terrorist activities of a few who the majority of Muslims even despute are bonafide Muslims in there actions speeches or terror activities. When ever Any other member of any other Faith around the Globe commits any criminal Act are the whole of thatFaith blamed for the individuals actions?

they should not all be blamed and to be honest I don't really think they are

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Eaarn there own living. Yhe benefit system in Islam iscalled Bayt ul Mal the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group.

Well this is not islamic society is it, so I guess the rules change. Have you ever heard of muslims having different rules for infidels?
I should add my own mother and a few other people I know very well worked for centrelink, which is our welfare department and the problems of welfare fraud is endemic in muslim communities.
I agree.. someone should remind them that its a fraud and basically stealing money and the money becomes non halal if you lied to get it Allah would rather you eat pork then eat food you bought with stolen money. That money isnt halal, then you go buy halal food with it !! And if sharia lsw applied hands would be cut off for stealing money Edited by AXUM
  • Like 1

Not all Muslims should be held accountable for these cowardly attacks but I have a question, you're telling me the radicalisation of these creatures goes unnoticed in the Muslim community?

There is a big problem over here in the UK and across Europe, I don't believe for one minute the avergae Muslim is oblivious to this.