Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

A bit of a problem didnt the original Americans who were non white become a minority in there own Country? wasnt that due to Government intervention?

Demographic changes aren't only a problem for one group of people, as you say it affects all groups. There was a government plan to exterminate the Natives though, disease brought from Europe killed most of them.

Anyway we're going to see what the future holds for Europe by looking at the US and it's increasing racial tensions, if you replace the population there is no guarantee that everything that was American will still hold true with people with different values.

A bit of a problem didnt the original Americans who were non white become a minority in there own Country? wasnt that due to Government intervention?

Demographic changes aren't only a problem for one group of people, as you say it affects all groups. There was a government plan to exterminate the Natives though, disease brought from Europe killed most of them.

Anyway we're going to see what the future holds for Europe by looking at the US and it's increasing racial tensions, if you replace the population there is no guarantee that everything that was American will still hold true with people with different values.

The history of Europe is a lot longer than the history of America and immigration in Europe has gone on for a thousand years from all points of the compass. I personally think there is to much immigration but to give America as a test case is some what questionable it was built on immigration.. Just being the Devils advocate to test the claims .

Edited by desertbred

The history of Europe is a lot longer than the history of America and immigration in Europe has gone on for a thousand years from all points of the compass. I personally think there is to much immigration but to give America as a test case is some what questionable it was built on immigration.. Just being the Devils advocate to test the claims .

Yes it's true but it is also true that the modern USA was predominantly build on white European settlers, initially mainly Anglo and later influenced by Italian, German etc. Amazingly (or not) the US was almost 90% white (or should be say European) in the beginning of the 20th century. I don't mind some immigration, obviously there are some great people who come over but the country the immigrants wanted to join might soon change beyond recognition affecting all the decent people.

While it's fair to point out the negatives of European colonisation it is also fair to show the positive that came out of the bad, our laws, culture and way of life is fairly good in the grand scheme of things.

America is a massive country and it was built on immigration, The ghettoisation of certain areas is directly attributable to Government and segragation Policies of a number of Democratic Governments . the racial tensions are not new they go back to the American Civil war. European laws Colonial Government are mainly responsible for African and Middle and Far East instability the African states at one time or another until quite recently were ruled governed and plundered by the European cultures being held up as examples of good Governance, One of the Main culprits for mass immigration was the East India Company who totally destabalised Asia as well as parts of Africa and were major players in the transportation of Blacks from Africa to America.

And now so many Europeans feel guilty but the truth is whoever is strongest will trash anyone in their way. You talk of native Americans for example, yes they were crushed but if they were strong enough do you think they would have shown mercy to Europeans, not a chance. Everyone should appreciate Europeans (I am not talking about European governments) have changed their ways from the conquest and conquer of recent times and try to help refugees and make laws to protect minority groups or there is no way any non European could set foot on European soil.

• Like 1

Trouble is, we will all be having these polite conversations till the cows come home but the tension will still exist.......cultures don't intergrate imho, they can exist in an uneasy peace but they will always be alien to each other.

Everyone would be a lot happier and easier with each other if cultures stayed where they belong.

Then you could visit if you want, experience them, all very nice an interesting and bugger off back home.

Jmho

Small numbers are fine, anymore and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

There is a demographic timebomb ticking away in the West now, one day we will become a minority. It is projected that White Americans will become a minority within 20 years without a major government intervention...picture that future

Who is projecting that Nik? Is it a general consensus or scare mongering by certain groups? The BBC?

So in tens years time, simplistically, America will be only half white?

....& how will government intervention stop that? Sterilising certain minorities?

Edited by Accip74

Trouble is, we will all be having these polite conversations till the cows come home but the tension will still exist.......cultures don't intergrate imho, they can exist in an uneasy peace but they will always be alien to each other.

Everyone would be a lot happier and easier with each other if cultures stayed where they belong.

Then you could visit if you want, experience them, all very nice an interesting and bugger off back home.

Jmho

There is a demographic timebomb ticking away in the West now, one day we will become a minority. It is projected that White Americans will become a minority within 20 years without a major government intervention...picture that future

Who is projecting that Nik? Is it a general consensus or scare mongering by certain groups? The BBC?

....& how will government intervention stop that? Sterilising certain minorities?

I don't think the Pew Research Centre has ever been accused of fear mongering

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/31/10-demographic-trends-that-are-shaping-the-u-s-and-the-world/

Jmho

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/31/10-demographic-trends-that-are-shaping-the-u-s-and-the-world/

Yeh not them, but you?

It is very interesting, but with perhaps a lot of grey area? Regarding what will constitute as white? Or not as the case may be.......definitely a case for white supremacy eh Nik?

What is the answer for Trump then? It don't look like a wall will change the Pew Research Centres statistics?

I don't why sterilisation even comes in to it. Stopping or greatly reducing immigration would reduce the decline and encourage people to have children again not just whites.

Reducing immigration I get, but how does that equate to white folk encouraged to have bigger family's?

Jmho

Yeh not them, but you?

It is very interesting, but with perhaps a lot of grey area? Regarding what will constitute as white? Or not as the case may be.......definitely a case for white supremacy eh Nik?

What is the answer for Trump then? It don't look like a wall will change the Pew Research Centres statistics?

Surely you can do better than that

I don't why sterilisation even comes in to it. Stopping or greatly reducing immigration would reduce the decline and encourage people to have children again not just whites.

Reducing immigration I get, but how does that equate to white folk encouraged to have bigger family's?

Your cherry picking out of quote is a tad tiring. Did I not say "not just whites"?

You do know why the baby boomers have that name don't you?

Jmho

Yeh not them, but you?

Surely you can do better than that

Tell me then......reduce immigration & white folk start having more kids? The size of white families have been reducing for years & that's a direct correlation to immigration?

I'm not arguing about reducing immigration, I'm just struggling with that logic...