Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Welshie can be classified as one..

He snitched on me..

Hes a mod, someone gets really abusive to me so i dont wanna ruin thread and start a fight i keep it civil and report his post to mods

Comes the mod ???!!! And says axum reports you to us mods. This forum doesnt encourage abusive behaviours.. and if mods not gonna delete posts then i have right to not read such post about me and have it deleted and member gets warned

Apparantly welshie doesnt agree with that.. he even liked the post where that fella said are you gonna report me again for being racist.. really.. maybe admin should remove you from your position if you dont agree with moderating a forum.... you should be saying yes i will delete yoyr post if you act racist .. its my job .

What a joke lol

Im all for people defending their beliefs...it's their right but AXUM is just a muppet...at least DB has the knowledge and experience to properly defend what he believes in. I think AXUM'S a bit confused about what he is to be honest

Maybe he,s just young ?

You dont know what snitching means.

I cant be a snitch because i wasnt with him or part of the racist group and th3n turned on him to the mods.. im the one who he was being racist to .. im not his friend.. get it.

You have to be part of it , doing something together , then turn on them

Lol u have low iq. Sorry

You was part of the same subject in the same place and secretly went to tell somebody in authority that a person had done something bad.........thats a snitch.

And yes i probably do have a low iq......its never stopped me getting what i wanted though ;)

Welshie can be classified as one..

He snitched on me..

Hes a mod, someone gets really abusive to me so i dont wanna ruin thread and start a fight i keep it civil and report his post to mods

Comes the mod ???!!! And says axum reports you to us mods. This forum doesnt encourage abusive behaviours.. and if mods not gonna delete posts then i have right to not read such post about me and have it deleted and member gets warned

Apparantly welshie doesnt agree with that.. he even liked the post where that fella said are you gonna report me again for being racist.. really.. maybe admin should remove you from your position if you dont agree with moderating a forum.... you should be saying yes i will delete yoyr post if you act racist .. its my job .

What a joke lol

Oh shut up Axum everyone is fed up with your shite.

AXUM

Havent you crawled under a rock yet and died , I'm sure the world would be a better place

Im sure your world would be better place .. my world of 1.2 billion muslim would rather you dead then me.

AXUM

Havent you crawled under a rock yet and died , I'm sure the world would be a better place

Im sure your world would be better place .. my world of 1.2 billion muslim would rather you dead then me.
Surely there lies the problem

Alright enough talking bout me.. back to topic .. bloody hell lol obsessed with me u folks, lol

You thrive on the attention clearly but we're the twats giving it to you...you need to be ignored I think

The mods didn't snitch on you ! You said you were going to snitch and then I got a knock on the door off a posse of mods ,ergo you are a snitch ,by the way your also e sneaky ,devious prick ,

I bet the Muslim Victor Meldrew wishes you would shut the f**k up about Islam on here .

• Like 1

I don't really want to get involved in this thread ,but I would like to point two thing out ...

1..Bradford wasn't always a "shit hole ". It was once a nice little prosperous city that was well worth a visit .

2..Axum is a complete and utter shite spouting prick .

Well i didnt see that coming lol
Why don't you report me for racism ...again .

Oh no he,s not one of them is he !.......must admit i dont have a problem with folk like him or desertman they are just defending their own as we all should its just another example of why we shouldn't be forced to live together in my opinion......but snitching nah no excuse for that.....that's a weak person in any language or religion.
You dont know what snitching means.

I cant be a snitch because i wasnt with him or part of the racist group and th3n turned on him to the mods.. im the one who he was being racist to .. im not his friend.. get it.

You have to be part of it , doing something together , then turn on them

Lol u have low iq. Sorry

Come on axum we are all one big happy family here on thl lol

AXUM

There's a bit of truth from a Muslim........Muslim would rather a non Muslim dead than a muslim