Shots Fired Outside Parliament

BGD, have you ever spent much time in heavy populated Muslim area???

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

Bradford.......a great example of how and old English town can be improved by multi culturalism ! Lol
Now you're just being silly, Bradford was always a shit hole! :laugh:
Jokes aside, as Astanley points out, no it wasn't.

I have travelled about the North a lot and you go to these towns and see the architecture......these were grand places with beautiful buildings......you can see their former glory.

Then you look out the van window at what's walking around you and see what they have become.

Not nice, not nice at all.

Aye Bradford especially actually has some great architecture. Tongue was firmly in cheek with that comment I've actually got a bit of a soft spot for the city, it's where I bought my first property so it'll always be a bit special to me and the brown faces and smell of curry doesn't ruin that ;)
What about the vilification of your own people, high crime, declining education, ethnic targeted gang rape, etc doesn't that ruin anything for you?

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

I don't really want to get involved in this thread ,but I would like to point two thing out ...

1..Bradford wasn't always a "shit hole ". It was once a nice little prosperous city that was well worth a visit .

2..Axum is a complete and utter shite spouting prick .

Well i didnt see that coming lol

Why don't you report me for racism ...again .

• Like 3

I don't really want to get involved in this thread ,but I would like to point two thing out ...

1..Bradford wasn't always a "shit hole ". It was once a nice little prosperous city that was well worth a visit .

Smile :)

Stop being negative lol

BGD, have you ever spent much time in heavy populated Muslim area???

It is a million miles away from what you see on the media, I personally know of asian lads who have the sh1t kicked out of them for speaking out of turn against other Muslims, so much so they won't speak out of turn again. You have your opinions I have mine, and I know that I know more about how these folks carry on and operate than you ever will.

I grew up in one and still visit regularly, plus the rental property I own in Bradford which is currently occupied by two lovely Muslim families :thumbs:

You know nothing about me so why would you assume you have more knowledge and experience of a subject than me? Seems quite arrogant TBH.

Bradford.......a great example of how and old English town can be improved by multi culturalism ! Lol
Now you're just being silly, Bradford was always a shit hole! :laugh:
Jokes aside, as Astanley points out, no it wasn't.

I have travelled about the North a lot and you go to these towns and see the architecture......these were grand places with beautiful buildings......you can see their former glory.

Then you look out the van window at what's walking around you and see what they have become.

Not nice, not nice at all.

Aye Bradford especially actually has some great architecture. Tongue was firmly in cheek with that comment I've actually got a bit of a soft spot for the city, it's where I bought my first property so it'll always be a bit special to me and the brown faces and smell of curry doesn't ruin that ;)
What about the vilification of your own people, high crime, declining education, ethnic targeted gang rape, etc doesn't that ruin anything for you?

f**k all that theres money to be earned

Oh no he,s not one of them is he !.......must admit i dont have a problem with folk like him or desertman they are just defending their own as we all should its just another example of why we shouldn't be forced to live together in my opinion......but snitching nah no excuse for that.....that's a weak person in any language or religion.

• Like 2

Oh no he,s not one of them is he !.......must admit i dont have a problem with folk like him or desertman they are just defending their own as we all should its just another example of why we shouldn't be forced to live together in my opinion......but snitching nah no excuse for that.....that's a weak person in any language or religion.
Im all for people defending their beliefs...it's their right but AXUM is just a muppet...at least DB has the knowledge and experience to properly defend what he believes in. I think AXUM'S a bit confused about what he is to be honest
  • Like 1

You dont know what snitching means.

I cant be a snitch because i wasnt with him or part of the racist group and th3n turned on him to the mods.. im the one who he was being racist to .. im not his friend.. get it.

You have to be part of it , doing something together , then turn on them

Lol u have low iq. Sorry

Edited by AXUM

Or free minded lol

I speak arabic .. was born in saudi.. know islam well.. im sunni.

is it not too cold over here for you

Didnt your ancestors come from africa .. then populated europe