Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Well that was an interesting thread until all the pushing and shoving and "hold me back, hold me back" stuff outside the nightclub started ! Lol

I have the same problem with customers over my rugs carpets and Kebabs

Typical Muslim, probably short changing them ! Lol

• Like 2

I'm basing my opinion of you solely on what I see on here...don't know you, just like you don't know me...don't call me sunshine, ain't been called it since I was 8

You can base whatever you like on here but it is not reality is it flower?

How am I supposed to know? A lot of people don't change their personality just because they're behind a keyboard so surely I'm right in assuming that you are who you're portraying yourself as

Am I arrogant? Am I f**k. I am argumentative without a doubt but who isnt.

Me :angel:

• Like 1

Well that was an interesting thread until all the pushing and shoving and "hold me back, hold me back" stuff outside the nightclub started ! Lol

I have the same problem with customers over my rugs carpets and Kebabs

Typical Muslim, probably short changing them

feck me I am not Jewish or Pakistani mate

• Like 1

600+ replies to this thread, I'm not going to read them all but I'm assuming in that many posts the great minds of THL must have figured out the solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Or maybe there was a big fundraiser for the victims? How much was raised?

Who am I kidding it was just a bunch of internet warriors blowing hot air like usual wasn't it :no:

• Like 1

600+ replies to this thread, I'm not going to read them all but I'm assuming in that many posts the great minds of THL must have figured out the solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Who am I kidding it was just a bunch of internet warriors blowing hot air like usual wasn't it :no:

Pot calling kettle and all that. ?

Dessie fuuck right off you never short changed anyone.....

This magic carpet is about as magic as Paul Daniels (RIP Paul)

And the kebab garlic sauce is not what it seems :hmm:

It was a flying carpet it came on Emirate airlines As for the kebab garlic source what you and your mates get up to is your concern.

and you are the only short I ever changed :thumbs:

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

whats a muttahid

If some one beleives in Allah then leaves islam they become hunafiq if they return to islam they are accepted back as aMuslimif they then leave a second time they become Muttahid and cannot become Muslim again. Some one who doesnt believe in Allah or God is referred to as Kufar. Axumone before posted he left islam and became athiest so if he left again in Muslim terminology he is Muttahid.

Call it what you want DB, to simplify it, the crack pot does not what he is or what he wants, hardly any wonder no fcuker listens to a word he says

Dessie fuuck right off you never short changed anyone.....

This magic carpet is about as magic as Paul Daniels (RIP Paul)

And the kebab garlic sauce is not what it seems :hmm:

It was a flying carpet it came on Emirate airlines As for the kebab garlic source what you and your mates get up to is your concern.

and you are the only short I ever changed :thumbs:

Not having that....

The garlic sauce came with the kebab :laugh:

A link was put up a few pages back....

Apparently there was a fundraiser - 18 grand was raised for the victims .......... by the Muslim community :yes:

But, let's deport them all because, afterall, they're all the same eh :rolleyes:

Apparently there was a fundraiser - 18 grand was raised for the victims .......... by the Muslim community :yes:

But, let's deport them all because, afterall, they're all the same eh :rolleyes:

You say that as though we should be grateful......a piddly 18 grand between how many Muslims in this country ?.....because you better believe if we pitched up in a foreign country and watched our own people cause such carnage we would make sure there was a lot more than 18 grands worth of sorry at the end of it !!

18k between 2n1/2 million of them..thats only them trying to each way themselves.were not all like that,llook we had a collection,they must think we came down with the last shower of rain.