Shots Fired Outside Parliament

muslims make up less than 5% of the population of England and wales but 15% of the prison population so %wise quite high

Muslim is a faith not a Nationality split it into nationality and see what percentages come out like figures and statistics stock in trade to some people. I would Question the backgrounds and nationality of those who recently committed acts of terror and use the term Muslim very loosely.

I know muslim is a faith and not a nationality but in your above post you asked how many muslims in the uk and how many are in prisons

I am interested what defines a Muslim ? if i call myself a Millionaire or a astronaut it doesnt make me one does it. Christians come from every Continent on Earth are they recognised by their EtHnicity or theIr religion if its by Religion then why do people clame Islam is a religion and not aNationality like Jews are classed as a Nation irrespective of place of Birth or Resideny/Nationality?

i dont think you can difine a persons faith it means different things to different people

Spot on :thumbs: One final question Why should the Muslim Majority as a whole be held accountable and blamed along with their faith for the terrorist activities of a few who the majority of Muslims even despute are bonafide Muslims in there actions speeches or terror activities. When ever Any other member of any other Faith around the Globe commits any criminal Act are the whole of thatFaith blamed for the individuals actions?

Not all Muslims should be held accountable for these cowardly attacks but I have a question, you're telling me the radicalisation of these creatures goes unnoticed in the Muslim community?

There is a big problem over here in the UK and across Europe, I don't believe for one minute the avergae Muslim is oblivious to this.

unnoticed it doesnt Abu Haza the hook was kicked out of Finsbury Prk Mosque in London for radicalising youngsters. The British Government used to close the main road outside the Mosque on a Friday and have a police presence so he could hold his prayer meetings ten years before they Finally f****d him off to America. Amjid Chaudhrey was reported to British Authorities for radicalisation numorous times over a period of 20 years before the Government took any action. Butt the car thief from Manchester who was in Guantanamo was given an undisclosed amount of compensation he had been reported numorous times for recruiting for isis in Syria what action was taken. The black lad who was in Guantanamo then given an undisclosed amount of compensation then went fighting for isis the one who blew his vest up in Syria a couple of weeks ago. .The guy on the bridge was known foryears to the authorities for his extreme violence and radical views he went to Saudia twice teaching and no action was taken but they were perfectly aware of his radical views yet nothing was done. So dont give me the spiel and crap about Muslims not reporting things. May be the questions should be asked is the Government implicit in this shite seems they were n N/Ireland It appears that a lot ofother questions need to be asked of your own Agencies and Goverment. Who gives the Radical Preachers visa and work permits to come to UK? who allowed people like Abu Khitab to preach hatred along with Chaudrey for years before he was Deported to face charges in Egypt where incidentally he was aquitted and later the Arab Spring uprising began starting numorous clandestine operations to destabalise and overthrow various legitimate Goverments in the Region. Yet the Government continues to Arm and Support Saudia strange isnt it? you have a lot to learn.All the ones named have been well named and well publicised over the Years in the UK press they are all Sunni Muslims with links to Saudia stranger and Stranger .

Edited by desertbred

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

muslims make up less than 5% of the population of England and wales but 15% of the prison population so %wise quite high

Muslim is a faith not a Nationality split it into nationality and see what percentages come out like figures and statistics stock in trade to some people. I would Question the backgrounds and nationality of those who recently committed acts of terror and use the term Muslim very loosely.

I know muslim is a faith and not a nationality but in your above post you asked how many muslims in the uk and how many are in prisons

I am interested what defines a Muslim ? if i call myself a Millionaire or a astronaut it doesnt make me one does it. Christians come from every Continent on Earth are they recognised by their EtHnicity or theIr religion if its by Religion then why do people clame Islam is a religion and not aNationality like Jews are classed as a Nation irrespective of place of Birth or Resideny/Nationality?

i dont think you can difine a persons faith it means different things to different people

Spot on :thumbs: One final question Why should the Muslim Majority as a whole be held accountable and blamed along with their faith for the terrorist activities of a few who the majority of Muslims even despute are bonafide Muslims in there actions speeches or terror activities. When ever Any other member of any other Faith around the Globe commits any criminal Act are the whole of thatFaith blamed for the individuals actions?
Not all Muslims should be held accountable for these cowardly attacks but I have a question, you're telling me the radicalisation of these creatures goes unnoticed in the Muslim community?

There is a big problem over here in the UK and across Europe, I don't believe for one minute the avergae Muslim is oblivious to this.

wHERE HAVE i said it goes unnoticed it doesnt Abu Haza the hook was kicked out of Finsbury Prk Mosque in London for radicalising youngsters. The British Government used to close the main road outside the Mosque on a Friday and have a police presence so he could hold his prayer meetings ten years before they inally f****d him off to America. Amjid Chaudhrey wasreported to British Authoritiesfor radicalisation numorous times overa period of 20 years before the Government took any Action Butt the car thie from Manchester who was in Guantanamo was given an undisclosed amount of compensation he had been reported numorous times for recruiting for isis in Syria what action was taken. The black lad who was in Guantanamo then given an undisclosed amount of compensation then went fighting for isis the one who blew his vest up in Syria a couple of weeks ago.

How many Muslims actually speak out about the radicalisation of these people though? The government without a doubt has blood on it's hands. Nearly everyone of these fanatics are known to intelligence yet nothing is done.

wHERE HAVE i said it goes unnoticed it doesnt Abu Haza the hook was kicked out of Finsbury Prk Mosque in London for radicalising youngsters. The British Government used to close the main road outside the Mosque on a Friday and have a police presence so he could hold his prayer meetings ten years before they inally f****d him off to America. Amjid Chaudhrey wasreported to British Authoritiesfor radicalisation numorous times overa period of 20 years before the Government took any Action Butt the car thie from Manchester who was in Guantanamo was given an undisclosed amount of compensation he had been reported numorous times for recruiting for isis in Syria what action was taken. The black lad who was in Guantanamo then given an undisclosed amount of compensation then went fighting for isis the one who blew his vest up in Syria a couple of weeks ago.

How many Muslims actually speak out about the radicalisation of these people though? The government without a doubt has blood on it's hands. Nearly everyone of these fanatics are known to intelligence yet nothing is done.

Now you want to holdme accountable for Government Actions read the remainder of my previous post 2 posts back then you tell me where the truth lays.

Edited by desertbred

Now you want to holdme accountable for Government Actions read the remainder of my previous post 2 posts back then you tell me where the truth lays.

No I don't but I believe all Muslims should be doing more to expose the bad eggs in their communities. You've got to admit rightly or wrongly you're all getting painted with the same brush by a big majority of people.

At the end of the day all these attacks are carried out by Muslims..... From un educated to the highly educated

Its not one or two attacks or even ten or twenty its hundreds

So any one of them could suddenly get the calling

At the end of the day all these attacks are carried out by Muslims..... From un educated to the highly educated

Nothing to do with illegal wars , invasions ,political decisions ,over throwing Sovereign Governments, Hatred ,Predjudices. All the turmoiland strife has ignited without a spark and tinder and its the Muzzies responsible for all .Was it the Cork or the Belfast Muslims who caused the 1916 uprising that led to a civil war in Ireland. When were the Folk i the 3rd world subjugated along with Africa America oh it must have been the Muslims. Did the Muslims ignite the Hundred year war with France. Study History its a great leveler as it has a habit of being truthfull

Edited by desertbred

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Earn there own living. The benefit system in Islam is called Bayt ul Mal or Zakat, the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group. Those that pretend to be practicing Muslims and sponge and exploit welfare and benefit systems do not put into practice the islamic faith. In Middle Eastern lower and Middle class Society if you dont work you dont eat unless you have the extended family support system. It is not uncommon now in these times of austerity to find one wage earner supporting more than a single household. The benefit frauds and cheats in the UK Muslim community must think this is eutopia being handed money left right and center they certainly wouldnt get that kind of Welfare help "Back home" as they like to call it. i always assumed that a Welfare system was there as a safety net for those whose life and crcumstances meant short term support in times of need not as A "Way of Life" as many from all walks of life appear to do. immigration policy within a Countries own borders and how they choose to apply it is theeir own concern and should be. If a desk is set up by that country in their ports of Entry and Airports advising immigrants of all status, refugees, assylum seekers, Economic Migrants how and where to get benefits and in many cases even how to exploit the system then whose fault is it when the unscrupulous elements who want to be kings without any work take the piss and live on the benefits System. I see myself many who receive benefits dont need them its just free money and the irony is thegenuine folk who need short term assistance or possibly long term support cant get it. CHARITY IN MOST CASES IS A PISS TAKE, they are run as businesses Boards of Directors CEO,s etc getting large salaeies and even larger expense accounts Donations that do get distributed especially internationally rarely if ever reach the intended people usually ending up buying Palaces, and supporting playboy life styles of the corrupt. No Industrial development or infrastructure in these charity supported places will be made on a large scale as it would cut of the money supply to the Corrupt. One final point I give to Charity I give from my hand direct into the hand of the ones I help i dont give to third party business.

I read your first line and I'd read enough, drive to Bradford Bolton etc etc and you'll see in 10 seconds what Muslims are all about whether there good Muslims or bad Muslims does not make one difference to anyone who can see through the liberal bullshit, we do not want you here, our numbers are growing and it's not through being brought up that way, i was brought up to believe the liberal crap there were no tribes where i grew up then when i was older and seen first hand and mixed with scummy foreigners i made my own mind up, there's that many scummy foreigners here now EVERYONE grows up with them so will see first hand what the craic is. This bullshit will come to an end one day.

• Like 1

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Earn there own living. The benefit system in Islam is called Bayt ul Mal or Zakat, the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group. Those that pretend to be practicing Muslims and sponge and exploit welfare and benefit systems do not put into practice the islamic faith. In Middle Eastern lower and Middle class Society if you dont work you dont eat unless you have the extended family support system. It is not uncommon now in these times of austerity to find one wage earner supporting more than a single household. The benefit frauds and cheats in the UK Muslim community must think this is eutopia being handed money left right and center they certainly wouldnt get that kind of Welfare help "Back home" as they like to call it. i always assumed that a Welfare system was there as a safety net for those whose life and crcumstances meant short term support in times of need not as A "Way of Life" as many from all walks of life appear to do. immigration policy within a Countries own borders and how they choose to apply it is theeir own concern and should be. If a desk is set up by that country in their ports of Entry and Airports advising immigrants of all status, refugees, assylum seekers, Economic Migrants how and where to get benefits and in many cases even how to exploit the system then whose fault is it when the unscrupulous elements who want to be kings without any work take the piss and live on the benefits System. I see myself many who receive benefits dont need them its just free money and the irony is thegenuine folk who need short term assistance or possibly long term support cant get it. CHARITY IN MOST CASES IS A PISS TAKE, they are run as businesses Boards of Directors CEO,s etc getting large salaeies and even larger expense accounts Donations that do get distributed especially internationally rarely if ever reach the intended people usually ending up buying Palaces, and supporting playboy life styles of the corrupt. No Industrial development or infrastructure in these charity supported places will be made on a large scale as it would cut of the money supply to the Corrupt. One final point I give to Charity I give from my hand direct into the hand of the ones I help i dont give to third party business.

I read your first line and I'd read enough, drive to Bradford Bolton etc etc and you'll see in 10 seconds what Muslims are all about whether there good Muslims or bad Muslims does not make one difference to anyone who can see through the liberal bullshit, we do not want you here, our numbers are growing and it's not through being brought up that way, i was brought up to believe the liberal crap there were no tribes where i grew up then when i was older and seen first hand and mixed with scummy foreigners i made my own mind up, there's that many scummy foreigners here now EVERYONE grows up with them so will see first hand what the craic is. This bullshit will come to an end one day.

i read your first oparagraph and understand you cant, wont and are not capable to do f**k all about the present situation . I live in Manchester right in the middle of Bolton Blackburn Burnley Bradford Sheffield Derby I have dealings in multi ethnic matters in many of the hotspots as some like to call them I walk the walk a well as talk the talk unlike your ilk many problems are out there and some hard choices and decisions and actions need to be taken but the ethnic divide is not getting any smaller the communities here are here to stay even your own Countries laws will not allow or accept any forced repatriations or taking law into your own hands so come up with answers and solutions instead of huffing puffing and blowing hot air.

Edited by desertbred

We cant be seen to be discriminating on whos radical or not.only fair we have mass deportations and start again on a points system.

Not goingt to happen is it , A points system and tighter entry requirements in the future quite likely .Mass deportations not a cats.

Human rights is half the problem when it comes to dealing with these people we are tied up in bureaucracy most of it eu enforced. ...I can't see why we can't have a more direct approach when it comes to dealing with wrong uns of any type once we're out the EU

Muslim group raises over £18,000 in one day for victims of the Westminster attack.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/muslim-group-raises-3000-hour-support-westminster-attack-victims/

A Muslim group raised £18,000 in one day in support of the victims of Wednesday's London terror attacks and their families.

Muslims United for London co-ordinated a crowdfunding campaign which saw the amount of money skyrocket in the first hour.

The funds will be used to support victims and victims families of the terror attack in which four people were killed and 40 injured.

Nothing to do with illegal wars , invasions ,political decisions ,over throwing Sovereign Governments, Hatred ,Predjudices. All the turmoiland strife has ignited without a spark and tinder and its the Muzzies responsible for all .Was it the Cork or the Belfast Muslims who caused the 1916 uprising that led to a civil war in Ireland. When were the Folk i the 3rd world subjugated along with Africa America oh it must have been the Muslims. Did the Muslims ignite the Hundred year war with France. Study History its a great leveler as it has a habit of being truthfull

You're at it again, they have their reasons obviously but it's no excuse to go and kill innocent civilians. Go and fight in the battlefield instead of running down old men.