Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Nik I'd actually be interested in what policies you'd enact to try and encourage people to have more children and bring an end to the two income household being the norm?

Also how much do you see the population of Britain increasing as a result of those policies? Have you got an ideal figure in mind?

OUR society is a giant pile of stinking degenerate sh*t in my opinion, it's OUR fault not the migrants especially my and previous generations.

After a lot of thought about politics post Trump I've come to the conclusion that I'd concede on much on the left/right divide to just try and keep some kind of order and normality. Many left wing policies would help if implemented correctly, jobs not benefits and national companies to provide those jobs actually I've always been in favor of that.

The population does NOT need to increase we just need to have a replacement level which can include immigrants but not be 100% immigrants. My point is is that society and small N nationalism are needed for our future....we couldn't wage another war if no one knows who WE are?

I've been up for 32 hours so if I don't make sense tough sh*t lol

Makes sense to me and all quite reasonable really :thumbs:

FWIW I reckon the two income family becoming the norm is at the root of a lot of the problems with modern society, if we could go back to a time when one adult's wage was enough to raise a family and keep a home it'd go a long way to sorting things out. Every kid should have one parent (I really don't care whether mum or dad is the breadwinner) who's sole job is to raise them properly and look after the house and something has gone seriously wrong when that isn't possible for the majority of families.

I might wake up tomorrow thinking it was a bizarre dream but we agree! Going back in time won't fix it, we have to take what was good about the 'old days' and create a new sensible future to encourage kids to follow.

I've lost hope...fingers crossed younger people work this all out, I still want to make life great for everyone but I don't feel they want it...so at this time I am just in protect my OWN mode...we moved house based on my beliefs and we'll do it again in a heart beat if things get worse :)

Them days will never return cosummerisim plays a large part in the younger generation mind set

• Like 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

• Like 3

Trouble is, we will all be having these polite conversations till the cows come home but the tension will still exist.......cultures don't intergrate imho, they can exist in an uneasy peace but they will always be alien to each other.

Everyone would be a lot happier and easier with each other if cultures stayed where they belong.

Then you could visit if you want, experience them, all very nice an interesting and bugger off back home.

Jmho

i agree about the integration but the world has become totally accessible to all so no way will it ever be cultures remaining in their own back yards. Globalisation has been going on for generations and like perpetual motion it will not stop. Yes immigration laws need to be tougher and enforced all around the world but the basic differences are known to everyone except the Politicians ordinary folk have to find solutions for themselves .Waiting for the same people to solve the problems whose policies caused the mayhem is not one of the smartest moves that Societies make. The talk of Democracies surely the folk who want Democracy should first realise what it is and how to achieve it. Its no good being a Democracy in your own land then imposing your views on other lands at the point of a gun or by bombs. Terrorism is a cancer to mankind that has gone on for eons and history shows most of the Freedom loving Democracies in history were the very people who first used terror as a means to impose their will on others. So who will bell the cat to solve the issues that will if not dealt with lead to ultimate destruction of world Society.

Its a very simplistic and almost childlike way of looking at it but can you imagine if English folk started plotting up in their hordes in Muslim countries what kind of reception we would get from them ?......do you think they would lay the red carpet out for us the way we are being asked to here ?......and i think that is a lot of the general injustice in the whole immigration thing folk like me feel its almost as though we are punished as a nation for being successful........with every respect its not our fault your countries are shit and yous dont want to live there.....again i know thats a very simplistic look but human nature is a simple thing and the basic fairness of how this all works is something i feel is totally overlooked by Muslims expecting us to just " move over and accept it "......as Wilf said we are very different peoples being forced to just crack on.

• Like 2

Australian government paid a baby bonus for a decade or so which was a prolific breeding program. My wife hasn't worked since shortly before my first child was born 13 years ago. It has been a financial struggle at times as raising kids properly is damn expensive, and I am considered to be on a high income (I disagree). People who are on low wages simply could not do that and I can see how the strain on families and ultimately communities is enormous. The trouble now is if you bring in government funded breeding programs the muslims will have even more kids and cash in for their troubles. I have known of a few muslims here with more than one wife,the man works (at least sometimes, muslims are the highest unemployed demographic)each wife has four or five kids and receives single parent payments, rent assistance, etc. Tax payers like me are funding my own people to be bred out of existence! Then they fill up the gaols, sell drugs, gang rape, severely disrupt the education system, etc.I might be cynical when I speak against islam but I have tried hard to look for the benefits of having them in my country but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I just woke up after working a double shift so forgive my grumpiness.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Earn there own living. The benefit system in Islam is called Bayt ul Mal or Zakat, the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group. Those that pretend to be practicing Muslims and sponge and exploit welfare and benefit systems do not put into practice the islamic faith. In Middle Eastern lower and Middle class Society if you dont work you dont eat unless you have the extended family support system. It is not uncommon now in these times of austerity to find one wage earner supporting more than a single household. The benefit frauds and cheats in the UK Muslim community must think this is eutopia being handed money left right and center they certainly wouldnt get that kind of Welfare help "Back home" as they like to call it. i always assumed that a Welfare system was there as a safety net for those whose life and crcumstances meant short term support in times of need not as A "Way of Life" as many from all walks of life appear to do. immigration policy within a Countries own borders and how they choose to apply it is theeir own concern and should be. If a desk is set up by that country in their ports of Entry and Airports advising immigrants of all status, refugees, assylum seekers, Economic Migrants how and where to get benefits and in many cases even how to exploit the system then whose fault is it when the unscrupulous elements who want to be kings without any work take the piss and live on the benefits System. I see myself many who receive benefits dont need them its just free money and the irony is thegenuine folk who need short term assistance or possibly long term support cant get it. CHARITY IN MOST CASES IS A PISS TAKE, they are run as businesses Boards of Directors CEO,s etc getting large salaeies and even larger expense accounts Donations that do get distributed especially internationally rarely if ever reach the intended people usually ending up buying Palaces, and supporting playboy life styles of the corrupt. No Industrial development or infrastructure in these charity supported places will be made on a large scale as it would cut of the money supply to the Corrupt. One final point I give to Charity I give from my hand direct into the hand of the ones I help i dont give to third party business.

Edited by desertbred

Trouble is, we will all be having these polite conversations till the cows come home but the tension will still exist.......cultures don't intergrate imho, they can exist in an uneasy peace but they will always be alien to each other.

Everyone would be a lot happier and easier with each other if cultures stayed where they belong.

Then you could visit if you want, experience them, all very nice an interesting and bugger off back home.

Jmho

i agree about the integration but the world has become totally accessible to all so no way will it ever be cultures remaining in their own back yards. Globalisation has been going on for generations and like perpetual motion it will not stop. Yes immigration laws need to be tougher and enforced all around the world but the basic differences are known to everyone except the Politicians ordinary folk have to find solutions for themselves .Waiting for the same people to solve the problems whose policies caused the mayhem is not one of the smartest moves that Societies make. The talk of Democracies surely the folk who want Democracy should first realise what it is and how to achieve it. Its no good being a Democracy in your own land then imposing your views on other lands at the point of a gun or by bombs. Terrorism is a cancer to mankind that has gone on for eons and history shows most of the Freedom loving Democracies in history were the very people who first used terror as a means to impose their will on others. So who will bell the cat to solve the issues that will if not dealt with lead to ultimate destruction of world Society.

Its a very simplistic and almost childlike way of looking at it but can you imagine if English folk started plotting up in their hordes in Muslim countries what kind of reception we would get from them ?......do you think they would lay the red carpet out for us the way we are being asked to here ?......and i think that is a lot of the general injustice in the whole immigration thing folk like me feel its almost as though we are punished as a nation for being successful........with every respect its not our fault your countries are shit and yous dont want to live there.....again i know thats a very simplistic look but human nature is a simple thing and the basic fairness of how this all works is something i feel is totally overlooked by Muslims expecting us to just " move over and accept it "......as Wilf said we are very different peoples being forced to just crack on.
More often than not the simple way of looking at things is the best.

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Eaarn there own living. Yhe benefit system in Islam iscalled Bayt ul Mal the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group.
Well this is not islamic society is it, so I guess the rules change. Have you ever heard of muslims having different rules for infidels?

what a load of Tosh. In Islam it is encumbant on Muslims that follow the Faith to Eaarn there own living. Yhe benefit system in Islam iscalled Bayt ul Mal the sick, the orphans and the Widows are the only ones who are supported by the state.. Islamic society is actively encouraged to have an extended family system where the old the sick those without income are supported within the family group.
Well this is not islamic society is it, so I guess the rules change. Have you ever heard of muslims having different rules for infidels?
I should add my own mother and a few other people I know very well worked for centrelink, which is our welfare department and the problems of welfare fraud is endemic in muslim communities.
  • Like 1

They are probably on the same narow wave band as you with vision to match.

I should add my own mother and a few other people I know very well worked for centrelink, which is our welfare department and the problems of welfare fraud is endemic in muslim communities.

And its not in other sectors of society cobblers

Edited by desertbred

They are probably on the same narow wave band as you with vision to match.
Why do you always resort to meaningless insults? That is a sign of a narrow wave band...
  • Like 1

It is but not anywhere near the same scale, much like in many places around the world

It is but not anywhere near the same scale, much like in many places around the world

Tosh benefit fraud is so wide scale in all communities and societies around the world if it were centralised as you are trying to portray it would be eliminated tomorrow. Crime is in every sector of society so to try to compartmentalise it to a religious group is totally brain dead. your trying to make the foot fit the shoe LOL you really are in trouble LOL As for you being grumpy after you finishing a 36 hour shift. I am also grumpy but thats my nature and as I am retired so grumpyness and scepticism go with my suit.

Edited by desertbred

Ok then, have you looked at the over representation of muslims in gaols? Yes I agree crime is in every sector but why are muslims so over represented? What trouble am in? Nothing is brain dead calling a spade a spade. You said yourself the asians two kilometres from you are mostly c@nts now you say they are no worse than anybody else. Please explain.

• Like 1

Ok then, have you looked at the over representation of muslims in gaols? Yes I agree crime is in every sector but why are muslims so over represented? What trouble am in? Nothing is brain dead calling a spade a spade. You said yourself the asians two kilometres from you are mostly c@nts now you say they are no worse than anybody else. Please explain.

I think a c**t is a c**t in any walk of life or society it does not matter Race creed colour or religion. When some one makes a sweeping statement trying to make the facts suit them when in reality it is far from the truth then yes they are in trouble and as said trying to make the foot fit the shoe. As for over representation in prisons different countries statistics show different out comes again Muslims in Goals around the world the inmates in Guantanamo were predominantly Muslims a lot released without charge some that were paid huge amounts of compensation they later proved to be c**ts so statistics mean f**k all do they statististics are the tools of accontants and politicians. I can suggest that the Goals are filled in majority with White Christians imprisoned for every crime known to man without going into facts and percentages my statement appears to be valid.