Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Who ever thinks this women doesn't look bothered needs spec savers attachicon.gifIMG_2135.PNG

bothered my clinkers.shes after getting a text from the hubby abdul...hes caught the kids watching peppa pig.

Thought some one from your neck of the woods would recognise someone suffering from shock/trauma obviously not.

• Like 3

Who ever thinks this women doesn't look bothered needs spec savers IMG_2135.PNG

She could have left the iron on....
Burnt a hole in your plus fours
She better not have or she will have something to look worried about.

Really.. now you making threat to a terror victim.. !

All else aside the one thing that has been blatantly overplayed was this photo and this womans reaction, or lack of it.

Its been mentioned on other sites on many occasions that she was in fact smiling as she walked by, don't look as if she's smiling to me.

Not everyones equipped to cope in these kind of tragic events, some folk step up, some run for cover.

Until you're actually caught up in it you won't know what you yourself would do.

• Like 4

She's still just walking past while other people are helping. i wouldn't make her a saint just yet.

No one is calling her a saint.

I'm willing to gamble there were quite a few people that day got their head down and kept on walking, that's their choice.

I just don't get why she has been singled out.

She's still just walking past while other people are helping. i wouldn't make her a saint just yet.

Not making her a saint, just admitting there's a chance I was wrong lol

I'm willing to gamble there were quite a few people that day got their head down and kept on walking, that's their choice.

Fair enough.

Rabble rousing.....it makes people feel better....

• Like 1

I'll hold my hands up an say I was wrong about the photo...jumped on the bandwagon like many other people..

Fair play to you mate! I am also guilty of jumping the gun, heat of the moment and all that! No excuse I apologise

I'll hold my hands up an say I was wrong about the photo...jumped on the bandwagon like many other people..

Fair play to you for admitting you got it wrong, more than most would do :thumbs: