What Does Being British Mean To You?

Not happened yet .Trouble with this country ,many like to moan behind closed doors but do f**k all about it .Never been afraid to say it as it is and ain't about to change now .The blacks I can stomach ,its the rag heads I f***ing hate .

I remember 3 lads years ago out at a nice resteruant having a meal and a few bottles of bubbly celebrating one of them being let out of police custody, they sat a family of Africans at the next table next too these lads.......one of the lads stands up and shouts for the maitre de and now the whole place is looking "we want another table please" says the lad......."why sir, what's wrong ?"

Lad shouts in his face "because I'm not eating my nice expensive meal sat next to those f***ing animals!"

The assembled diners faces were a picture, they nearly fell off their f***ing chair (so I am told!)

You could not do that now and that's a fact !

The lads did however get another table ! Lol

What a pathetic load of old bollocks........grow the fcuk up!

Here's a 'knowing' wink for ya' ;-)

Not happened yet .Trouble with this country ,many like to moan behind closed doors but do f**k all about it .Never been afraid to say it as it is and ain't about to change now .The blacks I can stomach ,its the rag heads I f***ing hate .

I remember 3 lads years ago out at a nice resteruant having a meal and a few bottles of bubbly celebrating one of them being let out of police custody, they sat a family of Africans at the next table next too these lads.......one of the lads stands up and shouts for the maitre de and now the whole place is looking "we want another table please" says the lad......."why sir, what's wrong ?"

Lad shouts in his face "because I'm not eating my nice expensive meal sat next to those f***ing animals!"

The assembled diners faces were a picture, they nearly fell off their f***ing chair (so I am told!)

Thing is mate, you never say anything about "race" as its comes across that it!don't bother you and that's fine......if I'm honest it's not the highest of priorities either now days........you get older and realise that life is all shades of grey........and personally I just got pissed off being pissed off all the time.

What I was trying to show was that the reality is very ugly indeed and folk can say this or that but saying it out loud reveals it in all its disgusting brutality..........folk talk the talk but very few are prepared to walk the walk when they have to say it honest and out loud !

Much easier to mutter "I don't like pakis" to your mates

I never say anything about a lot of things on here.....

You told a story about some bloke with no class, that trapped off to a family in front of his sniggering mates & got away with it, and? I beg to differ that's a thing of the past....

Now if we are talking about certain things that seem out of bounds these days, when it comes to grown up discussion, then yeh, I can empathise with that.....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me it's the indomitable spirit in the face of adversity where we Brits historically come to our own.   The Battle Of Britain fighter pilots outnumbered 4-1 but still went up every day and fought

The best thing about being British is that you dont have to be American.

Being British to me is walking and hunting the lad my grandparents did,drinking the same Ale in the same pubs they did.Visiting every corner of our Isle and exploring the fauna and flora.Having the ha

Posted Images

sounds a bit dickish to me they do .

I agree its one thing to look like animals but unless they act like animals what is there to shout about.

I have to disagree mate, and to me it's where you realise that's it's all bollocks when it come to people talking about race half the time.

If people really meant it they would rather their car ran out of petrol than use a paki garage or that their morning paper didn't arrive because and Indian owns the corner shop.........but no, they all talk about it and yet still fill up the car or get the current bun.

Not many people have the sheer beleife to really mean it imho and so ultimately, it's bollocks.

Just my opinion

Ive said it a million times on here and everywhere else......there was a time when it realistically all could of been nipped in the bud but we got told we were scum and to sit down and shut up by the people who are now standing up saying something needs to be done........its too late for measures like what your suggesting we got what we deserved.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Lots of people on here go on about how other ethnic groups are this or are that there are good and bad in every race creed and culture in England and around the world don't get me wrong I'm not saying we should let all comers in but we as a race should look with in at our useless nasty c**ts before we point our fingers at others . I totally believe if we were in a 3rd world country or in a country living in poverty most of us would do what ever necessary to provide for our families

Thing is mate, you never say anything about "race" as its comes across that it!don't bother you and that's fine......if I'm honest it's not the highest of priorities either now days........you get older and realise that life is all shades of grey........and personally I just got pissed off being pissed off all the time.

What I was trying to show was that the reality is very ugly indeed and folk can say this or that but saying it out loud reveals it in all its disgusting brutality..........folk talk the talk but very few are prepared to walk the walk when they have to say it honest and out loud !

You told a story about some bloke with no class, that trapped off to a family in front of his sniggering mates & got away with it, and? I beg to differ that's a thing of the past....

Now if we are talking about certain things that seem out of bounds these days, when it comes to grown up discussion, then yeh, I can empathise with that.....

There's is no class in ugly mate........its just ugly.

Nobody considers if they are acting in a classy way to their dog do they?.........and that's the reality of true racial hatred, you don't even consider these people human.

So despite all these folk who say "I'd say this or that and not give a bollocks" actually they wouldn't because it's just too f***ing nasty.

Aye I suppose they do but that's the arrogance of youth I suppose.......but as your reply points out perfectly nobody really has the stomach to say it out loud and as it is, like foxdropper says most people are fine to mutter under their breath but saying it our loud is more than they can run to.

Ugly isn't it ;)

Im not sure how my reply points out anything of the sort . If your insinuating that i feel the same way as those blokes but dont vocalise it then your wrong . I wouldnt care if africans sat next to me at a restaurant to be honest . Id be more concerned with the idots quoffing champagne celebrating a release from custody like a bargain basement tony montana shouting abuse at a family of africans who decided to go out for a family meal . When you say "family" im assuming there were kids there aswell . Top marks for those guys . They feel a certain way and arnt afraid to say it . Good for them . But in my book that kind of behaviour is akin to bulliyng . Now if the africans were being loud , obnoxious , or general trouble makers at the table then their within their rights to get a different table . But thats a behaviour thing . Not a skin colour thing . If i was out with my mrs and kids for a family meal somewhere nice and expensive i wouldnt want to be sat next to those idiots so the africans may have ended up with the better side of this deal . The people they were moved next to maybe not so much

• Like 4

how ironic that the ones shouting about not eating there meal next to those animals were the ones who were acting like animals and if the maitre de had some bollocks he should have told those lads to leave

Aye I suppose they do but that's the arrogance of youth I suppose.......but as your reply points out perfectly nobody really has the stomach to say it out loud and as it is, like foxdropper says most people are fine to mutter under their breath but saying it our loud is more than they can run to.

Ugly isn't it ;)

Im not sure how my reply points out anything of the sort . If your insinuating that i feel the same way as those blokes but dont vocalise it then your wrong . I wouldnt care if africans sat next to me at a restaurant to be honest . Id be more concerned with the idots quoffing champagne celebrating a release from custody like a bargain basement tony montana shouting abuse at a family of africans who decided to go out for a family meal . When you say "family" im assuming there were kids there aswell . Top marks for those guys . They feel a certain way and arnt afraid to say it . Good for them . But in my book that kind of behaviour is akin to bulliyng . Now if the africans were being loud , obnoxious , or general trouble makers at the table then their within their rights to get a different table . But thats a behaviour thing . Not a skin colour thing . If i was out with my mrs and kids for a family meal somewhere nice and expensive i wouldnt want to be sat next to those idiots so the africans may have ended up with the better side of this deal . The people they were moved next to maybe not so much

Can't disagree with any of that, it's pretty spot in view.

Ugly isn't it ;)

lol not sure if your being sarcastic or not

Nobody considers if they are acting in a classy way to their dog do they?.........and that's the reality of true racial hatred, you don't even consider these people human.

So despite all these folk who say "I'd say this or that and not give a bollocks" actually they wouldn't because it's just too f***ing nasty.

I get that, but that wasn't your original point, was it?

I get the feeling we're going round in circles, so I'll leave at that.....

Ugly isn't it ;)

lol not sure if your being sarcastic or not

No actually I'm not, that's how mature men think and rightly so.........however (as we have seen in the mcguiness thread) some people never grow up but they also lack the fibre to actually practice what they preach.

• Like 1

I get that, but that wasn't your original point, was it?

I get the feeling we're going round in circles, so I'll leave at that.....

Wasn't it ? What was then ?

Lots of people on here go on about how other ethnic groups are this or are that there are good and bad in every race creed and culture in England and around the world don't get me wrong I'm not saying we should let all comers in but we as a race should look with in at our useless nasty c**ts before we point our fingers at others . I totally believe if we were in a 3rd world country or in a country living in poverty most of us would do what ever necessary to provide for our families

These are the sort of wishy washy comments i find hard to stomach in todays society you say there is good and bad in every race creed and culture in England........tell me what good there is within for example the Somalian or Nigerian communities in England ?....im sure they are good to each other but what do they have to offer England or English people ?....they have no desire to embrace our culture thats why they set up their own communities they detest us as people and came here purely to exploit us.......so wheres the good ?.........its this type of " good and bad in all people " trendy bullshit sayings that are used to control peoples opinions.....its perfectly natural for an Englishman to dislike races who are generally unclean in their habits,who dont share the same values we do,who have a basic dislike for us in our own country........why should we feel so terrified of voicing those opinions go to Somalian neighborhoods they are disgusting what is there to like about these people ?........so am i wrong for pointing that out.

• Like 3

To me it's the indomitable spirit in the face of adversity where we Brits historically come to our own.

The Battle Of Britain fighter pilots outnumbered 4-1 but still went up every day and fought the Germans back

Henry V at Aigincourt outnumbered 5-1 and beat the French

Ranulph Fiennes and his incredible expeditions (sawing his frost damaged fingers off with a hacksaw)

Nelson at The Nile and at Trafalgar

Robert Falcon Scott knew he was done for but still showed immense courage

Winston Churchill refused to accept defeat or surrender

The determination of Donald Campbell to break speed records which eventually took his life

The scientists, Fleming, Baird, Newton

All the above and many many more make me proud to be British.

not forgetting old nosey,,,wellington,,,,all them battles in france spain and portugal,,during the Napolionic/peninsular wars,,,and eventualy waterloo

...and the 'cockleshell heroes' in Operation Frankton.

The words of Lord Mountbatten, the commander of Combined Operations, are carved into a Purbeck stone at Royal Marines Poole (current headquarters of the SBS): "Of the many brave and dashing raids carried out by the men of Combined Operations Command none was more courageous or imaginative than Operation Frankton".

Fuckloads of similar examples.

Or what about John Frost led 800 Para's and took Arnhem bridge which he was told to hold for a maximum of 24 hours until the armoured brigade arrived.

3 days later and down to 200 men the Germans sent a messenger to negotiate terms of surrender, John Frost thanks the messenger and told him to reportback to his officer "its terribly kind of you but we don't have room to take you all in as prisoners.."

It was a day later and only when they had run out of ammunition they were over run and captured by the Germans. Only 100 Paras were left.

This is what makes me proud to be British,the French probably wouldn't have even made it to the Bridge!

• Like 1

Well as I have tried (not very successfully by the looks!) to point out its one thing to say "I don't give a monkeys, I say what I like" but when you actually give an example of that mantra in action everyone is f***ing mortified !

The fact is, nobody just says what they like when they feel like it because it's a bridge too far and very often it's not the right thing to do.

These are the sort of wishy washy comments i find hard to stomach in todays society you say there is good and bad in every race creed and culture in England........tell me what good there is within for example the Somalian or Nigerian communities in England ?....im sure they are good to each other but what do they have to offer England or English people ?....they have no desire to embrace our culture thats why they set up their own communities they detest us as people and came here purely to exploit us.......so wheres the good ?.........its this type of " good and bad in all people " trendy bullshit sayings that are used to control peoples opinions.....its perfectly natural for an Englishman to dislike races who are generally unclean in their habits,who dont share the same values we do,who have a basic dislike for us in our own country........why should we feel so terrified of voicing those opinions go to Somalian neighborhoods they are disgusting what is there to like about these people ?........so am i wrong for pointing that out.
Always hard not sound like I am being a funny c**t in the written word but a genuine question mate.......what's the difference between what you are saying in that reply and them lads actually saying it out loud in that resturuant ? Edited by WILF