Ranieri Sacked

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What annoys me about something like this is the simple fact that a respected football manager has been penalised for achieving !....lets have it right shitty 2 bob managers like Allardyce,Hughes,Parde

Champions last year, last 16 of champions league this year, an away goal to Seville.......rich oddmarks owning football clubs who know f**k all about football.......clubs like that (not the fans mind

Are you really going to compare what ranieri did last year to any of the titles Mourinho got brought at chelski? The difference between the two winning the premier league is huge mate. Ranieri was nev

Champions last year, last 16 of champions league this year, an away goal to Seville.......rich oddmarks owning football clubs who know f**k all about football.......clubs like that (not the fans mind you) deserve to sink into obscurity !

• Like 4

All I will say is if it was good enough for Chelsea to do it to Jose then why should ranieri get a free ticket? As much as I didn't see it happening this term, they have been poor, doing it after 1st leg of champs league is weird thow.

Are you really going to compare what ranieri did last year to any of the titles Mourinho got brought at chelski? The difference between the two winning the premier league is huge mate. Ranieri was never brought in to win anything, staying up would of been an achievement last year never mind winning the league! It's a sad for English footall imo

• Like 4

I get your point completely Bracken Boy... but... they were a gnats cock from relegation 2 seasons back... then he wins the premier league, that alone is enough for loyalty in my book... the one player they needed to keep was Kante... he was the heart beat... but even so, to progress in the champions league as they have shows they still can turn it on... problem is the English sides won't be caught out by their style again....

My mate said start of season to bet on them being relegated, not sure what he's had on it... but doubled up with Ranieri being sacked would've made a killing!!

Yes last night in seville. Personally I don't think the league win was a fluke, he might not be the most decorated manager in the world but you dont manage the likes of juve, roma, inter, valencia, chelski etc unless you know what your doing and with that in mind leicester needed him more than he needed leicester. Yes he hit a run of bad form but f**k me they could of give him another summer for what he did!

Well I think it was a fluke. What happened was a run off good form combined with lots of luck. Then when they got a bit of momentum and things were looking like they could win the league they played well, digged deep and played for each other. The fans and I might add the rest of the country was willing them on and they pulled off an amazing achievement.

This season things changed and they are just back to the Leicester we pretty much all know.

On his CL run alone I think he should keep his job this season never mind the heroics of last.

Cut throat business football.