7 Weeks To 7 Month

Well lads me pups are 7 month old today times flew by not had any grief with them at all so far if I hinest havent put a foot wrong Romans had 2 little nights lamping in the last week nothing serious just a few runs hes ran 9 kilt 7 and had his few in the day was out last night he had 5 runs killing the 4 so not bad all retrieved to hand for a dog pup he realy is very sensible and forward few vids of him as a pup and one today thanks for looking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jb_Vk4_z8fU https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Exys6o3APLQ

post-93580-0-72564900-1485961453_thumb.jpg

post-93580-0-58122600-1485961550_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads me pups are 7 month old today times flew by not had any grief with them at all so far if I hinest havent put a foot wrong Romans had 2 little nights lamping in the last week nothing serious

Feck me you still got them

yes mate we ended up miveing a week before christmas an I more room here so dissied to have him back just dident have room at old house

Posted Images

They look nice wasn't the pied dog the one you were selling other month as the lad won't get his arse off the video games?

yes mate we ended up miveing a week before christmas an I more room here so dissied to have him back just dident have room at old house
  • Like 2

Pups

What height are they mate
aaround 24 tts pal
nice mate they look through part how's that black and white dog doing?
if im honest miles behind the white dog he Doesent seems to have the spark the other pup does but hopefully it will come the white dog run very very well tho and has set the standard for him black and white ines been getting realy back travel sickness tho dribbling loads ect so I don't no I thats throw in him off