Best Stud Dog Producing To Use

Find the best dog doing it now... Then swerve that and use its sire. ;)

But what if it's dam was the real star material?
Who in their right mind has a top class bitch and allows any donkey over it...

Out of 'anything', there are no guarantees in this game. You just gotta shorten the odds.

I know what you're saying but if the dog is a proven producer then it's better to get it from the horses mouth.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good points made there, too easy to go running to the few big named dogs though, there are equally useful dogs out there belonging to lads that keep a low profile

Try to find a dog or bitch good confirmation thats gone through its working life doing what it should without serious injury. These 3/4/5 are not regular and what quality of the quarry. A dog that is

Bulldozer would be my choice if I was ever gona bred a litter best dog about for the last 10 years won everything never lost a match but the ways things are going on fen with the clowns driving the l

Find the best dog doing it now... Then swerve that and use its sire. ;)

But what if it's dam was the real star material?
Who in their right mind has a top class bitch and allows any donkey over it...

Out of 'anything', there are no guarantees in this game. You just gotta shorten the odds.

I know what you're saying but if the dog is a proven producer then it's better to get it from the horses mouth.

Nope, it's always better to do your homework, no matter which animal you choose.

I've always seen the best dog and went for its sire, because these days, almost all of those best dogs come out of lines of good blood, the days of Laddie the accident are over for those that 'strive'.

If that old dog produced that 'winner' then i wanna drop of that old dog...

Try to find a dog or bitch good confirmation thats gone through its working life doing what it should without serious injury. These 3/4/5 are not regular and what quality of the quarry. A dog that is consistant season after season on all terrain, in all weathers and on most legal quarry is worth its weight in gold. It may be striving for the holy grail but isnt that what breeding should be about trying to improve stock. The most talked about isnt always the best producer but blood and quality will out in the end if its looked for.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 5

lucas is the dog mate always produces a dog to do the job

god sake dean lucas :hmm::hmm: whats lucas produces :huh:

see the dog run a few times and always impressed me and there is loads of pups out of him running on DVD dogs pure Class and he produces loads of pups on the DVD I got killing hares not just 1 or 2
can you put some footage up?

I asked how Lucas was bred and never got any responce,i was gifted a pup from a well bred bitch benji and captain bred put directly to Lucas,

None of the litter were up to much ,i personally felt Lucas was a one of dog,

i know some of his pups can kill reasonably well,but never herd of one as yet with the wow factor.