Abit Of Advice Please

After working pretty much non stop for the past couple years without any time off as such or holidays I want to treat myself in January after the Christmas rush is over and done with. What I'm hoping to do is travel to Scotland as I've never been and having been wanting to go for some time. So basically I want to spend a week or so up there just on my own (maybe take the pooch) I want the full experience stalking nothing to drastic I'm not after the throphys or anything just up in the highlands maybe just want some beautiful scenery big hills the lot. I'd also like to do some salmon or trout fishing where it's truly wild. On the wildfowl is also what I want to get at and maybe some walked up rough shooting. I just want a week out there doing what I love in a beautiful place. I don't want to spend a fortune and I'm not that bothered about all the graces and don't mind mucking in to help people out for them to help me. Don't mind traveling around and staying in different places if that's what I need to do.

So I guess my questions are who do I talk to ? How do I set this all up? Any recommendations or places to avoid ? Any help appreciated

Thanks

Jack