Hello from Canada

Hello everyone.

Wes from Ontario, Canada here. Hunter, fisherman, and soon to be rabbit snarer. Looks like a great forum you have here. I am looking very forward to reading about the different sorts of things you fellows get up to while out in the bush (errr, well some of the things you fellows get up to in the bush anyways). After reading the Waters snare articles, I am very keen to get back out and see what I can snare for the pot.

Hope to add a bit to the forum as I go along.

Cheers,

Wes

Guest basil46
Hello everyone.

Wes from Ontario, Canada here. Hunter, fisherman, and soon to be rabbit snarer. Looks like a great forum you have here. I am looking very forward to reading about the different sorts of things you fellows get up to while out in the bush (errr, well some of the things you fellows get up to in the bush anyways). After reading the Waters snare articles, I am very keen to get back out and see what I can snare for the pot.

Hope to add a bit to the forum as I go along.

Cheers,

Wes

Hi wes, another new member here, i`m basil. In 2001 my mrs (sheila) and i visited ontario, a place called Acton, just outside toronto. Then we spent a week in thunder bay. Hopefully, going back at the end of 2008. I`ve just got back into hunting after va long lay off. I may pick your brains over the hunting situation in canada at a later date if thats ok. Thanks, basil

• 8 months later...