Stiches Healing Time

Alright guys the dogs just hit some thing when out on a walk .usual story hes bloted off disapied and come back with this on his side. It dosnt look much in the pic but looks alot worst in the flesh it wasnt bleeding at first but it started to bleed quite abit. so iv taken him to the vets and was seen by the assitant she sed stiches and an over night stay witch i said why cant he come home after stiches but hes to stoned to come home ???? Iv been stoned and i was fine lol but i was just wondering how long do you guys think it will take to heal.

post-98112-0-31330100-1476990019_thumb.jpg

Edited by green dragon

Cheers boyo ye i told them id be fine to wait around but the just wouldnt let me take him so i think there just trying to get extra cash by keeping him in over night all in 90 b*****d quid!

The overnight stay doesn't really sound necessary but then again a lot of vets would have charged much more than 90 quid.

Good luck with it healing. Shouldn't be too long.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1

Mine is having his out in ten days too

They knocked him out and I had him back home in couple of hours.Mine cost 130 including some laser heat treatment. But I don't mind

30114436870_683cb50f00_c.jpg

That looks nasty mate hope the healing gose well mate. It cost what it cost aslong as the dogs ok im not fussed

• Like 1

Cheers boyo ye i told them id be fine to wait around but the just wouldnt let me take him so i think there just trying to get extra cash by keeping him in over night all in 90 b*****d quid!

The overnight stay doesn't really sound necessary but then again a lot of vets would have charged much more than 90 quid.

Good luck with it healing. Shouldn't be too long.

I thort that but i wasnt going to argue with her. Ye 90 quid aint to bad aslong as the dogs good im sound