A Cocker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a friend who has bought direct from AC, he had no problem parting with the money and AC had no problem taking it so I can't see why it has f**k all to do with people on here the man spent a li

There's an old saying,dont believe all your told and only half of what you see.

I don't come on here often these days as most of you are full of shit and the whole forum is like a broken record. AC is a true gent,3yrs ago id no dogs at all and was ony arse,AC rang me to offer me

Good stuff! . I know of someone who had worked some of the breeding of him and ac stuff. Also he met a old guy who used to lend and work teddy , he said it best dog he ever dug too always and in his life .his second name was c .

creamer?
TC.
Guest alcapone

I don't come on here often these days as most of you are full of shit and the whole forum is like a broken record. AC is a true gent,3yrs ago id no dogs at all and was ony arse,AC rang me to offer me an 8mth old dog as a gift to get back on my feet,he drove the hour to meet the transporter and sent him,all for free,if AC was in it for the money he would of named his price and id of paid it,but it was a gift and a favour to whic im eternally gratful. Not many men would give an 8mth dog away for no gain of their own.

As for folk jumping on the band wagon selling pups as genuine AC dogs,unless you know 100% for sure the parentage,and by that i mean witnessed the breeding or you got your dog off AC and he can verify the chip number then all you really own is a terrier! I know dickheads that claim they have AC dogs and they are red in colour,the mind boggles!

Edited by alcapone
  • Like 12

I don't come on here often these days as most of you are full of shit and the whole forum is like a broken record. AC is a true gent,3yrs ago id no dogs at all and was ony arse,AC rang me to offer me an 8mth old dog as a gift to get back on my feet,he drove the hour to meet the transporter and sent him,all for free,if AC was in it for the money he would of named his price and id of paid it,but it was a gift and a favour to whic im eternally gratful. Not many men would give an 8mth dog away for no gain of their own.

As for folk jumping on the band wagon selling pups as genuine AC dogs,unless you know 100% for sure the parentage,and by that i mean witnessed the breeding or you got your dog off AC and he can verify the chip number then all you really own is a terrier! I know dickheads that claim they have AC dogs and they are red in colour,the mind boggles!

Wasnt annie bred to teddy dog tp had so that would make jack and nancy not full ac.the red dog u are on about is off toby who was double nigger bred

who's was jack and Nancy ?, just initials , no names.and what did tp put ted over to get the son he had off it (black dog) which only died about two years ago ,

Wasnt annie bred to teddy dog tp had so that would make jack and nancy not full ac.the red dog u are on about is off toby who was double nigger bred

who's was jack and Nancy ?, just initials , no names.and what did tp put ted over to get the son he had off it (black dog) which only died about two years ago ,
jack and nancy were 2 dogs off teddy that ac bred
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...