merle's

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes there pretty racy, I think it's because the collie used is very lightly built.

Here's my bitch from the same litter.

Thanks for the pics Andy,i received them yesterday, i,m glad you and your mate Andy are happy with your dog,s, my little bitch Gwen is of similar stamp to Totes nephews merle bitch, my little bitch stands around 19 inch, and she is learning her trade well, she has a fantastic nose on her, she works cover like a spaniel, and she is very steady, she is coming on really well , and she has accounted herself well this year both in the day , and on the lamp, you don,t need big types for general rabbit work, i prefer smallish , lightboned types, as i believe their more agile, and quicker off the mark , i,m a big fan of Typp,s line, as i believe they throw a nice stamp of dog, which are a bit different to your average collie greyhounds. regards collie john.

Edited by colliejohn
Yes there pretty racy, I think it's because the collie used is very lightly built.

Here's my bitch from the same litter.

Thanks for the pics Andy,i received them yesterday, i,m glad you and your mate Andy are happy with your dog,s, my little bitch Gwen is of similar stamp to Totes nephews merle bitch, my little bitch stands around 19 inch, and she is learning her trade well, she has a fantastic nose on her, she works cover like a spaniel, and she is very steady, she is coming on really well , and she has accounted herself well this year both in the day , and on the lamp, you don,t need big types for general rabbit work, i prefer smallish , lightboned types, as i believe their more agile, and quicker off the mark , i,m a big fan of Typp,s line, as i believe they throw a nice stamp of dog, which are a bit different to your average collie greyhounds. regards collie john.

yes pal your gwen yesterday suprised me what a nose and bushing like a spaniel through the thickest cover exellent little bitch regards johnny :victory:

Some nice looking dogs on here :victory: , as colliejohn said if its rabbits your after you dont need a big dog. If you want something bigger :whistling: , 3/4 grey 1/4 collie or whippetxgrey x colliex grey would be spot on, as all colliexs make good hunting dogs with [ nose,speed,strike]. :victory: