• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

by tonight he be fresh as a daisy and ready to howl the night away lol

Get the pup out for plenty of exercise mate, stock breaking etc

Punch it square in the face if that dont work selo tape its legs and roll it down the stairs

well he's been out all day today and is flat out asleep looks shattered bless him hopefully he's going to be fine tonight

well he's been out all day today and is flat out asleep looks shattered bless him hopefully he's going to be fine tonight

Then he will have to do the same again. :thumbs:

Then he will have to do the same again. :thumbs:

yes but i be giving it more exercise in the afternoon & early evening,get him well fed sleep the night away after that(hopefully)

If the pup is highly stimulated in the house, fussing , playing and generally paying it loads of attention that then becomes a metric of how it should feel

When it's not getting heaps of attention it feels somethings missing / wrong hence howling

Inside rest outside play, dogs makes associations with environments Like a dog reliving the experience of chasing a rabbit in a certain field, it goes right back into that same frame of mind same as the first time on retuning to the spot

Crate, ignore and only let out when quiet , it far easier to crate from the start but the pup is still young

Best of luck

Excellent post ,and I know it's true as I have a dog here that I've made all those mistakes with,which is easy to do with a pup you bred ,in a family home.

He's also a picky eater, all in all a c**t of a dog really

If the pup is highly stimulated in the house, fussing , playing and generally paying it loads of attention that then becomes a metric of how it should feel

When it's not getting heaps of attention it feels somethings missing / wrong hence howling

Inside rest outside play, dogs makes associations with environments Like a dog reliving the experience of chasing a rabbit in a certain field, it goes right back into that same frame of mind same as the first time on retuning to the spot

Crate, ignore and only let out when quiet , it far easier to crate from the start but the pup is still young

Best of luck

Excellent post ,and I know it's true as I have a dog here that I've made all those mistakes with,which is easy to do with a pup you bred ,in a family home.

He's also a picky eater, all in all a c*

*t of a dog really

Likewise , been there never again, I don't care how much the rest of them in the house try to break me no pup is ever playing/ f***ing about in the home again

Seen to many pups get into trouble for biting , mouthing ,ripping etc then it's howling, never again, end up with an anti Christ on your hands

• Like 1

lol yea thats another thing keep the little sods awake in the evening even stick a lead and pop down the lane and back to wake little bugger up. More tired the better

Edited by terryd

lol yea thats another thing keep the little sods awake in the evening even stick a lead and pop down the lane and back to wake little bugger up. More tired the better

Give it some sleepers . . . only noise it will make then is snoring
  • Like 1