Practice Sessions, Tx 200, Hw 100 Ks .22, Hw 100 Kt .177

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blow buildings up and bring them down , or just do it the normal way , demolish them , great fun

Im just a little lad me   with a big heart lol   atvbmac :thumbs:

Trouble is Mark , you are all bollocks , especially that stuff which comes out of your mouth

Posted Images

Try off the knee next time Mark . Most of my hunting shoots are off the knee and practice this stance as well .

If you shoot of a bipod or sticks most of the time your free hand shooting will go downhill fast imo . Only saying like :thumbs:

• Like 2

Try off the knee next time Mark . Most of my hunting shoots are off the knee and practice this stance as well .

If you shoot of a bipod or sticks most of the time your free hand shooting will go downhill fast imo . Only saying like :thumbs:

This looks such a good position and thought I would give it a try Mitch, With knackered knees, I had all on to get back up and to be honest I found it uncomfortable. I will go back to free hand or sticks........Pity but it is what hapens when you become an OLD TART (still young at heart though)

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

Your dead right there Mitch.

I do practice and shoot open/ off hand and with walls/ trees/ support ( legs straight) I pretty much match the posted.

My knees are gone mate, " roofing & women for 40 years :laugh: ​"

I can match the posted with straight legs but it`s impossible for me to get down anymore and use my knees sadly.

atb

P.S. - my dick is fully fecking functional, I`ll put my elbow on that.

Twat :feck:

• Like 1

Your dead right there Mitch.

I do practice and shoot open/ off hand and with walls/ trees/ support ( legs straight) I pretty much match the posted.

My knees are gone mate, " roofing & women for 40 years :laugh: ​"

I can match the posted with straight legs but it`s impossible for me to get down anymore and use my knees sadly.

atb

You with your knees Mark, I with my hands and arms, any more takers out there.