info required

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I don't drive myself, Byron. Not even sure it's be what ye'd be looking for. But my old govner used to have a Peugeot 504 on the firms fleet. As ye might imagine, it got driven by a Lot of people and subjected to all the abuse. Just seemed to soak it up. It was still there and going strong after I left. Gave me a soft spot for that motor ever since.

Now. Here in Eire. I'd say the Berlingo is king. Loads of the guys have them and An Post uses them. I've been a postman. Not the most respectful of the firms motors either. But, again, those little Berlingo's seem to work.

Just a bit of quite unbiased input for ye.

Hows it goin mate i had a kangoo for 2 years hammered the life out of it putting 60,000 on its clock and never had a problem i traded it for a berlingo and in 6 months had it fixed under warranty 11 times before they agreed to take it back after i threatened to take them to court for loss of earnings. just my view buy a kangoo they are the daddy you can get them if 4x4 now to :big_boss::big_boss: