15 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was in a Moroccan hash factory last year,interesting culture,the whole of the rif.

IMG_8831.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

IMG_8828.jpeg

IMG_8829.jpeg

should a eaten a bit mack what’s up with you lol 

was it from native strains or ditch block off dutch strains ?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

was it from native strains or ditch block off dutch strains ?

You can tell,it’s all different,and from different farmers,this stuff you probably smoked in a Dutch coffee shop in Amsterdam,notice the different colouration?From California.

IMG_3090.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I gave some of these a blast over the weekend and very nice to laughed till my face hurt 

AF92A34F-0716-4C68-86AC-932F07CDCF82.png

that’s all i’ve ever had off them greyman never tried these ones 

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s all i’ve ever had off them greyman never tried these ones 

Meant to be the strongest hallucinogenic of all the mushrooms they are bigger than liberty caps, one mushroom is about a gram dried, I don’t want to be tripping off my box just a little vividness to colours and a laugh like when you were a kid, one or two mushrooms is a nice buzz

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Meant to be the strongest hallucinogenic of all the mushrooms they are bigger than liberty caps, one mushroom is about a gram dried, I don’t want to be tripping off my box just a little vividness to colours and a laugh like when you were a kid, one or two mushrooms is a nice buzz

'my friend' done 5.5 dry grams of these 🚀was beautiful (he said).

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/08/2024 at 08:57, lurcherman 887 said:

IMG_8362.png

Saw a strain a few weeks called Girraffe Puzzy (I know,who makes these names up,lol) superb nose,really sweet with a tinge of sourness behind it,is it in UK yet?

20240922_103213.jpg

15 hours ago, mackem said:

Saw a strain a few weeks called Girraffe Puzzy (I know,who makes these names up,lol) superb nose,really sweet with a tinge of sourness behind it,is it in UK yet?

20240922_103213.jpg

Haven’t seen it on the menu it’s all jolly good stuff here atm, alphonzo old Toby apples and bananas. Good stuff the jollygood, 

calis are dying off imo it’s all about the uk grown here not flown here! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

The imported Cali from the USA all looks and tastes the same...had some sent from Thailand last month,was decent enough...the tastiest stuff is still UK homegrown imo👍

Yeah that’s 100 per cent correct same smell same density ect ect, this uk stuff looks proper you know the score you can tell when it’s uk grown. 

this is what I’m puffing at min absolutely delicious!

https://youtube.com/shorts/oisdAgIu-qU?si=YxlzNwZTsn2AIZ9y