• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

No lads look I'm. Being serious now I'm an highly strung person and believe me, I do live on my nerves, my daughter is constantly telling me calm down, but I make no. Excuses fer the way I am. The only thing that's bothering me at the moment is sleep I don't get much I. Average about 21 hrs a week I get my head down. At night and bang my brain goes into overdrive I relive my past, I'm. Rambling on now, but [BANNED TEXT] I'd give fer a good night's kip I worry missen daft over the slightest thing 

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

No lads look I'm. Being serious now I'm an highly strung person and believe me, I do live on my nerves, my daughter is constantly telling me calm down, but I make no. Excuses fer the way I am. The only thing that's bothering me at the moment is sleep I don't get much I. Average about 21 hrs a week I get my head down. At night and bang my brain goes into overdrive I relive my past, I'm. Rambling on now, but [BANNED TEXT] I'd give fer a good night's kip I worry missen daft over the slightest thing 

Keith have you tryed to listen to relaxing music at night with earphones?

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Keith have you tryed to listen to relaxing music at night with earphones?

No mate but I can guarantee it wouldn't work, I. Tell u summat else to and I. Never say out I can't back. Up. But take this morning I was on my feet at nine o clock and I. Never ever sit down during the day, I even. Eat my meals standing up it's even upsetting my daughter to see me in such a state I shall. Be outside about 2 ish feeding my foxy friends I'm. So use to. Having a partner at my side dogs ferrets out every day now it all abruptly ended in 2019 and I just cat come to. Terms with my life now no matter how I try   but I've a lovely flat I want fer nowt I've got my daughtet    I dunno. I'm. Struggling 

26 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Try different things, new bedroom routines. Relaxing music, no staring at phones before bed, have a wank, green tea and lemon....etc

Or perhaps you should try some of the weed products. I'm sure someone on here can point you in the direction of vape oils that contain thc. 

I've just got some thc skin cream and small bottle of thc stuff for adding to food/drinks. I'm rubbing the cream on my bald spot and my piles and I'm trying to try some of the other stuff in my brew before bed. Bit worried it could be a gate way drug and I'll end up being a pimp and listening to rap music. 

I'll report back on the results 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

No mate but I can guarantee it wouldn't work, I. Tell u summat else to and I. Never say out I can't back. Up. But take this morning I was on my feet at nine o clock and I. Never ever sit down during the day, I even. Eat my meals standing up it's even upsetting my daughter to see me in such a state I shall. Be outside about 2 ish feeding my foxy friends I'm. So use to. Having a partner at my side dogs ferrets out every day now it all abruptly ended in 2019 and I just cat come to. Terms with my life now no matter how I try   but I've a lovely flat I want fer nowt I've got my daughtet    I dunno. I'm. Struggling 

Joking aside I'm sorry to hear you are struggling Keith. Gutted because I've enjoyed reading your posts and it seemed you were in a better place. 

Surely you can get out with someone ferreting somewhere. I'll come and pick you up for a day's hunting if you want, I can get an invite to most packs in the UK so it's no problem having an away day somewhere 

Keep kicking pal 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Try different things, new bedroom routines. Relaxing music, no staring at phones before bed, have a wank, green tea and lemon....etc

Or perhaps you should try some of the weed products. I'm sure someone on here can point you in the direction of vape oils that contain thc. 

I've just got some thc skin cream and small bottle of thc stuff for adding to food/drinks. I'm rubbing the cream on my bald spot and my piles and I'm trying to try some of the other stuff in my brew before bed. Bit worried it could be a gate way drug and I'll end up being a pimp and listening to rap music. 

I'll report back on the results 

Cheers mate,  me have a wank, I've not had a stonker on fer years mate, I've not even seen my todger. In ages, but thanks for the humour 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Joking aside I'm sorry to hear you are struggling Keith. Gutted because I've enjoyed reading your posts and it seemed you were in a better place. 

Surely you can get out with someone ferreting somewhere. I'll come and pick you up for a day's hunting if you want, I can get an invite to most packs in the UK so it's no problem having an away day somewhere 

Keep kicking pal 

That's most kind of you mate, it really is, i am. In a better place it's just me, I did meet a couple with. Saluki type lurchers a while back, and I did post on. Here that they said they would keep in touch, but I never heard out, anyway means a lot to me your generosity  anyone is more than. Welcome to. My home 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I'm sorry to hear your feeling down keith,think about what it is that makes you happy an go do it,I know you can't have a dog but I'm sure you could tag along for days an pass on your experiences,atb buddy

• Like 1