6 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I like living on the fringe of society and not locked in with the craziest of it, lol. 

For sure mate,some of the most interesting characters I have encountered live just on the edge. 

• Like 3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

That Skywalker og is a cracking smoke! Got this at the moment, grandaddy purple, straight Indica, I like it...

Yokel

IMG_20220129_193735090_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220129_193748379_HDR~2.jpg

How much are people paying on average for their smoke?Cheapest ounces I have seen here were around £20, but that was buying in pounds. 

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, mackem said:

How much are people paying on average for their smoke?Cheapest ounces I have seen here were around £20, but that was buying in pounds. 

It seems to be getting cheaper by the week.During lockdown it was making 180/200quid an oz and 4800 upwards on the box.Now its down to 140s and 32/34 a box and probably cheaper if you wanna deal with Albo's.Good quality hash is actually making better money with the old school stoners.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, downsouth said:

It seems to be getting cheaper by the week.During lockdown it was making 180/200quid an oz and 4800 upwards on the box.Now its down to 140s and 32/34 a box and probably cheaper if you wanna deal with Albo's.Good quality hash is actually making better money with the old school stoners.

Interesting, I remember an insta post a year ago from an albi gang along the lines of "If your paying more than 32's for your dog you need to contact us". 

Cali is holding its price over there, sold as soon as it arrives, anywhere from 6-9 a box, people are making a few quid. 

When you say hash, you mean moroc or modern like the triple distilled which has just started hitting the UK? 

15 minutes ago, mackem said:

Interesting, I remember an insta post a year ago from an albi gang along the lines of "If your paying more than 32's for your dog you need to contact us". 

Cali is holding its price over there, sold as soon as it arrives, anywhere from 6-9 a box, people are making a few quid. 

When you say hash, you mean moroc or modern like the triple distilled which has just started hitting the UK? 

Proper old school hash.That modern stuff is no different than smoking weed

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Proper old school hash.That modern stuff is no different than smoking weed

I think it's cycles,I heard on the grapevine the triple distillate is 9's or 10's in the UK at the moment,modern day smokers I guess. 

28 minutes ago, mackem said:

I think it's cycles,I heard on the grapevine the triple distillate is 9's or 10's in the UK at the moment,modern day smokers I guess. 

9s or 10s???seems everything is a 9 or 10 these days with the younger lot.Never hear anyone say its a 4 or 5

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

9s or 10s???seems everything is a 9 or 10 these days with the younger lot.Never hear anyone say its a 4 or 5

No mate 9's or 10's a box, it's triple distillate, as pure as it gets. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, YOKEL said:

That Skywalker og is a cracking smoke! Got this at the moment, grandaddy purple, straight Indica, I like it...

Yokel

IMG_20220129_193735090_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220129_193748379_HDR~2.jpg

Worrin gods name is that , i was in town centre earlier today, empty my clog, there was summat similar growing on the bog walls, in the damp piss,     ya canna be putting that shit in your bodies lads  ffs

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

No mate 9's or 10's a box, it's triple distillate, as pure as it gets. 

Thats f**king ridiculous,no wonder we cant find a youngun capable of doing a days work these days.About all any of the little mongs can manage is to stare blankly into their phones.