• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Organic soil grown Godfather and Black Domina,  puts the lights out after munchie city, lol. I don't like smoking when hunting but did partake at work greenkeeping and always had the place immaculate. Been a smoker the last 40 years and never had a problem with it. Midnight toker only these days. The ice has taken over here, filthy shit and shouldn't be put in the same class as one of God's herbs ?.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, mackem said:

You know the score ? the viets would have chopped it at 6,the albis at 7,the brits when it's good and ready ?

I was in a superb shop earlier, knocks the Dutch out of the ball-park,100 different strains and clinically clean. 

IMG_20220128_155910.jpg

IMG_20220128_155605.jpg

IMG_20220128_155820.jpg

IMG_20220128_160026.jpg

Looks mustard that mate wish I could pop in ?

6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bit sticky ? Or extra dry ? 

looks lovely ?

Still a little bit chewy,  I burn neat so needs to be fairy dry. 

It was a mystery strain so it got nicknamed Hairy knuckles by a mate ? definitely some pineapple in there, it's a nice burn. ?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Organic soil grown Godfather and Black Domina,  puts the lights out after munchie city, lol. I don't like smoking when hunting but did partake at work greenkeeping and always had the place immaculate. Been a smoker the last 40 years and never had a problem with it. Midnight toker only these days. The ice has taken over here, filthy shit and shouldn't be put in the same class as one of God's herbs ?.

Black Domina ?that was a good strain ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Black Domina ?that was a good strain ?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Sensiseeds brought out the CBD version, the original was an old classic ?

The original version BD suits me as it's mainly a sleep aid but I haven't had the munchies since I was 18 till this, lol. The Godfather OG is a bit more trippy but strong, still good to get some rest. I don't like the commercially grown hydro my mates get, it is strong but nothing in it if you know what I mean. Soil rules for me.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

The original version BD suits me as it's mainly a sleep aid but I haven't had the munchies since I was 18 till this, lol. The Godfather OG is a bit more trippy but strong, still good to get some rest. I don't like the commercially grown hydro my mates get, it is strong but nothing in it if you know what I mean. Soil rules for me.

I have a friend in Oz, he invited me over a few years ago but I was otherwise engaged, his job for the last 20 years has been cannabis farmer, got a fantastic lifestyle and a beautiful farm, started out growing plants in the bush ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

They have some weird named strains these days, I'm a bit behind the times, lol.

yeah im old school but ive been dragged into the american strains by my son ive been smoking the newer strains for a few years now definetely stronger im waiting for some physcosis which is meant to be cheese on steroids

• Like 2