• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

On 28/12/2021 at 21:00, mC HULL said:

steep but i recon it will of been worth it in the long run 

some cali strains are nice whats the ones you prefere mackem

All this talk of cali strains or latests weed cup winners is all well and good but you have to realise that theyve probably been created in near perfect conditions or some Dutch lab with no expense spared.See how they do growing them in your garage or a tent in your loft in when your trying to keep it warm in december or cool it down in summer and your humidity is bouncing around all over the place.Id sooner go for a couple of good old hardy tried and tested strains that you know aint gunno go over with shock just because youve warn a different colour T shirt than what you did last time you went in the tent.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
19 minutes ago, downsouth said:

All this talk of cali strains or latests weed cup winners is all well and good but you have to realise that theyve probably been created in near perfect conditions or some Dutch lab with no expense spared.See how they do growing them in your garage or a tent in your loft in when your trying to keep it warm in december or cool it down in summer and your humidity is bouncing around all over the place.Id sooner go for a couple of good old hardy tried and tested strains that you know aint gunno go over with shock just because youve warn a different colour T shirt than what you did last time you went in the tent.

cali or spanish strains are all grown outdoor mate 

the old dutch strains cant hold a light to some of them i dont think 

how much of a problem is hot and cold mate really? 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

cali or spanish strains are all grown outdoor mate 

the old dutch strains cant hold a light to some of them i dont think 

how much of a problem is hot and cold mate really? 

Some off the nicest stuff I ever smoked I grew from seeds that I bought in Holland 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Some off the nicest stuff I ever smoked I grew from seeds that I bought in Holland 

had plenty a nice from them but most a the quality from dam came from usa mate all skunk etc hazes and dam ruined the skunk well and truelly went sweet  hardly any smell

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

had plenty a nice from them but most a the quality from dam came from usa mate all skunk etc hazes and dam ruined the skunk well and truelly went sweet  hardly any smell

I,m just an old toker now mate, used to grow a bit in my younger days but as with most things in life it’s all moved on a bit since the days of shinning up lamp posts to Knick the sodium bulbs ????

• Haha 2
On 27/12/2021 at 22:28, lurcherman 887 said:

can’t find it anymore and to try and get your hands on a good sour diesel/NYCD is like gold dust I think Amsterdam is well behind now. 

Orange MACXSour Diesel, the terps are as the name suggests,superb, grown surprisingly enough under LED's ?

Screenshot_20220105_155724.jpg

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, mackem said:

Orange MACXSour Diesel, the terps are as the name suggests,superb, grown surprisingly enough under LED's ?

Screenshot_20220105_155724.jpg

what feed they using there that have pgrs in mate dragon does some advanced that rox thats aussie and brassinosteroids in the turbo what do they use out there 

Just piping some omerta here,she's tasty.

Hemp with its hundreds of uses has just cracked another,Wath the big tech Bury this like they did the last hundred years.

https://returntonow.net/2021/01/05/hemp-batteries-are-eight-times-more-powerful-than-lithium-scientists-discover/?fbclid=IwAR2ev6NtBfsAL4tGAFMp1oSbclHvRTDoS51ugNv0EH-KIv792JTYMwz3pNQ

Hemp batteries

• Like 1