Istanbul Airport Shooting

At the end of the day their all Muslim

At the end of the day your an islamaphobe

At the end of the day ISIS mostly murder muslims. We only care is someone else gets killed.

The airport bombing hasn't been claimed yet and may have been by Kurds, western allies.

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who says we've accepted you ? Get out ! And take that black fella and his dog with you !!

You could put me down for going against IS and I would rally 10,000 more hope that answers your question most Muslims hate IS

But you would agree anyone living in this country with these radical views should be thrown out.? And anyone outside this country with the sane views should not be allowed in?

Why is it only isis is talked about, there have been thousands of attacks on innocents by Taliban, Hezbollah, al quaeda, Muslim brotherhood and MANY MANY more. Really too many to mention and for every bomber there will be hundreds if not thousands involved and who knows how many more supporters and sympathizers!!! To compare to Omagh is beyond a joke, a mountain to a molehill would not even be adequate. Honestly some of the crap i read on here from some members not to mention any names (pesky, bgd) should be used for stand up comedy

Whose Hezbollah bombing ? Most being killed by Taliban Alquaida are Muslim so some wild claims without proof typical detached clown.
Are you saying Hezbollah have never bombed anyone? Is this a joke? I might be detached from terrorism (thankfully) but I am curious how 'attached' you are to make such a statement. What proof do you want me to provide? You call me a typical detached clown, i could easily call you a typical muslim terrorist as an appropriate response but I refuse to stoop to your pathetic low level.

I assume the guy who planted the Omagh bomb was catholic. But I don't think it's fair to say that 'catholics' were responsible, even if they bomber was catholic, and believed his cause was justification. Not when 99.999999% of catholics would condemn his actions, and when catholics were also killed in the bombing?

The Istanbul bomber was muslim, but most muslims would condemn his actions. And he killed muslims. And the organisation he represented have killed more muslims than they have all other religions put together.

Some muslims have bad intentions towards us but most don't. I can't see it any other way.

theres a few differences, ira terrorists were fighting for land in the country they were born there wasnt catholics from all over the world blowing people up simply because they werent catholics. As has been seen on here many irish catholics and even uk catholics have sympathy for the ira cause, muslims are the same even if they arent actively involved they will sympathise with IS views.

Question for you and BGD if by some miracle IS launched an invasion and succesfully captured GB what percentage of british muslims would embrace their new government and what percentage would rally with us against it?

Well considering the majority of Muslims in areas where IS operate now are against them and I'd say a majority of British Muslims would also be against them. Lets 90% seeing as you asked for an exact percentage :thumbs:

Bit weird questioning me when I haven't even posted in this thread but I thought I'd answer anyway seeing as it was a reasonable question.

I'm sick of them white Christian bastardised doing that, why can't they just be more peaceful like the Muslims

Have you never heard of Northern Ireland?
no haven't a clue

Yeah.., you haven't a clue alright.

And before anyone starts on about why I've come on here again to defend muslims/islam, I haven't. The people who done this are cowardly scumbags, but their actions don't represent all muslims. How many muslims were amongst the dead?

To just say that muslims are to blame for this is like saying that 4 million Irish.., or maybe a billion catholics were responsible for Omagh, when the truth is that it was likely the work of a few hardcore 'extremist' fcuking headbangers.

ISIS intention is to create chaos and draw is all into a holy war. It won't work because some folks on both 'sides' are too smart not to see through their plans, and also have no appetite for slaughtering their fellow man over religious beliefs.

stop spoofing, I think your telling porkies

I don't deny it never have

Can you blame anyone for being one when you look at the atrocities and thousands murdered and raped by muslims in recent years

Ive never Denied being a Muslim and never would the big difference I am not Afraid of the future as you seem to be.

Edited by desertbred

I assume the guy who planted the Omagh bomb was catholic. But I don't think it's fair to say that 'catholics' were responsible, even if they bomber was catholic, and believed his cause was justification. Not when 99.999999% of catholics would condemn his actions, and when catholics were also killed in the bombing?

The Istanbul bomber was muslim, but most muslims would condemn his actions. And he killed muslims. And the organisation he represented have killed more muslims than they have all other religions put together.

Some muslims have bad intentions towards us but most don't. I can't see it any other way.

theres a few differences, ira terrorists were fighting for land in the country they were born there wasnt catholics from all over the world blowing people up simply because they werent catholics. As has been seen on here many irish catholics and even uk catholics have sympathy for the ira cause, muslims are the same even if they arent actively involved they will sympathise with IS views.

Question for you and BGD if by some miracle IS launched an invasion and succesfully captured GB what percentage of british muslims would embrace their new government and what percentage would rally with us against it?

Well considering the majority of Muslims in areas where IS operate now are against them and I'd say a majority of British Muslims would also be against them. Lets 90% seeing as you asked for an exact percentage :thumbs:

Bit weird questioning me when I haven't even posted in this thread but I thought I'd answer anyway seeing as it was a reasonable question.

There are no Islamic swing voters?

And no liars hiding their true allegiances

And no liars hiding their true allegiances
And 10% of British muslims is a lot of isis supporters
  • Like 1

Why is it only isis is talked about, there have been thousands of attacks on innocents by Taliban, Hezbollah, al quaeda, Muslim brotherhood and MANY MANY more. Really too many to mention and for every bomber there will be hundreds if not thousands involved and who knows how many more supporters and sympathizers!!! To compare to Omagh is beyond a joke, a mountain to a molehill would not even be adequate. Honestly some of the crap i read on here from some members not to mention any names (pesky, bgd) should be used for stand up comedy

Whose Hezbollah bombing ? Most being killed by Taliban Alquaida are Muslim so some wild claims without proof typical detached clown.
Are you saying Hezbollah have never bombed anyone? Is this a joke? I might be detached from terrorism (thankfully) but I am curious how 'attached' you are to make such a statement. What proof do you want me to provide? You call me a typical detached clown, i could easily call you a typical muslim terrorist as an appropriate response but I refuse to stoop to your pathetic low level.

You made the statement Hezbollah kill thousand of innocents where,s your proof. ? Hezbollah kill Daesh in Syria and Iraq. They kill isrealis who are occupying Palestinian land and reign terror on Lebonan are these the innocents you refer to.? Keep quiet when you have not got a clue what you are talking about.Keep mistreating the rightful owners of your adopted land.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Can you blame anyone for being one when you look at the atrocities and thousands murdered and raped by muslims in recent years

Ive never Denied being a Muslim and never would the big difference I an not Afraid of the future as you seem to be.
Im not afraid of the future either....i do feel sorry for future generations of non Muslims being born in this country

Lets face it no other Religion has a term for those that dislike it.......there is a reason the word islamaphobia exists

• Like 1

Ive never Denied being a Muslim and never would the big difference I an not Afraid of the future as you seem to be.
Im not afraid of the future either....i do feel sorry for future generations of non Muslims being born in this country

Lets face it no other Religion has a term for those that dislike it.......there is a reason the word islamaphobia exists

You really do scrape the barrel for comments, go to ireland hear the names RC and Lodge folk have foreach other ,go to Gasgow on a Saturday and listen. lol you are something else LOL There is also a reason the word idiot exists.

Edited by desertbred

You made the statement Hezbollah kill thousand of innocents where your proof. ? Hezbollah kill Daesh in Syria and Iraq. They kill isrealis who are occupying Palestinian land and reign terror on Lebonan are these the innocents you refer to.? Keep quiet when you have not got a clue what you are talking about.Keep mistreating the rightful owners of your adopted land.
I was referring to the FACT they have bombed innocents in various countries around the world which there is MUCH more proof than me mistreating anyone. How do you even know i do not share blood with 'the rightful owners of my land' is this not the words of a typical detached clown? I still have a little bit of respect for your opinion despite our 'differences' but i find hypocrisy particularly distasteful...

You made the statement Hezbollah kill thousand of innocents where your proof. ? Hezbollah kill Daesh in Syria and Iraq. They kill isrealis who are occupying Palestinian land and reign terror on Lebonan are these the innocents you refer to.? Keep quiet when you have not got a clue what you are talking about.Keep mistreating the rightful owners of your adopted land.
I was referring to the FACT they have bombed innocents in various countries around the world which there is MUCH more proof than me mistreating anyone. How do you even know i do not share blood with 'the rightful owners of my land' is this not the words of a typical detached clown? I still have a little bit of respect for your opinion despite our 'differences' but i find hypocrisy particularly distasteful...

Hezbollah have bombed where around the world ,? again unsubstantiated Garbage Show the names of countries Hezbollah has commited acts of terrorism in. The hypocracy rests with you you are an immigrant in Australia respect from your ilk has no value to me or my ilk.

You really do scrape the barrel for comments, go to ireland hear the names RC and Lodge folk have foreach other ,go to Gasgow on a Saturday and listen. lol you are something else LOL There is also a reason the word idiot exists.
Hows it scraping the barrel I've been to Northern Ireland in the 90s a few times and to Glasgow and theres no comparison.....what people call each other in the pub or at a match is not in the same league as the term Islamaphobia

comparing what happens at an old firm derby to the worldwide dislike and distrust of Muslims and Islam is scraping the barrel

The Dislike of Muslims is on the rise across much of Europe and America.....Why there must be a reason behind it

Hezbollah have bombed where around the world ,? again unsubstantiated Garbage Show the names of countries Hezbollah has commited acts of terrorism in. The hypocracy rests with you you are an immigrant in Australia respect from your ilk has no value to me or my ilk.
France, Spain, Argentina, Germany, Egypt, Kuwait, let alone Lebanon. Clearly you know this but justify these attacks as something other than terrorism and I cannot be bothered arguing the finer points of what is terrorism and what is whatever you consider it to be as i have many better things to do, so good luck with your Shi'a rhetoric and i hope you or your ilk don't blow up too many more innocents.