Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

Iam of the same opinion AJ is a promising young talent, but I think all this is a little to soon

Don't think he's ready for haye fury or wilder yet but where's he going to going from here after Parker...?

But when all said and done he's a "British" world champ so...

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.

AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ but still not enough for some.

• Like 7

Facts

Brazelle very limited ability

Big heart ' brave enough.

AJ a plastic world champ in reality

Who was poor last night

Personally ive never seen Breazeale before so found it hard to judge his abilities........in what ways is he limited ?....i know Joshuas technical frailties but i accept he is a 17 fight novice who was thrown in at the deep end.

Maybe you could point out these dificiencies that make him look poor ?

I think some are of the opinion you can simply rock up too a promoters office and book yourself a shot at the world title lol brazelle whilst definitely not the best boxer out there was a credible challenger unbeaten etc he made the best of his shot used the extra 10% that challenging for such a great prize gives a man and done his best likely fought the fight of his life and all people can say is he rubbish lol shows a certain schoolboy naivety imho

AJ simply knocks out everyone give him kiltscho there would not be a second fight imho he would do what Tyson failed too do first time he would knock him out inside eight rounds,

Tired jaded? Sure he did take a little longer than usual but the lad put up a worthy performance in his challenge and AJ took it in his stride and knocked him out, most other fighters at that weight settle on points lol

AJ chose too take another fight after winning title only two weeks off, credit too him, think that's better than sitting idle for months shouting about what your going too do to xyz then having too apologise for everything and start again with press fans and boxing then comes an injury in the middle of a training camp it could possibly end up being over a year and a half before Tyson fights again and that's no good in boxing, accidents happen in training as we all know but when you keep writing big chequers with your mouth you have too be able too have the discipline too cash them or people start too wonder and loose interest

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 4

Technically limited

Very slow

You will have seen that better than me

AJ looked to be blowing after round 3

Flustered after round 4

He's no where near as good as Hearn and co are leading folk to believe

But just my opinion

If he's a true world champ get him in with Haye next then Wilder if he comes thru that .

So in your opinion Joshua looked poor because....." he looked flustered after round 4 "......that is the height of your technical and athletic deftness and understanding of " a fight " ............well..............thanks for that eye opening analysis !

• Like 3

You can only fight who's availalble, you have to go through the top ten, even if you buy your way up. But like others have said, I thought AJ was looking a little spent, but either way, AJ fought someone who can fight back for a change, good on him. So who would you like AJ to fight next?

Technically limited

Very slow

You will have seen that better than me

AJ looked to be blowing after round 3

Flustered after round 4

He's no where near as good as Hearn and co are leading folk to believe

But just my opinion

If he's a true world champ get him in with Haye next then Wilder if he comes thru that .

So in your opinion Joshua looked poor because....." he looked flustered after round 4 "......that is the height of your technical and athletic deftness and understanding of " a fight " ............well..............thanks for that eye opening analysis !

Were we all watching the same fight?

Slow and flustered? Lol

I think some are of the opinion you can simply rock up too a promoters office and book yourself a shot at the world title lol brazelle whilst definitely not the best boxer out there was a credible challenger unbeaten etc he made the best of his shot used the extra 10% that challenging for such a great prize gives a man and done his best likely fought the fight of his life and all people can say is he rubbish lol shows a certain schoolboy naivety imho

Absolutely spot on......schoolboys who have never and are unlikely to ever take a punch in their life would see a man get " a bit puffed out ".....folk who know and understand a little bit about a fight would of seen the good as well as the bad.

Personally i like the way Joshua is carrying his punch into the second half of a fight and winning the rounds it shows he is dangerous at any time which as an opponent means you can never relax into the fight and take breathers.....theres still plenty of things he does wrong and plenty to improve on but as a 17 fight novice the boy and those around him have done fantastic.

I dont know how true all these steroid accusations are against the Furys but Joshua did something that Fury is unlikely to ever have to do.....and thats knock out a bigger man.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1