Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

Joshua throes the same punches never goes to the body never moves his head breazele was tough and that's it still plenty of flaws in aj can't see him beating haye fury klitschko or even wilder to be honest

Shut up sir . Tyson fury shat his breeks because of a bruise on his ankle
Anyone who thinks aj can take the elite heavyweights on from that needs head looking at breazele is slow as a sloth and still managed a few on aj wilder kos him easily

You have plenty of negative to say about AJ but your very quiet about Fury pulling out of his fight .....says it all
What can I say about him pulling out bad ankle simple as that or trying to mindfuck Wvlad more than he Is ? Could be a very old injury they've been saving for the prime time to piss Wvlad of
thought he gypsy warrior??? Or is that all total bollocks as per???? Thought he fight no matter what gypsy warrior and all that???? Get to terms with the man talks total shit and you take it in you sheep!!!!!?
  • Like 1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

The man give it big one then mucks it over sprained ankle..??? I don't get it???? He's mucked it end of.... Say it's mind games all you want it's bollocks more like slagged haye for a BROKEN toe yet CRYS at a twisted ankle?? Lol got to laugh lol

• Like 1

Joshua throes the same punches never goes to the body never moves his head breazele was tough and that's it still plenty of flaws in aj can't see him beating haye fury klitschko or even wilder to be honest

even with aj flaws as you say , he still ko these 2 , klitschko to old, fury not good enough, not sure about haye ?

AJ will struggle when he steps up

Hearn bought him that world title

He looked Poor tonight against a limited but brave opponent .

Got to disagree fella. He did his job came out without a mark against a tough fella who took some punishment.

only an opinion though.

the American took good shots I'd say hard lad very durable no one else would take them

Got to disagree fella. He did his job came out without a mark against a tough fella who took some punishment.

only an opinion though.

true :thumbs:

If he's done ligaments in his ankle he'd of been better off fracturing it.

They can take some healing and be forever weak.

It will put him back a while I'd imagine .

His training camp might have to start from scratch

Other people more in the know will say better.

Did my ankle ligaments 15 yrs ago and it's a hassel I tell you just getting around as a everyday bloke ' never mind trying to stay fit as a heavyweight world champion boxer.

I did my ankle ligaments and had 6 weeks off work. was still struglin when I went back but had bills to pay and no sick pay to cover it.

That was when I decided to pack in with footy.

If he's done ligaments in his ankle he'd of been better off fracturing it.

They can take some healing and be forever weak.

It will put him back a while I'd imagine .

His training camp might have to start from scratch

Other people more in the know will say better.

Did my ankle ligaments 15 yrs ago and it's a hassel I tell you just getting around as a everyday bloke ' never mind trying to stay fit as a heavyweight world champion boxer.

bollocks!!!!! Fury don't stay fit for one lol 2 is he not a gypsy warrior that will fight no matter what???? Lol have a day off the guy talks shit and people still trying justify it lol face facts he only human like the rest of us!!!! He talks crap he's got no knock out punch and can't take a punch... Fought no one till klitchko won cuz a klitchko never turned up but he an all time great??? Really??? Aj hits he won't know what going on lol

Point is can't spout shit... Then totally back track like fury does... Then when realise he to thick and been caught out he says its a wind up??? Ha ha ha come on surly your not that stupid to see that??? Everything he says and gets exposed on he says is wind up? Lol think about it lol wow

• Like 1

Where did he look Poor max?

He looked calm, relaxed, picked the guy off at will, and then finished him, as he always does.

Breazeale was a tough fella with a good chin, credit to him, he showed balls where others bailed (after feeling AJs power).

I'm intrigued to see the parts of the fight I missed where AJ looked poor though.

• Like 2

Why use plan b when you know plan a gunna work? He don't need too change his game just yet, maybe when one of the 'nobodies' he fights puts him on his arse he will slow more of what he is capable of, fact is there only couple tights going too test him too be fair winner of fury n kilt Donetay wilder Parker maybe couple of others at best think the lad has it down up to be fair, faultless tonite as he said himself after a little tired n jaded but fair play he defended his title one worry out the way for any new champion

Other fella came too fight n fair play he game lad but the difference in class power showed onwards and upwards what's not too like about him he deffo made the best of his dream shot

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Steps up?

He is world champion max mate and he had just defended it too, not his fault IBF stripped fury AJ just took the fight and win it fair n square, he done the whole nine yards as an amateur as well too consider, the only luck involved is he got a chance offered, same way hughie fury had a chance if a title shot too

A world title can't be bought I concede having good management can improve your chance if a shot but no one gifts a title mate that devalues what these guys do

What's he got too do beat up Derek Chisora? ?

AJ mentioned after tonite a fight he wants fury and this winter but injury out paid too that? Maybe AJ only say that cos Tyson poorly? Nah don't think so either he will be ready too fight Tyson when the match can be made, he just asked for it in national tv

I doubt Tyson could school AJ they very different fighters trained and managed different 'if' they ever clash and it's a big 'if' imho the result won't be 12 rounds for sure and will end the career of one of them lol cos one won't have the will too come back and that one will loose imho

Edited by arcticgun

Shut up sir . Tyson fury shat his breeks because of a bruise on his ankle
Anyone who thinks aj can take the elite heavyweights on from that needs head looking at breazele is slow as a sloth and still managed a few on aj wilder kos him easily

You have plenty of negative to say about AJ but your very quiet about Fury pulling out of his fight .....says it all
What can I say about him pulling out bad ankle simple as that or trying to mindfuck Wvlad more than he Is ? Could be a very old injury they've been saving for the prime time to piss Wvlad of
thought he gypsy warrior??? Or is that all total bollocks as per???? Thought he fight no matter what gypsy warrior and all that???? Get to terms with the man talks total shit and you take it in you sheep!!!!!?

I've always said he likes a windup you fool you got to remeber his team and promoter would want him to be at 100 percent for this fight its a massive fight