Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

Rusty to me a coward is a man who expects to talk to others as he pleases without reply because he is a big hard nasty c**t.

No that's a bully a coward is someone who tells everyone how big they are,what they weigh and spouts about how "their firm" ran a bunch of family men with their kids onto a beach,gives it big over a keyboard going on like a fanny trying to get others on board as there not ever going to sort it themselves,thats a coward max.. :thumbs:

• Like 2

just admit it max you are completeley jealous of gnash and would love to stand up to him but you just do not have the guts to and think spouting shit about him on here makes you look big.my guess is if he really wanted to do you harm he would of done by now i think you just love the attention you a wannabe and the worst kind of keyboard warrior i ever saw stand face to face with the man or stop talking about him

you sound a right little weasel

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1

Ol for f**k sake no.....please not again !

Im off to sunnier climes soon so Max you can give it all the bunny you want i found out everything i wanted to know about you....the ONLY time i have ever asked you to meet me was when you personally insulted me as a father and brought my ex wife and kids into things for no reason......while i accept the criticsm its not your place to do it which is why knowing you would be in the same football ground as me i asked you to meet me and you refused......thats the ONLY time i ever have or ever will ask.

I refuse to do this on here anymore......dont talk about me if you wont be a man and talk to me......and that go,s for you as well Peter.

And what if Brigg's chucks a lucky one, or turns out to be to good for Haye? :D

Lets go champ!...thats what

Haye better knock him out then, for the sake of peace and quiet. :laugh:

Reported for talking about boxing on this thread.

LOL

Well I tried. :laugh:

• Like 1