Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

Briggs is a has been, he got battered by Vitali years ago. Talking don't cut it im afraid....

Showed how tough he was in that fight though. Some heart alot would have quit

Yes he did but heart doesn't earn you a shot at the title, beating ranked opponents do unless you're a megastar.

• Like 1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

Briggs is a has been, he got battered by Vitali years ago. Talking don't cut it im afraid....

Showed how tough he was in that fight though. Some heart alot would have quit

Yes he did but heart doesn't earn you a shot at the title, beating ranked opponents do unless you're a megastar.

Im inclined to a agree its getting to the sad stage where fighters are almost talking their way into big fights.....years ago fighters could barely string a sentance together now their public appeal is almost as important as their ability to fight.

Haye needs too worry about Shannon Briggs before he starts spouting anymore pish personally I think he going too come well unstuck meself

lets go champ Like too see wilder vs Briggs lol cos it don't look like he gunna fight anyone else anytime soon

Can't see Fury ever taking another fight with Haye think Hayes double dodge cost Tyson a lot of wasted time

Haye us finished maybe once Briggs done with him he could go try Bellew

You dont seriously think Briggs is going anywhere do you mate ?.........has he really sold himself to you ? :D
Lol he is hungry and he has a punchers chance imho the shameless self promotion is first class cos it hooked him a fish

He must of smiled inside when he bumped into haye and they struck a deal, he bought himself a chance albeit a small one of getting a slice of the cake

Haye not my cup of tea at all, I've nothing against lads stepping up the weights and having a shot but fur me he a cruiser think his biggest draw back is he is too clever for boxing in the fact he knows when he beaten even before he steps in the ring, he fine when he fighting someone below his level but when it comes too challenging above he comes unstuck think fear creeps in he beats himself just dint have the true heart required for top level at that weight shame cos he boxes well and turns out well physically too

Think he will freeze against Shannon who imho will win on sheer heart and desire I think Hayes picked a stinker of a fight like he did when he went after fury

If I'm proven wrong then I'm wrong it's pure gut instinct regarding Briggs lol however if Dave simply irons him out well it means nowt cus he old? History full of men who had nothing too loose history also shows us they often win when they have nothing too loose

If Shannon got the win I think the wilder fight a realistic prospect again he would have a punchers chance

If Briggs makes a few quid fair play he deserves it

Ive seen Briggs moving around down the Peacock a while back......if a fight with Haye ever came off and went more than 2 rounds i think id lose the will to continue following heavyweight boxing how he has even got his licence to fight is disgusting when theres genuinely good active fighters cant get licences due to age.

Edited by gnasher16

Gnash it's only a forum for discussion and opinion

Your the one who always resorts to personal name calling

Threats of violence

Attempts of belittling folk

Ect

Ect

No body has a entitlement of opinion on here for you.

Iv news for you

Every member has every entitlement of a opinion on any subject on here.

Even Boxing ' if that's ok with you ?

Max stop affiliating yourself to violence and then claiming to be a pacifist........answer me this........why are you refusing to have a one to one conversation with me by private message but then continuing a one to one conversation with me on the forum ?

What are you afraid of ?.......or what is it you want people to see ?

Edited by gnasher16

Haye needs too worry about Shannon Briggs before he starts spouting anymore pish personally I think he going too come well unstuck meself

lets go champ Like too see wilder vs Briggs lol cos it don't look like he gunna fight anyone else anytime soon

Can't see Fury ever taking another fight with Haye think Hayes double dodge cost Tyson a lot of wasted time

Haye us finished maybe once Briggs done with him he could go try Bellew

You dont seriously think Briggs is going anywhere do you mate ?.........has he really sold himself to you ? :D
Lol he is hungry and he has a punchers chance imho the shameless self promotion is first class cos it hooked him a fish

He must of smiled inside when he bumped into haye and they struck a deal, he bought himself a chance albeit a small one of getting a slice of the cake

Haye not my cup of tea at all, I've nothing against lads stepping up the weights and having a shot but fur me he a cruiser think his biggest draw back is he is too clever for boxing in the fact he knows when he beaten even before he steps in the ring, he fine when he fighting someone below his level but when it comes too challenging above he comes unstuck think fear creeps in he beats himself just dint have the true heart required for top level at that weight shame cos he boxes well and turns out well physically too

Think he will freeze against Shannon who imho will win on sheer heart and desire I think Hayes picked a stinker of a fight like he did when he went after fury

If I'm proven wrong then I'm wrong it's pure gut instinct regarding Briggs lol however if Dave simply irons him out well it means nowt cus he old? History full of men who had nothing too loose history also shows us they often win when they have nothing too loose

If Shannon got the win I think the wilder fight a realistic prospect again he would have a punchers chance

If Briggs makes a few quid fair play he deserves it

Ive seen Briggs moving around down the Peacock a while back......if a fight with Haye ever came off and went more than 2 rounds i think id lose the will to continue following heavyweight boxing how he has even got his licence to fight is disgusting when theres genuinely good active fighters cant get licences due to age.

Oh it's wrong mate, there some low things done in boxing but the licences situation is terrible, I personally hate too see old fighters coming neck especially when it's highly questionable weather they should get sanctioned fit

But that aside I would like too see the old fella get himself a few quid, and get back out without any damage, I honestly can't see Dave beating him, I don't think he can knock Shannon out, where as I am pretty sure Shannib can knock Dave out, I also think Briggs hard enough too take what Dave will throw at him early doors, points Hayes only out imho likesay fit felling but...........

Let's Go Champ ???

My inbox was full

Nothing more

Nothing less

And why don't you just stop trying to belittle folk all the time

The name calling bullshite ect ect

Then I would have no reason to reply .

As iv said its a forum and anyone can post up on any topic of conversation.

Just because you were a professional heavyweight boxer don't mean you know everything about boxing

Loads of ex professional footballers are shite pundits as a example.

Don't try be condescending and belittling and I won't reply simple as that .

Stop being a big baby nobody else feels all victimised like you i dont need to belittle you....you do that perfectly well by yourself !

You got all hysterical through some hang up you,ve got about not being able to have kids and started digging into my personal life and parenting skills thats my only problem with you i couldnt give a monkeys about anything else im the same as others i find you amusing.......a little bit like how a dog finds a goldfish amusing it gets boring after a while but you still go back to it the next day even though its in a protective bowl and cant be touched ;)

Anywayi,ll send you a message privately.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Oh it's wrong mate, there some low things done in boxing but the licences situation is terrible, I personally hate too see old fighters coming neck especially when it's highly questionable weather they should get sanctioned fit

But that aside I would like too see the old fella get himself a few quid, and get back out without any damage, I honestly can't see Dave beating him, I don't think he can knock Shannon out, where as I am pretty sure Shannib can knock Dave out, I also think Briggs hard enough too take what Dave will throw at him early doors, points Hayes only out imho likesay fit felling but...........

Let's Go Champ

If you get a chance mate look up a chap by the name of Mark Prince.....a lad ive known many years who was a good fighter in his day and suffered some troubling times but been fully focussed back on his career for 3 or 4 years now.....point blank refused a licence at the age of 43 even though he passed all the bbboc medicals.....why put him through the medicals when they didnt intend on giving him a licence some would say !.......in my opinion they saw him as a needless risk yet somebody like Briggs who is going to generate money is a worthwhile risk to them.......its all wrong and once again the paying public have to swallow another wwf style shambles.....its just bad for the sport mate.

Gnash like I say I read you like a book

Ffs it takes you two days to think about a reply.

I don't feel victimised

It's you who gets all Gung-ho and emotional

Apart from when Ruskis were 15 feet below you :)

What's was wrong didn't you fancy your pals seeing you get flattened ?

And stop trying to represent a life you have never lived.....some of us have moved on from the things you fantasize over.

What a thoroughly bizarre little man you are.

Edited by gnasher16

AJ is as stiff,ripped and statuesque as Bruno was.He is probably as easily hit and as limited as well.However he will make more headlines than Bruno because the current crop of heavyweights is woeful.Take Charles Martin for example,when he was tagged by AJ he could easily have gotten up but he waved the white flag immediately.In my opinion he should have had his purse withheld.But that is the standard these days.

Cushty says AJ will fold when he meets an elite heavyweight,but for me there are none these days.I like AJ but let's not kid ourselves,compared to past eras in heavyweight boxing,hes pretty ordinary. i think Haye had more talent than either AJ or Fury. Whether he is still the same fighter after his injury, and whether the domestic fights between Fury AJ and Haye will ever happen is another matter.

Edited by jukel123

AJ is as stiff,ripped and statuesque as Bruno was.He is probably as easily hit and as limited as well.However he will make more headlines than Bruno because the current crop of heavyweights is woeful.Take Charles Martin for example,when he was tagged by AJ he could easily have gotten up but he waved the white flag immediately.In my opinion he should have had his purse withheld.But that is the standard these days.

Cushty says AJ will fold when he meets an elite heavyweight,but for me there are none these days.I like AJ but let's not kid ourselves,compared to past eras in heavyweight boxing,hes pretty ordinary. i think Haye had more talent than either AJ or Fury. Whether he is still the same fighter after his injury, and whether the domestic fights between Fury AJ and Haye will ever happen is another matter.

well after watching AJ train the other day, he deff not stiff/ statuesque like bruno was , he said him self he trains for agility 1st, then power, he even said he dont bench more than his own body weight . he said he wants speed.flexibility ,then power. ihe might not be as good as past heavyweights true, but at the moment he the best we got, and with bit of luck he might go on to be very good world heavy weight champion, but he still really learning his trade . :yes:

• Like 2

Would rather see Haye fight Breazeale than Briggs. That fight should not be allowed. I just think Haye's to small for these big lads even though he beat a 7ft punch bag.

That would be a good measuring stick for where he's at not old Mr Briggs.

Would rather see Haye fight Breazeale than Briggs. That fight should not be allowed. I just think Haye's to small for these big lads even though he beat a 7ft punch bag.

That would be a good measuring stick for where he's at not old Mr Briggs.

do you think haye will win, he seems t have gone bigger of late, but as you say maybe he a blown up cruiser , and a natural heavyweight , but think he still can punch 15-16st easy with affect :thumbs::yes: