Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

This nonsense about AJ blowing early rounds and not being able to do 12 is scary, it's scary that people think that. He will do 15 rounds in the gym for a laugh, with a fresh opponent after every round. And probably 4 minute rounds too

Although i agree people do say some silly things about big Josh at times......gym stamina is not the same as ring stamina mate im sure you know yourself.......ive seen lads do 12 hard paced rounds in the gym that come the fight were on empty after 7 or 8......adrenalin,heat,nerves,the occasion..........will all eat into your fuel tank come fight night.......when you hear a corner telling a fighter to relax its not just to settle into the fight its so he doesnt burn up stamina controlling your breathing is so important in a fight.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

He's got a year to face mandatory him

And Eddie will be milking it for ages expect more Eutopean level knock over jobs don't be suprised if they bring in mark de mori or the Gary Cornish rematch lol

Wouldn't be surprised if he never fights fury tbh. In fact would be surprised if fury fights again
Whys that beacuse of the fake actuations from one newspaper no official Boxing associations

No because nobody is interested in the rematch really. The first fight sucked. I'm not even sure fury is interested

I disagree i think fans of boxing are much more interested in this fight than the first one.........this one will tell us whether Klitchsko is/was washed up and the actual level of opponent Fury beat.

• Like 1

This nonsense about AJ blowing early rounds and not being able to do 12 is scary, it's scary that people think that. He will do 15 rounds in the gym for a laugh, with a fresh opponent after every round. And probably 4 minute rounds too

Although i agree people do say some silly things about big Josh at times......gym stamina is not the same as ring stamina mate im sure you know yourself.......ive seen lads do 12 hard paced rounds in the gym that come the fight were on empty after 7 or 8......adrenalin,heat,nerves,the occasion..........will all eat into your fuel tank come fight night.......when you hear a corner telling a fighter to relax its not just to settle into the fight its so he doesnt burn up stamina controlling your breathing is so important in a fight.

Yeh I know what you're saying gnash but having seen him go 7 rounds now on 2 occasions I would be happy to place a pretty large bet that he could of handled 12 with either man without much of a problem.

Do you think he struggled with Brezeale? This business about him "blowing" and being "flustered"? I didn't see it myself. Just saw a pretty steady win.

Mik sprint greyhounds have faster twitch muscles than even their 6 bend counter parts

The muscles in sprint greyhounds are usually much larger

And being faster twitch they fill up with lactic acid much faster

The comparison is AJ is like a sprint grey

Big muscles that will fill up with lactic acid

He ain't got the stay for a hard 12 round fight

Just like you can't make a sprint greyhound stay 6 bends no matter how you feed and condition them

They are what they are.

Come on son you should know the basics :(

:icon_eek:.....​and you say you have conditioned dogs !!......" big muscles fill up with lactic acid "...................what are we back in the 80,s before people understood H+ and muscular ph.....Max you are aware of the way that protein is made up of " acids " and the way refined carbs effects ph arent you....C02 is a by - product of carb metabolism your body gets rid of it by breathing.....so unless big Josh stops breathing i wouldnt worry too much about lactic acid.

Once again......people want to find the most absolutely irrelevant tiny detail to worry about to give the impression they know more than they actually do while ignoring things that have real significance.........its what we call talking under water !

Edited by gnasher16

Your probably right gaz, fury would dodge and dance for the first few rounds but it wouldn't take too long for aj to corner him

Aj face will be like pizza eating jabs all night as he never moves his head let me guess beacuse aj has beat few knock over jobs and second tier openents he's the second coming he struggled with Dillian Whyte lol and look how dillian looked last time out shocking if aj gets as far as the fury fight consider yourself lucky beacuse I can see him loosing before that team fury know aj will be a walk in the park look at the way he boxed breazele he headhunted all the way through no body shots why ?

They will avoid Haye like the plague also

Yeh I know what you're saying gnash but having seen him go 7 rounds now on 2 occasions I would be happy to place a pretty large bet that he could of handled 12 with either man without much of a problem.

Do you think he struggled with Brezeale? This business about him "blowing" and being "flustered"? I didn't see it myself. Just saw a pretty steady win.

Was he blowing ?....yes of course he was he was in a fight......was he flustered ? yes of course he was he was in a fight.

Did he fall apart and lose shape,distance and concentration ?.....not from where i was sitting no.

Lol,,,,

Now I know you never watched the fight,,,,I watched it again 1 hour ago,,,,

He was in compleat control from start to finish,,,even aj jab was causing him problems

Spot on Tomo. I've stopped replying to Max a bit ago, realised he's on the wind up.

He's got to be.[/qu

Is he on the wind up ,talking complete and utter ,non stop nonsense on purpose to drive everyone mad . .or is he a bona fide ,genuine ,hairy arsed loving ,outside the box thinking fukin genius??

You decide .

The worrying thing is his recent run of results is sound lol Europe out vote Sunderland survived, easily the most talked about team on here for certain ?Newcastle laid too waste, max on a roll nowts so certain ?

• Like 1

Coursing dogs are bred to stay

Try getting a big well muscled greyhound to stay 6 bends

They bred for sprinting

You can't put in what ain't there.

AJ will tire and tye up if pushed over 12

WTF has greyhounds got to do with boxing if you want to make a comparison to dogs a game bred conditioned pit can go for 3 hours

Yes but do they have big muscles that fill up with the dreaded " lactic acid " :D

• Like 1

Haye needs too worry about Shannon Briggs before he starts spouting anymore pish personally I think he going too come well unstuck meself

lets go champ ? Like too see wilder vs Briggs lol cos it don't look like he gunna fight anyone else anytime soon

Can't see Fury ever taking another fight with Haye think Hayes double dodge cost Tyson a lot of wasted time

Haye us finished maybe once Briggs done with him he could go try Bellew

Says Gnash who was sipping Pims from a balcony whilst watching his countrymen taking a beating :(

What's wrong where them Russian boys looking to much up for it and dangerous lol

My reason for sipping Pimms from a balcony and watching football,instead of running round the streets like kids.......is that we went over there to sip Pimms from our balcony and watch football......we ran around the streets like kids......when we were kids......i got football hooliganism out of my system years ago as you could of done if you had been up for it.

You see Max i dont look for trouble and antagonise people i have absolutely no intentions of facing up to.......now tell me,whats your reason for antagonising people you have no intentions of facing up to..... going to such lengths as blocking them from messaging you in order to talk privately yet continuing to talk eccentric crazy shit in front of an audience ?.....whats all that about ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Haye needs too worry about Shannon Briggs before he starts spouting anymore pish personally I think he going too come well unstuck meself

lets go champ Like too see wilder vs Briggs lol cos it don't look like he gunna fight anyone else anytime soon

Can't see Fury ever taking another fight with Haye think Hayes double dodge cost Tyson a lot of wasted time

Haye us finished maybe once Briggs done with him he could go try Bellew

You dont seriously think Briggs is going anywhere do you mate ?.........has he really sold himself to you ? :D

Says Gnash who was sipping Pims from a balcony whilst watching his countrymen taking a beating :(

What's wrong where them Russian boys looking to much up for it and dangerous lol

My reason for sipping Pimms from a balcony and watching football,instead of running round the streets like kids.......is that we went over there to sip Pimms from our balcony and watch football......we ran around the streets like kids......when we were kids......i got football hooliganism out of my system years ago as you could of done if you had been up for it.

You see Max i dont look for trouble and antagonise people i have absolutely no intentions of facing up to.......now tell me,whats your reason for antagonising people you have no intentions of facing up to..... going to such lengths as blocking them from messaging you in order to talk privately yet continuing to talk eccentric crazy shit in front of an audience ?.....whats all that about ?

I know its a private disagreement between between you two and non of my business ,but when I read that post from max ,my first thought was ,what a snidy kunt .

Your probably right gaz, fury would dodge and dance for the first few rounds but it wouldn't take too long for aj to corner him

Aj face will be like pizza eating jabs all night as he never moves his head let me guess beacuse aj has beat few knock over jobs and second tier openents he's the second coming he struggled with Dillian Whyte lol and look how dillian looked last time out shocking if aj gets as far as the fury fight consider yourself lucky beacuse I can see him loosing before that team fury know aj will be a walk in the park look at the way he boxed breazele he headhunted all the way through no body shots why ?

we'll see but I think ss usual your wrong

we'll see but I think ss usual your wrong

You see shh I honestly feel the best for aj but I don't like the hype around him he's a raw novice 17 fights we'll see how he plans out but I feel getting that ibf to early has put him in the deep end to quickly