Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

so you are saying to me that Tyson Fury has more stamina is fitter and more conditioned than AJ to go a hard 12 rounds ?

and dont undermine me about knowing the basics

Think Parker despite is lack of size would fetch gameness and a lot of heart too the table in any challenge, he likes too fight, Ortiz another one they would all need too look seriously at too before taking on

Don't see the hype around ortiz myself. Bryant jennings and an old Tony Thomson.

I can see what your saying there Rusty...but heres how i see it...Joshua often looks open to a left hand to me...thats why i had money on Whyte cos he has a good left hook on him...if Whyte can rock him with a left hand... a hard hitting southpaw like Ortiz would give him major problems as would a switch hitter like Fury and the likes of Haye with a powerful left hook...and if someone of Breazeal's caliber can take him 7 rounds then a tough pressure fighter like Parker could take him the distance and cause problems late on...im supprised after winning the title they are wasting their time with the likes of Breazeal.

Jennings or Thomson would at least be a tougher test than anyone Joshua's been in with

• Like 1

He's got a year to face mandatory him

And Eddie will be milking it for ages expect more Eutopean level knock over jobs don't be suprised if they bring in mark de mori or the Gary Cornish rematch lol

Wouldn't be surprised if he never fights fury tbh. In fact would be surprised if fury fights again

Whys that beacuse of the fake actuations from one newspaper no official Boxing associations

He's got a year to face mandatory him

And Eddie will be milking it for ages expect more Eutopean level knock over jobs don't be suprised if they bring in mark de mori or the Gary Cornish rematch lol

Wouldn't be surprised if he never fights fury tbh. In fact would be surprised if fury fights again
Whys that beacuse of the fake actuations from one newspaper no official Boxing associations
No because nobody is interested in the rematch really. The first fight sucked. I'm not even sure fury is interested
More Intreating this time as people think wvlad will let his hands go whether he does or not we won't know unless we watch but fury did what he had to do can he help if Wvlad was gun shy of Maybe Wvlad just couldn't work him out or get to grips
  • Like 1

The drug testers went to Nando's with AJ wonder wether they went to France with TF?

Anyone could of put anything in them Jager bombs. Seemed very careful not to drink anything after the Vlad fight.

Could of been spiked by a Russian/Ukranian. Watch this space.........

Lol,,,,

Now I know you never watched the fight,,,,I watched it again 1 hour ago,,,,

He was in compleat control from start to finish,,,even aj jab was causing him problems

Spot on Tomo. I've stopped replying to Max a bit ago, realised he's on the wind up.

He's got to be.

• Like 1

Looks don't kill Mik

Don't matter how good you look on the outside

It's what's inside

You cannot put in what ain't there in the first place

AJ is a body builder with a great physice and pretty face who says the right things

He has a big punch

But I reckon he could not go a hard 12 rounds

It's only my opinion and I could be miles away .

You are miles away. In cloud cuckoo. That's not my opinion. It's a fact ?
  • Like 1

Lol,,,,

Now I know you never watched the fight,,,,I watched it again 1 hour ago,,,,

He was in compleat control from start to finish,,,even aj jab was causing him problems

Spot on Tomo. I've stopped replying to Max a bit ago, realised he's on the wind up.

He's got to be.[/qu

Is he on the wind up ,talking complete and utter ,non stop nonsense on purpose to drive everyone mad . .or is he a bona fide ,genuine ,hairy arsed loving ,outside the box thinking fukin genius??

You decide .

Fury wouldn't give aj 12 hard rounds, he'd be in A and E after 3

Lol I do honestly think fury would give AJ a more difficult challenge than some people think. I reckon he would be awkward and it would be a repeat of fury v wlad for a few rounds. But once AJ settled down he would zone in and go to work and fury wouldn't take them big shots any better than anyone else has managed to.

This nonsense about AJ blowing early rounds and not being able to do 12 is scary, it's scary that people think that. He will do 15 rounds in the gym for a laugh, with a fresh opponent after every round. And probably 4 minute rounds too ?

• Like 1