Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

If all this steroid allegations is true with the Furys and Wlad gets the belts back ....AJ could fight Wlad this Sept and MAX will come out with one of his conspiracy theories that it was AJ and Hearns that set the Furys up

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

Mik if fury is on Roids I'm Brad Pitt and your George Clooney :)

AJ will have def dabbled along the way

If they say Fury has been on them it's most prob a stitch up so AJ don't have to face him.

It shows the sport if boxing is in decline and in the cage is where the real action is at.

so why has AJ dabbled and Fury hasnt ?

If they say Fury has been on them it's most prob a stitch up so AJ don't have to face him.

It shows the sport if boxing is in decline and in the cage is where the real action is at.

You honestly think AJ is running scared of Fury ?

• Like 1

haha, if anything its the other way round :yes: if they ever meet aj would ko him mid round, or win on points with fury back peddling all through fight , like he did to win the championship . :yes::yes:

It's worrying that someone thinks that. Lol

It's worrying that someone thinks that. Lol
It's hard to tell if max is at it or not . If he is trolling and talking shite he's doing it constantly with almost every post he makes

He's got to be on the wind up. Or he's insane. Lol

Test are randomly taken once the puss in the pot so too speak it's given a pre printed code label then went away no name attached just a code they are then stored until a request is made for testing they are then tested first for contamination etc any present test is void every test that's positive is then retested nobody a any points know who they testing or what did as ta usually fairly broad spectrum

Sometimes a test can be negative due too masking agents that the authorities are unaware of this test could be held and retested as masking agents are found out about happened in tennis not so long back

Any chat of conspiracies is bollocks pure bollocks, it's either straight forward slander or there's an element of truth weather that means a negative test or a test that's borderline in which case you get too defend yourself but it's never a quick process

Sometimes they could look at a boxers behaviour and demeanour both inside and outside the ring and that could prompt someone asking for a test on a certain fighter they would then consult the holders of the tests and they would likely hold several random samples taken over the time the fitters been pro and results are compared as some substances are produced by the human body too

Fast eddies good but not that good

All the chat of a large conspiracy too get AJ the title and cheat fury out of it is as ludicrous as suggesting one fighter is scared of another fighter, mind it keeps it all in the news the people who mock fast Eddie usually the ones he works over with little effort but too assume he could cheat professional boxing too the level some suggest is madness as we all know all fighters especially at that weight have at least a punchers chance been proven countless times Lennox Lewis being a prime example

If you set out too make yourself hard too work with them eventually people loose interest in you that's life nobody fighter or promoter is bigger than boxing itself

• Like 5

Ive just spent the last few hours watching Parker fights on youtube ...I cant see what all the fuss is about ...he leaves himself wide open when he throws they looping rights and he drops his left shoulder ...and he will struggle with AJ size strength and speed ...what favours Parker is his speed and fast combinations but AJ has that also and AJ seems to do well against the big apponents lets see how he fairs against someone around 6ft ....I cant see it lasting long ....just my opinion

No I just think Fury gets a rough ride from the powers that be in boxing because of who he is

I think the same lot don't like his uncle doing the business re training

And I think AJ is getting hyped up to fook ?

And that if a Fit Fury was stood in front of AJ sat night gone Fury was the winner.

But it's only an Opinion

Mik Sturgeon thinks Scotland is better off Independant

That's only her opinion

Don't make it right :)

You say its only your opinion but you finish sentences with FACT and you say fans of AJ have blinkers on .

That may be wee Jimmy Krankies opinion but its not mine

Ive just spent the last few hours watching Parker fights on youtube ...I cant see what all the fuss is about ...he leaves himself wide open when he throws they looping rights and he drops his left shoulder ...and he will struggle with AJ size strength and speed ...what favours Parker is his speed and fast combinations but AJ has that also and AJ seems to do well against the big apponents lets see how he fairs against someone around 6ft ....I cant see it lasting long ....just my opinion

So you've only just now watched enough of Parker to form an opinion!??...you been shouting the odds about Joshua on here for the last year or so...as you clearly not been watching his potential oponents...whats your opinion been based on?!...wishful thinking? or a bit of idontliketysonfurysoimgoingtosupporttheotherguy?...no wonder you fell so head over heels with A.J! :laugh:

Tonights homework...Louis Ortiz... :thumbs:

• Like 1