Anthony Joshua V Dominic Breazeale

Oh no

Oh no

Not again

Do you mean when you made up the silly little story about a man who couldn't have kids after our private conversation a while back and I replied if I did have kids I'd be the best father I could ect

Like iv said antagonise folk and they will reply

Throw insults and they will reply

And for you to think I won't because your a big ex pro boxer nasty c**t then your mistaken.

For you to think folk have no right of reply because of the above says everything.

Stick to private message nobody else is interested.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

Oh no

Oh no

Not again

Do you mean when you made up the silly little story about a man who couldn't have kids after our private conversation a while back and I replied if I did have kids I'd be the best father I could ect

Like iv said antagonise folk and they will reply

Throw insults and they will reply

And for you to think I won't because your a big ex pro boxer nasty c**t then your mistaken.

For you to think folk have no right of reply because of the above says everything.

Max you come across as the definition of a coward on this thread.

Running your mouth and arguing with someone who you already stated would shut your mouth for you in the real world. I don't know gnasher from Adam, just going on what YOU have said.

Fair enough if you don't know the person you are talking to, and then later come to regret what you said when you come across them down the line. Shit happens. Deal with the consequences.

But if you know that person isn't gonna be happy with what you are saying, and you wouldn't say it to their face then it's sometimes best not to say anything at all. Don't you think?

• Like 1

Katchum your one of the biggest wind ups on here :)

And multiple accounts

Is the above your only one during your time on THL ?

I don't deny be in a wind up, but I'm a wind up in person as well and will look anybody in eye and say what i got to say win lose or draw if it Comes to that haha as for the accounts ask the mods to check if that's what you think lol

See now I believe this. I reckon Katchum would be a Tosser in real life too ?

But at least he ain't hiding behind the keyboard...

Max I did say along while ago stop all this nonsense but for some reason you can't you keep bleating on about this litte story yet you have a little one yet you still keep on at him let it go ffs and leave the man be you can't you keep digging and not expect to a reaction so when you do getone which you don't like so play the victim can't have it always either man up or block him and Pete put your tongue away buddy your has bad has Max

• Like 1

Never mind shit stirring its just nice to come on here at the end of a hard days graft not having been cunted off,prodded,poked or dry snitched......have to make do with Emmerdale instead :whistling:

Is Max on holiday? :D

You could of planned a night out at the greyhound track with max instead gnash and compared 6 benders to Aj or TF. Then maybe a little night out dancing to see who had the best footwork to finish the night.

• Like 1