Edited by fireman
  • Like 2

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If AJ had got him out of there early he'd have got ripped apart, he got a good workout and won.....Job done.   AJ seems to be fighting a losing battle at times, 17 fights all ko's and a World Champ

He boxed under the name the beast from the east (end) .... He had 126 professional fights and managed to finish 2 of them which is a testament to his courage .....   Go on the beast .........  

I never did like them same day weigh ins !

Posted Images

Max is a clown . What kind of grown man goes out looking for a fight. Most folk get past that when they are testosterone filled teenagers going out with a point to prove to mates the ones that don't get past it are the ones you leave behind

Usually the kind of grown man who has never had a fight in his life ;).

Gnash you admittedly like violence

The oppertunity was there

What happened ?

It was only a observation

Don't get all emotional again

I won't .

Because ive never been a stranger to violence and dont shy away from it means i dont have to travel to another country to find trouble if thats what im after..... and its quite often a bit more scarey than Russian lads in short trousers and white trainers ;)

Like ive said before.....we dont all need the safety of our internet shield to confront people..........only an observation.

Edited by gnasher16

I know its a private disagreement between between you two and non of my business ,but when I read that post from max ,my first thought was ,what a snidy kunt .

Theres nothing private going on Stan the lad makes sure of that.......he wants you all to see so it is your business.

But yes,the first thoughts of most proper people ive ever come across would of been the same as yours im sure.

Haye needs too worry about Shannon Briggs before he starts spouting anymore pish personally I think he going too come well unstuck meself

lets go champ Like too see wilder vs Briggs lol cos it don't look like he gunna fight anyone else anytime soon

Can't see Fury ever taking another fight with Haye think Hayes double dodge cost Tyson a lot of wasted time

Haye us finished maybe once Briggs done with him he could go try Bellew

You dont seriously think Briggs is going anywhere do you mate ?.........has he really sold himself to you ? :D
Lol he is hungry and he has a punchers chance imho the shameless self promotion is first class cos it hooked him a fish

He must of smiled inside when he bumped into haye and they struck a deal, he bought himself a chance albeit a small one of getting a slice of the cake

Haye not my cup of tea at all, I've nothing against lads stepping up the weights and having a shot but fur me he a cruiser think his biggest draw back is he is too clever for boxing in the fact he knows when he beaten even before he steps in the ring, he fine when he fighting someone below his level but when it comes too challenging above he comes unstuck think fear creeps in he beats himself just dint have the true heart required for top level at that weight shame cos he boxes well and turns out well physically too

Think he will freeze against Shannon who imho will win on sheer heart and desire I think Hayes picked a stinker of a fight like he did when he went after fury

If I'm proven wrong then I'm wrong it's pure gut instinct regarding Briggs lol however if Dave simply irons him out well it means nowt cus he old? History full of men who had nothing too loose history also shows us they often win when they have nothing too loose

If Shannon got the win I think the wilder fight a realistic prospect again he would have a punchers chance

If Briggs makes a few quid fair play he deserves it

Edited by arcticgun

Haye needs too worry about Shannon Briggs before he starts spouting anymore pish personally I think he going too come well unstuck meself

lets go champ Like too see wilder vs Briggs lol cos it don't look like he gunna fight anyone else anytime soon

Can't see Fury ever taking another fight with Haye think Hayes double dodge cost Tyson a lot of wasted time

You dont seriously think Briggs is going anywhere do you mate ?.........has he really sold himself to you ? :D
Lol he is hungry and he has a punchers chance imho the shameless self promotion is first class cos it hooked him a fish

He must of smiled inside when he bumped into haye and they struck a deal, he bought himself a chance albeit a small one of getting a slice of the cake

Haye not my cup of tea at all, I've nothing against lads stepping up the weights and having a shot but fur me he a cruiser think his biggest draw back is he is too clever for boxing in the fact he knows when he beaten even before he steps in the ring, he fine when he fighting someone below his level but when it comes too challenging above he comes unstuck think fear creeps in he beats himself just dint have the true heart required for top level at that weight shame cos he boxes well and turns out well physically too

Think he will freeze against Shannon who imho will win on sheer heart and desire I think Hayes picked a stinker of a fight like he did when he went after fury

If I'm proven wrong then I'm wrong it's pure gut instinct regarding Briggs lol however if Dave simply irons him out well it means nowt cus he old? History full of men who had nothing too loose history also shows us they often win when they have nothing too loose

If Shannon got the win I think the wilder fight a realistic prospect again he would have a punchers chance

after watching briggs last fight i dont see how you can come to that conclusion! i thought my tv was stuck in slo-mo. Shannon Briggs wouldnt have beat Haye in his prime i really dont see it now roided to the gills or not. imo

after watching briggs last fight i dont see how you can come to that conclusion! i thought my tv was stuck in slo-mo. Shannon Briggs wouldnt have beat Haye in his prime i really dont see it now roided to the gills or not. imo
Lol I've never said my gut instincts always right but for some reason I just see haye getting ko'd I know I shouldn't it's a heart over head feeling lol

I see Shannon winding Dave up pre fight n Dave being all cool then I see Dave boxing well for a few rounds Briggs taking shots then bang Dave sparko out on the canvas

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Watching him on telly ,,,saying that every 10 seconds in a sentence,,,like he had turrets,,,drove me mad ,,,the most annoying man

Lets hope Haye can shut him up, or he'll get louder. :laugh:

• Like 1

Briggs has a punchers chance against anyone,and would have been better off fighting Wilder than Haye.Haye should prove to be too smart for Briggs where as Wilder has so many faults to his game and needs to take wild swings to generate power which would suit Briggs who likes to fight inside with his powerful shots.Wilder has also been down and hurt off part time fighters that are not recognised punchers.

Edited by MickC

Briggs has a punchers chance against anyone,and would have been better off fighting Wilder than Haye.Haye should prove to be too smart for Briggs where as Wilder has so many faults to his game and needs to take wild swings to generate power which would suit Briggs who likes to fight inside with his powerful shots.Wilder has also been down and hurt off part time fighters that are not recognised punchers.

when haye/ briggs fight then ?