New Union Jack

Guest world.hunters

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's plently of black people who proudly wear the Union Flag, particularly sportsmen and women.

Gavin Henson remains a 'grey area' :tongue2:

they're still black though :(

Gavin Henson :hmm: , hell he looks stupid with the hair and the beard :laugh: and when he opens his mouth to speak :icon_eek::laugh: ,did you see the 'Quins V Ospreys yesterday? , never laughed so much for ages :thumbs:

there's plently of black people who proudly wear the Union Flag, particularly sportsmen and women.

Gavin Henson :hmm: , hell he looks stupid with the hair and the beard :laugh: and when he opens his mouth to speak :icon_eek::laugh: ,did you see the 'Quins V Ospreys yesterday? , never laughed so much for ages :thumbs:

Now Now Now!!! Aren't we getting a little excited, whatever happened to tolerence, equality, freedom.......................F*****g good on you for saying what a lot only think about... :clapper: but of course I could not possibly agree with you :whistling:

Now Now Now!!! Aren't we getting a little excited, whatever happened to tolerence, equality, freedom.......................F*****g good on you for saying what a lot only think about... :clapper: but of course I could not possibly agree with you :whistling:

:laugh: , nice one, some may call me racist and yes I'd have to agree with them, but then again I've the wrong skin colour to open any doors :yes: , I was going to say "gain brownie points" :laugh: , oooooppppps!, I have :laugh::drink:

Absolute bollocks! Why change the flag? Whats the deal, migrants matter more than the Welsh? The Welsh have inhabited the British Isles for longer than anybody else and have no representation on the flag, now some minority are to get representation to make them feel at home?

Don't take this the wrong way, it's not sour grapes though, Wales has TWO fine flags, the dragon that the english let us use, and the TRUE Welsh flag, the St. Davids Cross. (See my avatar)

On another note, If any change were made to represent Wales, then I would prefer the Cross of St David, to go with all of the other saints crosses, rather than the dragon. :thumbs:

Wouldn't worry about it too much, same thing goes on here every now and then, the last thing was the national anthem, too militaristic, too violent blah blah blah.

Usually just a bunch of fuckwits wanting to "encourage debate"

Feckin do goodin b#stards here want to have the Union Jack taken of our flag, never mind many have died and there are still some dying serving our country under that flag, and who are our boys fighting, the same pr#cks that want to change the flag, if they don't like it LEAVE! :feck:

was on about this on the news the other day. be them welsh moaning again all they seem to do :D

:laugh: we've our own flag thanks :feck:

So have we!... :laugh::feck:

Well I for one hope to God you keep it to yourselves then :laugh: , I don't think you'll get one Welsh person wanting to be dragged into any more of your country's cock-ups :feck: