Vegan Cafe Attacked By Meat Eaters

Even if they had, mine was a light-hearted comment about the pasty-faced, holier-than-thou, bore-you-to-tears with their idea of morality carrot munchers. If I cared enough I'd google it.

The people on the cafe were too pasty and weak to fight back. :laugh:

Speaks someone who knows a great deal about Vegans! http://www.greatveganathletes.com/bodybuilders

How many vegans have won the Olympia or any top open show

Albert Beckles (born July 14, 1930) is a former IFBB pro bodybuilder and a three-time New York City Night of Champions winner, and drug free. And...Err Ummm What was his name? A runner I think? Yes....I have it, Carl Lewis! What about In 2014, Barny du Plessis entered Mr Universe.

Even if they had, mine was a light-hearted comment about the pasty-faced, holier-than-thou, bore-you-to-tears with their idea of morality carrot munchers. If I cared enough I'd google it.

That's a good description of 99% of vegans. :yes:

• Like 1

The people on the cafe were too pasty and weak to fight back. :laugh:

Speaks someone who knows a great deal about Vegans! http://www.greatveganathletes.com/bodybuilders

How many vegans have won the Olympia or any top open show

Albert Beckles (born July 14, 1930) is a former IFBB pro bodybuilder and a three-time New York City Night of Champions winner, and drug free. And...Err Ummm What was his name? A runner I think? Yes....I have it, Carl Lewis! What about In 2014, Barny du Plessis entered Mr Universe.

They're under represented in sports though.

And the elite ones will supplement heavily,iron,b12,vitamin D etc.

is david hay a vegan, i think it was in 2014 he said he was and always would be, big tyson also saying he can no longer eat meat as it is horrible

its just the way they've cooked it, I think haye not a kick in the ass off being a Muslim he has the beard and hair for it lol

They can threaten to burn people's homes, they dig human remains up, they beat people with crow bars and do hell of a lot worse with intimidation, but you chuck a bit of meat about a cafe and your labelled a nazi?????? Something seriously wrong in today's world. Next time they should set fire to them and shout bbq

That's kind of what bothers me,these sort of people threaten to kill over the badger cull and you slap one with a sausage and it's the worst thing ever!?

• Like 1