• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Larl fella seems to like lorton dog show yest,

Posted Images

I would like to use Maurice or eddy over swift 100%..

If it ever happens please keep me in mind for bitch pup, I seen both dogs run and I'd have a pup off em haha
yeah course a will no bother
  • Like 1

What's in their make up frankel

there all out of a dog Fuji had called JACK. Best dog I've ever seen. Minshaw bred with coursing blood in swift and bull in eddie. Perfect for what I want. Plus keeps the bloodline going for us.

Be shame to move away from the line that you've grown up with by outcrossing again, especially as the do the job you require them to. Remember seeing a pic of that Maurice a long way back, looked a lovely stamp of dog too

I would like to use Maurice or eddy over swift 100%..

If it ever happens please keep me in mind for bitch pup, I seen both dogs run and I'd have a pup off em haha
yeah course a will no bother

That weegies behind me in the puppy que,i've allways had a thing for swift and it is well time you got a litter out of her and send one down here and it'll get the graft :thumbs::laugh: ..

• Like 1

Was one of the busiest shows I've ever attended,weather,craic & beer were all good lol,Noah enjoyed himself until it got too much for him & he fell akip lol..good experience being around lots of dogs & people for the pup..

• Like 1