10 Months Old Next Week

This pup twix coming 10 months next week and has been such a pleasure to own upto now he is so laid back when out and about can be a pain in the arse to my bitch but I think she enjoys the attention half the time , just hope he stays this way 687AA166-AE6A-4775-8238-D83FAEF6117D_zps

344EDD7E-28E0-4977-B8A4-57DFC8A3E0D2_zps

17AC7A5C-4546-4563-89D8-0C5902EFB6B8_zps

43D9A89A-7D78-4D59-9870-9A3E32A9F431_zps

746477EF-1632-49F6-BDCA-EDFD07E177BD_zps

Only time will tell now atb Steve.

• Like 2

Cheers mate , he's just over 27 tts he's out of ne coursers bitch Tilly who was full saluki( Jackson ) x saluiki lurcher and his sire is arcticguns rocco (buddy x roxy )

Should be more than capable mate..the breedings there,all you can do is put the gear in front of him

Cheers mate , he's just over 27 tts he's out of ne coursers bitch Tilly who was full saluki( Jackson ) x saluiki lurcher and his sire is arcticguns rocco (buddy x roxy )

Should be more than capable mate..the breedings there,all you can do is put the gear in front of him
my thoughts exactly mate , all I can do is put the gear in front of him then it's up to him ?
  • Like 1

. Double post Edited by steve2507