Back From The Dead..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well today I took my old Canon 350d along with me,it was the 1st DSLR I bought,It still feels the best in my hand out of the 4 I have,I just chucked an "old" Sigma 70-210mm lens on & off we went,y

Were I still bang into my lamping bud I'd not look past the old crew I kept,these desert dawgs truthfully would die with a fraction of the workload or at least the big black & tan dog would the ot

I took this pic yesterday with a different camera lol but it's just to show the size of Mario compared to Don & then back to the top pic of Boots compared to Mario..    

Andy you mentioned banter if we can get a few spins and have few pints and some good crack /banter then we've had a good walk etc me and young Davy been out for a walk big ears all over so lead only its a spot I rarely go unless on woodcock wit gun 10 mins from mine soma handy spot for us when yous land plenty about so doubt we ll wipe them out lol see ya soon

• Like 1

That Mario pup just keeps looking better...

Go on you know you want to give one of these spindly string of pish mutts a go haha..honestly you may just be surprised mate if you get the right type :-)

• Like 1

Cheers folks,hopefully I will be back out on the hills doing a bit of fell walking from next week so be a change from the beach pics lol,ive just been struggling with my back of late the c**t has just about had me reaching for a rope but additional painkillers seem to have helped,back at the quacks on Tuesday so fingers crossed I will be good to go again from then on..thanks again everyone :-)

PSX_20160427_214055_zpspvxwhvld.jpg

• Like 3

Cheers folks,hopefully I will be back out on the hills doing a bit of fell walking from next week so be a change from the beach pics lol,ive just been struggling with my back of late the c**t has just about had me reaching for a rope but additional painkillers seem to have helped,back at the quacks on Tuesday so fingers crossed I will be good to go again from then on..thanks again everyone :-)

PSX_20160427_214055_zpspvxwhvld.jpg

is that the first time you have court crabs mate :D :D

• Like 1

Chest like a steering wheel boots but still not as big as jacks was eh, good pics them the crews lookin good..

Aye owld Jack was 14lb heavier than what Boots is,he was a big lump of dog but he weren't slow & he could stick tight to whatever he was running & had superb stamina,like Ross said a few posts back that dog had "deer" stamped all over him & as he was born in 1997 I could have & more importantly should have ran him on the big Reds legally,I'm convinced he would of made a big impact (literally) on them but alas I will sadly never know now,he had a powerful front end on him with a huge chest he was built for big game hunting yet I ran him on other gear & he never ever let me down at that side of things,he was a fantastic dog..Swift our bitch out of him ain't got a bad front end on her for a bitch..

Canon022-1_1_1_zpsne10nrk8.jpg

• Like 1