Lurchers For Foxes

Been out ond night pre ban and fox got up to big s bend in the river,dog just about to take it ,and it swam across the shallow ish river,dog killed it mid way across but nearly drowned my dog.another night out with the 222, my mate clipped a fox,it ran about 3oomtrs like s rocket with my dog right up it.when we got to them the fox had its left front leg and its rear right leg hanging off.how it ran on I don't know.

and came back from lamping one eve,put dog in his run and all hell broke loose.thier was a mangy,very weak fox sleeping in his bed under the heat lamp.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my one

One Ov mine good fox dog

One more only young but showing good signs roll on the season

Posted Images

A good Hancock 3/4 bred will do red day in day out end of with no bull

Just the chances of getting a good un that puts people off.

I agree and the fact that lads who would want a fox dog would much rather have a pup from proven.tested sire and dam.not from non workers.

I used to admire a first cross beddy greyhound a friend of mine kept. I ve never seen a dog have so much hatred for foxes. He d kill them quick to. Strong winter foxes on big open fields daytime would be dead before you got to him. We put that dog over 2 class bull x bitches and another of his type but he never threw. Shame as he was a class act .

• Like 1

I used to admire a first cross beddy greyhound a friend of mine kept. I ve never seen a dog have so much hatred for foxes. He d kill them quick to. Strong winter foxes on big open fields daytime would be dead before you got to him. We put that dog over 2 class bull x bitches and another of his type but he never threw. Shame as he was a class act .

yeh the beddy puts fire in to them, even the beddyx whippets, ive read that before that good proven dogs, dont always produce the same in there offspring , strange that, suppose its like saying just because Mike Tyson as a son, it dont mean his son will be the same, he might not like boxing / getting hurt .lol

yeh the beddy puts fire in to them, even the beddyx whippets, ive read that before that good proven dogs, dont always produce the same in there offspring , strange that, suppose its like saying just because Mike Tyson as a son, it dont mean his son will be the same, he might not like boxing / getting hurt .lol

thats why people line breed to give themselves a slightly better chance of getting a worker

Handcocks. Ffs,puppy farmer,breeds off unworked,untested dogs.great way to buy a fox dog not.

talk about throwing stones when leaving in glass houses and all that.. He's no different to the owner of the sire to your dog!!! Ffs.. Edited by Tallywacker

thats why people line breed to give themselves a slightly better chance of getting a worker

no one knew the breeding of the dog so it would have been difficult . Especially as the dog never produced as well

no one knew the breeding of the dog so it would have been difficult . Especially as the dog never produced as well

shame that, i wasn't meaning that dog in particular but it does sound like you gave him enough chances to throw some decent stuff

• Like 1